superstang is offline New Member

newbie checking in...Great site

I have been lurking around the board for several weeks now doing research and reading threads.This is my first post and i just wanted to introduce myself along with stats so that i can post pics at a later time for critique.Ive been training on and off for 8 years and training regularly for the past 3 years.I have been experimenting with my nutrition and lifting techniques to maximize weight gain.Putting on quality weight has always been an obstacle for me.My last experiment took me from 195lbs(7%bf) to 240 in approx 5 months however my body fat has skyrocketed.My diet consisted mainly of chicken breast and whole wheat pasta along with meal replacement shakes to the tune of 4,000 calories per day with no cardio and 5 sets lifting to failure at6-10 reps.I am currently into a cutting phase and have gotten down to 231 in a matter of 3 weeks with walking rather than high intensity interval cardio(another story all together).Anyway, enough rambling,I just wanted to say that i find the site very informative and i look forward to more education and participation.I also like the sense of comeradery(sp?)that you guys display with each other.Thanks again.. stats* age-29 height 6'6" weight 231lbs arms 16" cold ..more stats to come

calidude is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard bro... sounds like you are on the right track.

superstang is offline New Member
    thanks for the welcome man..I am considering doing a beginers cycle however i still have some research to do.So far i am interested in deca /test cycle but i am still studying up.I want to make sure that what i do will be effective..I also want to make sure i know how to take precautionary measures and also keep what i will gain..Thanks again.When my studying is complete i will post up a proposal so you pros can guide me in the right direction and make sure im on track for solid gains..

Thread Information