Thread: help w/ cycle

magellan is offline New Member

help w/ cycle

I would appreciate advice on using some gear that I got. I am 34, 5'9, 207, and a few extra inches around the middle. I have been out of the gym for a couple of years because of a new job and would now like to re-dedicate myself to getting as ripped and shredded as possible. I know that the fastest way to lose fat is by adding muscle while doing cardio and a low carb/high protein diet. My questions lies in the best cycle with what I have....I was thinking along these lines.

D-Bol wk 1-5
    Sustanon wk 1-8
    Nolvadex wk 2-10
    Deca wk 1-10
    EQ wk 6-12
    V wk 6-12
    T3 or T4 wk 8-11
    Clen wk 11-12
    ECA wk 13-15
    HCG wk 9-12

What do you think? Too much, overload?
    Thanks for your suggestions

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Man Im gonna say something ya probably dont wanna hear but...
    I thinks I was in your same position.
    I was very out of shape around 200lbs fat. I stand 5 9
    Well... Luckily I had a lot of previous knowledge and 3 cycles under my belt. The easy thing would have been for me to grab the closest juice I could and hit it.

But...
    I went natural on my own for 6 months
    1. To get my natural capabilities up to par first (why use juice if you can obviously make some natural progress) this is wasted juice time in my opinion and shuts your body down before you could have made full progress. (juice is to exceed natural limitations - correct me if wrong)
    2. To get my body fat down a lil. Went to 185 and leaned out before I jumped back on.

Anyways I dont know if 6 months is necessary,m but I honestly think ya should take a lil time going natural to recommit yourself to a plan, and get your bod movin again.
    You can check out my cycle under cycles forum if ya want. Im in week 2 now and everything is pimpin. I am 100 percent sure my gains would have been craup had I not done what I did first.
    But if you decide to hit anyways -- Hit it like a champ!!!
    Just wanted to comment Good luck

thanks for the advice...when I say out of the gym for two years, i dont mean 100%...i got the gym a few times a month, but nothing regular. i have also been doing cardio 30 mins am and 45 mins pm(7 x wk)/ and weights (3 x wk) for the past two months, which i will increase to 4-5 x wk. also, i will not start my cycle for another month. My goal is not to put on size but rather to increase my metabolizm and get ripped. if i can put on 10lbs of muscle, i know it will be easier to burn fat, and putting on muscle has never been my problem. My problem has always been that last bit of fat on thde handles...only know it is more than normal!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ahhh... yeah. Waaaay too much gear man... stay healthy.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since you have been out of the gym for awhile I would suggest running a testosterone only cycle - if you are set on your descion to run AAS. You are only a soft 200 that hasn't been intense about training in awhile... so don't go nutty on the juice brah!

The best thing would be to get readjusted. At least 2-3 months to get back some CNS ability and connective tissue strengthening. No one should go from a detrained state right to a heavy cycle...

But I do suggest testosterone only as an option because at 34 your natural levels have probably dipped quite a bit and doing 500mg per/wk of Test Enanthate as a basic HRT may help you.

But the best option for you would be to wait on the gear. Get your program back on line and all your OTC sups.

Thanks guys-The best of luck...Magellan

Thread Information