Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    OH I also ment to metion no Night sweats but, Intence aggression levels espesially 6 hours after injections I try to match that to my training times!!! No back pains either! Been experimenting with spot shots as of resent with no problems just a little sore, not as much meat to stick in the bis and thighs had to move away from the ass after 21 shots it doesnt hurt but leaving black and blues around the pin holes I keep gettin to close to the same spots tough to rotate around to see your own ass with out gettina cramp in my back!!!!!!!!!

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    4th week - Saturday

Thanks to all that have read this. I hope it helps.

-MBaraso, my total gain as of today was 8.5lbs, Im at 185.5. Im dropping a little but its a good thing. Im eating better and Im getting really striated and vascular.
    Its like bulking and cutting in the same cycle. I gained @10lbs and seemed to cut that down. My shoulders, back, and abs have never looked this good! I gained some gooood mass so far and now Im really cut. I dont know what to say but Im fucking lovin it!

-PHATCAT, bro like I said Im glad someone is getting something out of it. I seeme3d to gain some water at the beginning, but thats all gone now and has been replaced by lean muscle. Im pretty darn sure of that as of now. If you scroll up to the center of the first page I linked my diet to this page.

-Kunip, deamn you lost that much!!! THat really blows yo. Hey what are you taking w/ the Winn for liver protection? Im taking milk thistle and have found that the lower back pain has completely disappeared, its just a little tight every now and then. I then dropped it down to 37.5mg and the joint pain dissappeared. Are you getting any bad sides from it?

Im still messing w/ the Tren level. I have been adding .1 to it and Im up to 1.3cc. I dont know what this equals as far as miligrams but Im loving it more. Im guessing areound 90mg. The strength is going up still... as well as the aggression. The only downside to higher doses for me. Since Ive been increasing it Ive been dropping water and fat and looking better! Im going balls out for the next 2 weeks and giong for 192-93.

OvernOut

Last night I got a serious case of "THE FINA COUGH"!!!
    Not cool at all. I coughed hard and gagged for about 5mins right after my injection last night. Seriously look out for that!! No metallic taste though.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    um wow...this thread is popular

fina stopped last week....weighed in at 201.6 BF at 11.98%...3.5 weeks left....winny till the end, Clen in another week and a half for last 2 weeks.

Will post pics soon...busy doing cardio and cooking chicken

The big 189

4th week -Mid

It looks like theres enough Tren in my bottle to go for another 3 weeks! I dont get it. I did the math and I should have taken 36cc of it and I measured when I was putting it in there and I was supposed to have 46.5 I should just be happy but if theres that much left then theres something wrong?! fuck it

Tonght the scale said 189!!!!!!!! Nice.
    It feels like the Tren is still kicking in. My strength is still going up and Im getting a better feeling this week as far as workouts go. Its a little weird how its still getting better, but I worked w/ the dosages and I just may have found a really good synergistic level. OGPackin says that it takes 4 weeks to get in the system for him though.

Im probably never going to do a cycle w/o Tren as the base in it. This is the best AS out there, which must be why Parabolan was so popular. Who the fuck decide to discontinue it!? You fools! Ive tried Deca300, Sust, Eq, Winn, Dbol , Enanthate , and now Tren and Prop. Tren has by far exceeded any of those. Its not the Test either because 500 mg /week isnt gonna really do much for me. It will give me better workouts and gym aggression but not really put on any weight or cut me up. Ill give my sales pitch at the end though.

Im really curious as to how this would work w/ Anavar . If anyone has any experience w/ the 2 together let me know.

Nipps are getting more sensitive. The b-complex has seemed to be keeping it from getting out of hand though. THeyve been sensitive for awhile now, maybe 2.5 weeks. No growth but the nipple (left) got a little puffy there for a while. Risks vs Reward, I aiunt stopping this cycle for shit. I will get something for it on my next run. Hopefully clen and yohimburn will get rid of it in 4weeks.

I just noticed all my posts read like Tren commercials. Oh well theyre true.

OvernOut

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by MacGyver
    Last night I got a serious case of "THE FINA COUGH"!!!
    Not cool at all. I coughed hard and gagged for about 5mins right after my injection last night. Seriously look out for that!! No metallic taste though.

Yeah bro, I got that fina cough today, i only had half my shot in there though, so I was coughing the last half bouncing the needle like crazy. I skipped abs today, because coughing that much made my abs sore already. lol.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Lets bump this bad boy! I start a cycle just like this next monday (would be today but my good old roommate locked my gear in his room when he left for vacation). I'll start 75mg fina/75mg prop/50 mg winny ed. How are you all doing this week?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good job guys. I'm on a similar cycle right now but I dropped the Prop altogether because I was gaining weight which i don't want.
    Keep us posted :-)

LAST WEEK!

