new2thagame is offline New Member

Cool 1st cycle,exicted to see the outcome!!

To all,

I'm about 290 and want to do a cycle of test/deca /winstrol . I plan to be on about 12 weeks and come down off of the cycle for 4. My main goal is to shred body fat and maintain muscle mass. As of 1/7 I stopped weight training and started concentrating on just cardio for 45mins to an hour 5 days a week and keeping my calories under 2900 cals aday while injesting 250gms of protein. I plan to start my first injection on 2/23 while maintaining clean eating and upping my protein intake. Okay experts help me out and guide me through this. I have the god giving genetics,of big arms and bigs legs on a 5'9" frame but I have excess body fat from being 350 at one point in my life that I can't shed., will being on cycle help me get the tone ,ripped look and blast off 50lbs in 12weeks??????????

paulastone is offline Member
    show us your diet!
    you should go down on the calories granduly and make your way down to 1500 cals. some go even less.
    give an exemple of diet pls.

chinups Guest
    start with the wieghts again, sometimes wieghts burn more then cardio

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Definitely don't quit lifting. Keep at that while you're dieting. It's very important so your body "knows" it needs to keep that muscle....it's still being used.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Test and deca will help bump up your body mass and fill you up not cut you up like you want. I am by no means an expert just know what I read, see and hear. You need a cycle that promotes weight lose and cuts you up right. SO winstrol is good we all know that for getting cut and burning fat. Growth is primo for burning fat and losing weight ($$$ as hell though). Plus you lose fat at site of injection. Add oxandrolone as mild test base, enough to pump you up but not so much as to get you big and fat. I have the same weight issue. I plan to start this next month. Growth ( serostim) cream of the crop will set you back a grand, but hell it SQ not muscle, and perm muscle gain so I hear. Also side effect profile is low and for me as a newbie that important. Best of all no worries about rebound.

new2thagame is offline New Member

thanks for the insite

Hey Gang,

Right now I'm on about a 2700 cal diet eating 5-6 times aday with about my body weight in protein. I'm going to see a dietian next week to get the diet down pack. My cycle will definitely be all about cutting but I want to gain some strength back because of the 6 wks of laying off of the weights. I'm gifted i guess with being a fast gainer when I weight train. I'm focusing on hitting each body part 2 times a week throughout my cycle. I stopped weight training to make sure I had the mental and physical capacity to do my cardio whilke on cycle. Do any of you know of a good ECA stack to take while on cycle? right now I'm taking iron-teks essential heat and it's okay for what I need as far as energy goes.
    I'm open to all sugesstions good or bad,but I do know this as I'm doing all of this cardio I get hungier for the weights I can't wait!!!!!!!

Thread Information