Thread: Deca life?

Innervision is offline Associate Member

Deca life?

Does Deca (human) have a half-life for as long as I've been told? Heard it can stay in system over 2 weeks, didn't think it was that long for being active. Anyone? Does that mean if you didn't have enough, like past exper ($14 200ml amps but only 7!)., you could load everyother week and still see something?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i have always heard deca ,sus/omni,and eq lasts up to 3 weeks in system.but to do it every other week I think you will see very minimal gains. it would cause too many ups and downs in mgs in blood---it is best to keep on a steady dose 2-3 shots per week for duration of cycle

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your blood levels would jump up and down too much. Catch it at it's half life of about 5-7 days... decanoate's active life is several weeks but injecting every few weeks would cause a roller coaster effect which would not be wise with something that shuts you down as bas as Deca . Clinically at low doses you are on to something - but not when used like we do here

Administer every 5-6 days - at least. Every 3-4 days would be even better.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is important to realize that the athletic use of anabolic steroids differs a lot from the clinical use. Athletic use can very often be 10 times the clinical recommended dose. Sometimes much higher - especially with drugs like Winstrol and Dianabol - but used for shorter durations and with drugs like Clomid to come off.

IMO - some stuff is really hard to use for an athlete. One example being Sustanon 250 (or even T-400). I don't think these should be used at all unless weekly testosterone dosages are set up to exceed a gram per week.

In HRT they would be good... short esters like Propinate get blood levels elevated and testosterone is slowly released by the different ester weights and a shot can last a long time... but when taken more than once every 7-14 days - blood levels jump up and down uncontrollably from all the different esters being readministered. Because they are mixed with short and long esters. IMO - these are EOD or every third day drugs... otherwise...

For the use in athletes, single esters give a more controllable product for the high dose.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good points warrior

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Good info, thx guys.

Thread Information