6th (Last) Week

Hoooo Shit! Hit the 190 mark and then some last night!!!!!
    Grand total of 192Lbs currently. I didnt really know if I would hit 190 at all. Granted some of its water (about a pound) but I can get rid of that quick by eating oats, tuna, and NO PIZZA. I look just a tad bloated but not in the face so thats good.

Measuered the Tren last night and I have 9ccs left so I will def have enough for the week. I plan on dropping everything so that I can really concentratre on hitting the gym and eating real clean to keep these gains. I have made the final adjustments for dosages this last week and theyre in my sign. The more important thing is that the Winn will be at 75-100mgED. I hope to see the advantages of this tomorow becuase its already making a difference.

I plan to keep the dosage levels at this in the next cycle beginning May 5th. I plan to take off two weeks and then start clen and either a dbol or Winn bridge for 4weeks and then this bad ass cycle again. Fuck yeah!

Good gains in the 6th week. Tren impresses me everyday. Im certain that if I continued thsi another 4-6 weeks I woudl see gains in each week.

I hope this takes some boredom out of the day for those keeping up. COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Man, the before and after pics are fucking hilarious! I wish I would have done one for the 3rd week though to get a better idea of the progress. Stay Tuned.

OvernOut

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    damn bro, I can't wait to start. You've gone from 177 to 192 lbs and lost bf%! Very good job! Lets see some pics whenever you can.

Yeah I was dropping Bf in the beginning but now I seem to be putting on some water. Im gonna try and get to a dry 188 at just cap it off at that. Hopefully I can get most of the water out and keep everything.

I just decided to change my diet a bit and just take in a lot of shakes and just enough carbs to get me by. Also plenty of water.

10Lbs will be a damn great gain considering Im almost where I want to be at.

Im trying to figure out what Im gonna do at the end of the cycle/thread . Should I post the pictures in this thread or start another, help me out

Mac - Post pics in this thread...I'll post my final ones here too...that way people can have pics to go along with the diary!

I've been outta town for a bit...5 days. Decided that I had a great Fina Cycle...final weight at the end of fina was 202....which means from the time i started the cycle till the end while doing extreme cardio i still gained 5lbs...

Winny is still running for about 3-4 weeks after the Fina...i expect to weigh in at around 195-190 on April 3rd...

Since i was out of town and it's 2 weeks till April 3rd at this point, I took those 5 days as my "off" time from the diet...ate everything in sight and am now a bloated bitch!

however, i'm gonna hit up these last 2 weeks of my diet, take 1 day off and eat...then start another 12 weeks of cardio with no AS.

after that 12 weeks, i'm going to re-evaluate, and possibly hit my 3rd cycle... I've done the two listed below, and i do believe my 3rd one will be a 16 weeker...hehehe

tried the norm; then the short; next the long

for now, i am gonna get my sweaty, stinky ass in the shower...

lata

K'Fit

6th and Final Week - Mid

Thats it Im gonna be a salesman for Tren !!!
    Just did chest and tris and it was beautiful! I went from a measely 315lb bench max to 400Lbs! Just thought Id share that.

Dropped that excess bloat these past days and Im back down to 189. I look better than ever and I couldnt be happier w/ the results.

LightSnack is offline New Member
    OH ZAM!!!!!!!!!
    Yo Mac!!
    IMO YAFFSMC!!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats bro...is that last post the chorus to that missy elliot song?

DONE!!!!

Ok Post Cycle

Todays the first day of clomid. After DAEM's story and everyone elses Im really not looking forward to this. maybe Ill just take 10,000mg today and thats it. jk

I took pics last night and I just need to transfer them over to the comp and get them dled tonight. So they should be up some time tonight!

I should be starting my D-bol bridge next week on wednesday but Im just going to start today as well.

This cycle was just what Ive been looking for. Nice gains w/ very little water retention and a drop in Bf a percentage point or 2. Finding the right combo of Tren and Prop really helped in acheiving this. FYI

Hey LightSnack, Im not light in the trousers but I wouldnt mind if you SMC.
    YAFFAHOLE....oh yeah IMO. No Flame bro, looking thick.

LightSnack is offline New Member
    OK folks...
    MacG is my little brother.. Or I should say younger...
    He came over a couple of nights ago to borrow my Dig cam..
    and SWEET CHRIST!!! he is forking huge..
    The kid has always had some size.. but come on now! I mean really!

When he came in and showed me the results, I immediately became uncomfortable. I suddenly remembered all of the brutal ass whoopins he endured at the hands of yours truly.
    All is well though..

great job Mac.. intimidating progress
    you may be bigger than me but IMO IWSFYITALABN!!!!!

BELEEDAT!!!!

PICS

Ok Ive been out of town and my Inets been down so I was able to get them up earlier.

