muzicman is offline New Member

Talking Started 1st Cycle Tonight

Finally started my cycle. Have had my gear for like 2 weeks now and have been delaying it, kinda nervous about 1st inject. At the gym earlier I decided that tonight was the night. Popped the cap on my deca , snapped the cap of my sust, filled the needle, gritted my teeth. And didn't feel a damn thing. All that workup to my 1st inject and you can't hardly feel it at all, unbelievable. Well anyway my cycle looks like this:
    Weeks 1-4 40mg D-Bol/day
    Weeks 1-12 500mg Sustanon /week
    Weeks 1-12 400mg Deca/week
    Weeks 13-15 1500 i.u. HCG every 3 days
    Weeks 15-17 Clomid 300mg 1st day,100mg/day for 10 days, 50mg/day for 10 days.
    Weeks 15-17 Clembuterol, work up to 200mcg/day
    Novaldex and Proviron on hand in case of gyno or excessive bloating.

Stats: 6'1" 190lbs around 16% bodyfat
    Hope to gain like 30lbs from cycle, you guys think it's possible?
    Training at least 5days/week. Eat clean and lots of it.
    I was thinking of really doing lots of cardio, I don't see how it could hurt as long as I keep calories high, what you guys think? I'd really like to be able to see my hiding abs by the end of the cycle.
    Let me know what you guys think, thanks alot bros.
    Muzicman.

paulastone is offline Member
    cycle looks good to my eyes. Well planned out cycle bro
    cardio is fine just do it moderate, like 3 times a week for 30min max low/med intensety
    with a good diet and lots of sleep you're goals could be very possible
    good luck and make sure to keep us to date

thanks for the advice bro. whats up guys? though id get some more responses than that. Bump...

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Muzicman, 30lbs sounds very possible to me! Definatley throw in cardio alot. After workouts because the time it takes you to burn fat is cut down by 20 minutes after an intense workout when proceeding right to cardio. Def. a good idea.. Looks like a fun cycle, one can never get sick of Dbol ! ttyl

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Killer good luck man

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Looks fu...in solid bro the only thing i would add is some Adex and run it through out the cyle at .5mg and also try running HCG at 500 iu every 10 days starting @ 2nd week

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks great bro, wish I did my first cycle like that bro. Enjoy, you gonna grow like hell.

Two weeks into cycle, up 10lbs. Arms grew a half an inch. Strength starting to go up. Feeling pretty good. Only sides is oily forehead and nose, have a couple pimples, which sucks, cuz I never get pimples. Thanks for the feedback bros.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro!

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    Right on! Keep us posted.

am up to 210lbs, well up and down from 205-210lbs. Feeling alot stronger. I havent put on any weight in like 3 weeks or so, since i stopped the d-bol. Whats the deal? i'm thinking about adding 100mg prop every other day until the end of my cycle in may. What you guys think? Bump...

sphinks is offline New Member
    If you just stopped the dbol then your on wk 4 right,this is about the time for the sus. and deca to kick in.Are you eating enough for the increase for more wt?the flatline of no wt gain is because of your hpta's are readjusting,you will soon wake up one morning and say holly shit....
    also proviron is more of a gains keeper med not a bloat stopper.Nolva is a gyno med not a bloat stopper.
    Arimidex or L-dex is what you might want to have for that because I almost guaranty you will experience swelling of the ankles,wrists and bloat some.A way to gauge yourself is when you feel swollen push on that area with your thumb and if the indent stays your holding water...If your thinking on prop you would benefit from it because it would help keep you hard.
    Good luck
    Last edited by sphinks; 03-18-2003 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks for the advice sphinks. I actually just started week 7 and havent gained a lb. since week 5 when I stopped the d-bol. I havent experienced any bloat so I havent bothered with the proviron , will save for gainskeeper formula at end, no gyno either. I think I'm going to start working out in the am 3 to 4 days a week and on saturdays. And I'll add 100mg prop. every other day for the remainer of the cycle. I guess I could concentrate on eating more calories, I guess I'll shoot for another 500 a day at least, which will bring me somewhere around 4,500 cals a day. The prop., extra clas and busting out some morning + weekend workouts should be able to tip the scale in my favor. Let me know if you guys have any other suggestions.

sphinks is offline New Member
    one other thought to consider,Are you taking in enough protein.You should be doing 1-1.5g of protein per body lb.This is what will build you muscle wise,calories are essential but you wont get the results your looking for without the right amount of protein.If your 200lbs now shoot for a minimum of 250-300g per day.
    Last edited by sphinks; 03-18-2003 at 11:22 PM.

Thread Information