24 yrs
    206 lbs
    13% ish BF

week 1-10 500mg - test eth
    week 1-4 30mg - dbol

week 13 300mg clomid, 40mg nolv
    week14 2-11 100mg clomid ED, 20mg nolv ED
    week 15 12-21 50mg clomid ED, 10mg nolv ED

1st ever injection was kinda shity.i was a nervous wreck.hand was shaking all over the place.leg still feels "dead" 2 days later.

my diet is approx 6000 cals(50/30/20) c,p,f
    im goin for all out mass

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Start your post cycle therapy 2 weeks after your last enanthate shot. Not 3 weeks.

xxxl83

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks real good for your first cycle!!
    and what he said......:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mic79 is offline New Member
    just did my second injection into the left quad.approx 250mg test. had to pull out first time as i hit a god damn nerve.it felt like someone was testing my reflexes with a sledge hammer!injected on the outside above centre and everythin went smooth.

my workouts have been really intense just as always.few xtra reps/pounds on the compounds, nothing above the norm.i expect the dbol to kick in in a week or so....three days so far.

btw thanx for pointing out the post cycle thing.makes sense to bring the nolva/clomid back a week.

Lookin good my friend.
    Keep updating progress concerning your bodyweight.

HP

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Hey I like your cycle, exactly the same as the one I am finishing right now.I am in the first week of clomid and gained 23lb on that cycle.
    Good luck.

23lbs is good goin bro i'd definately settle for they kinda gains!

anywho, i stepped on the scale 4 days into the cycle.im up to 215lbs from 206lbs.that weight increase seems alot even if it is excess water.ive been eating clean from day one(6000cals). took saturday off coz i was feelin kinda tired throughout the day.and apart from a dry throat no other sides to note so far.

a week in to the cycle and apart from bloat theres been no obvious effects from the dbol .this week maybe??

i did my 3rd injection of test.what a mess!i used a 22g 2 withdraw from amp then a 25g to aspirate .i think that was to thin coz the fickin needle didnt seam 2 pull back so i took the juice anywho.i felt dizzy afterwards for a bit no biggy.the 25g's are shit for withdrawing so i think ill bin em.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I have never used 25g but i know that my 23g are just right...I inject slow and it works out great..If the bloat bothers you..I would run liquidex..I'm running it for the first time though the cycle and it has really helped with the bloat..bro with the dry month..drink TONS of water..AS loves water!!

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i know this is a little late but if leg are bothering you for injection go to the ass. also bump the test to about 600-750mg/wk

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Dont bump it to 600-750...500 is plenty for a first cycle...I think that is going to be a great first cycle!!! Good luck!

a week into the cycle ive pt on 11lbs and i look like one bloated mofo!theres been no above normal strength gains or other sides to note.when should i gain strength on this cyle?

i put on like 27lbs in 3weeks.havent noticed any other sides so far.ive not had any above average strength gains in any lifts.i checked this gear on the steroid pic sections and it looks totally legit i dont get it!!is it possible for the gear to take 4-5 weeks to kick in??

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    27lbs in three weeks!! is that right? If so thats incredible.It will take another week or two for the enan to kick in, but you should be feeling something from the dbol by now.

im very very bloated bro.i was expectin strength gains after 2 weeks with the dbol .thats 3 weeks now yet nothing.ill keep posting in the next few weeks.this gear is identical to the pics on all the top forums.

That is incredible... almost unbelievable. POST PICS I WANT TO SEE THIS!!!

HP

your being sarcastic eh mate??i dont have a scanner to post a pics.maybe my eyes decieve me.ill post an update on week four.this guy told me it could take up to 5 weeks for the test to kick in.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of dbol is it? Is it pink or white? 2 weeks in with Dbol you should have considerable strength gains. I gained 30lb on bench in like two weeks with dbol. Im on the same cycle only with SUSTA.
    -27lbs in 3 weeks? Something is happening. Maybe non strength gains are just mental
    -What would happen if 500mg was upped to 750?? Wouldnt it be better?
    Last edited by bermich; 07-23-2003 at 04:22 AM.

the dbol are pink thais (brit dispenasary)with the snake and arrow. they tasted slightly bitter and they didnt crumble when i crushed em.

strength gains are at the same rate as before i started the cycle. few lbs or reps increases weekly on compound lifts.the weight increases is bloat and 6000cals diet.

the iranian test en amps are clear in colour with different batch numbers on each and a expiry date of 2007.it tastes similar to a cooking oil on the tongue.

Thread Information