The before pics were taken in November I think and it was after a long night of drinking. I took them cold and not into precycle shape and they look really bad. I mean I look like a little boy! But fuckit thats all over. I will mention that they are before 2cycles ago. I did 400mgEQ/Enan blah blah. Total crap and only gained 9lbs and kept 4 so I would rather just forget that one. Also I think I was at 171Lbs, so the after pics Iam 19Lbs heavier. heres the first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-bfoer-fron2.jpg  

back

Please ignore the ugly shorts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-before-back.jpg  

After Back

My before crab most muscular. Puny hugh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-dsc00038.jpg  

After pics

Now heres my current back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-dsc00011.jpg  

After Front

i dont really know what my bf is maybe yall can guess. I figure around 8-9%?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-dsc00030.jpg  

Another front

The lighting I couldnt get to what I wanted it tobe. You cant see the striations in my delts but try to picture them LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-dsc00023.jpg  

Screenz is offline Junior Member

Re: After pics

Originally posted by MacGyver
    Now heres my current back.
    Damn bro looks damn good

Legs

Once again the lightings real bad cuz my legs are DEF not that White. There actually a nice dark Moca HAHA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-dsc00029.jpg  

thanks Screenz I appreciate that. That Avatar is making wanna jump this broad suntanning over here.

So there it is. Iplan to go again on may 5th. Im ont sure when Ill start the dbol bridge. This recovery phase is really fucking up my head, so dont flame too hard LOL Idont think I can take it at such a fragile stage.HAHA

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn Bro! Amazing transformation. Lookin huge!

SpaceCadet is offline New Member
    Im about to get on TREN /PROP/WINNI by EQL and seein those pics I cant wait!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well done...

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Nice JOB Bro!!!

Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate the compliments. Only 35days till My next run of the three. i think I might throw in some clen to cut up more.

The weight dropped a little. Im now down to 185, but I dont look much different so thats good.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    That is one hell of a transformation!! Everything has grown and everything seems to be pretty well proportionate to the other body parts. Again great work..you have come a long way and I am sure it was a lot of hard work.

*note to self...DONT POST PICS*

lol...Seriously, my diet went to shit my last week, due to 2 inner ear infections and a sinus infection...However, i'm taking a week off from the training and diet to rest and fully recover (in addition to the 5 days i missed due to being sick)

So that's 2 weeks off...I'll post pics from the before and now...not as huge of a transformation as MacG!

But i'm doing another 12 weeks of dieting, then hitting a 16 week cycle, to get to where i want to be.

Currently i'm around 12-14% i'd guess...i'll post the pics later for compares...i wanna get to 7-8% and be around 200lbs...

For now, it's time to head out..lata guys

K'Fit

Ps- MacG...that is amazing man, simply amazing...love the veins in the shoulders and chest....i'm dying for mine...since my chest sucks though, it's harder for me... <---Chest is my worst part...and I hate it!!!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Looking forward to it KunipshunFit

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    That is a FUCKIN AMAZING TRANSFORMATION! I can not wait till June 1. I sent you a PM bro.

ok, here are my pics, i just noticed this thread sitting here when it was bumped...

my progress wasnt as good as MacG's...I got sick at the end...the 2 weeks i wanted to take off turned to 4 and now possibly 5.

Still doing cardio 45X3a week 60X3 a week, to keep the body pumping.

weight is 205 now...in the pics it was 201...dropped 16 pounds and feel i gained a bit of muscle...i know the measurements went in the right directions.

anyway...again i'm not as drastic as MacG..but here ya go..

Oh, also, these pics are not the final product ( i got sick and didnt take the final pics) they are about 4 weeks before (*end of diet day*)..so I had three more weeks after these pics...so i was looking much better than these pics.

anyway..here's ya go..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-abs12to3.jpg  

..1/27/03
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MacGyver and KunpishunFit's Fina/Winny Cycle journal-back.jpg  

speese is offline Junior Member
    does the winny hurt your joints that much? does it affect your workout or anything else?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, i had lost track of this thread. So, did you continue with the transformation as I thought you had intended to do? I'd be interested to see if the progress continued on for both of you

First question:
    Winny didnt hurt my joints to bad...Towards the end I noticed it more but it never got to the point where it was "pain". I would however venture to say that once you get below 9 it could start hurting pretty bad.

Second question: My sickness turned out to be 2 inner ear infections, sinus infection and allergy's. I've since recovered and had the post diet "crash". This lasted about a week or two, nothing major, my body dumped the bad foods. Since then i've travled a lot for work and so that's fucked up any chance of a good diet. However, I move this friday (the 31st of May) and after that I should be set for cycle 3 and diet 3. So yes and no it's continued.

Yes; it's about to pick up
    No; i didnt stay strict with the diet after getting sick, but I kept with the cardio and all that jazz

Yes: I will not stop until i get my goal. 200 with abs. (so around 10%)

Next cycle was talked about before, its gonna be about a 19 week cycle..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information