polly56 is offline Associate Member

Week 4 Test prop/Tbol results

I'm on week 4 of my Test Prop and Tbol cycle Justed wanted to share my results and gains on my main lifts...

Test prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
    Tbol 40mg ED for 4weeks
    Armidex .5mg EOD

stats before cycle:
    6'2 230lbs.
    max Bench 315 lbs.
    max squat 365 lbs.
    max power clean 250 lbs.
    push press 175lbs for 5
    max deadlift 450lbs.

week 4 stats:
    6'2 245lbs.
    max Bench 370lbs.
    squat 365 lbs. for 8
    power clean 275lbs. for 3
    push press 225lbs. for 5

I've been unable to deadlift because of the back pumps from the Tbols

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Impressive gains from such a short time frame. Goals?

roughly I want to eventually weight around 255, improve speed and agility, squat 500lbs., clean 315lbs. and bench 405lbs.

JBarron is offline Member
    Strong bump here, but I'm interested in running pretty much the same cycle. How did your results turn out?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    updates?? just curious to see how things went

Sorry fellas its been 5 months and i forgot to keep everything updated here....

I finished this cycle early making it only an 8 week cycle, i had to stop due to some personal issues.

My final stats were...
    6'2
    247lbs.
    10% bf
    max bench was 375lbs.(injured my shoulder)
    max sqaut was 455lbs. for 3

now im sitting at 235lbs., havent trained heavey the last couple months because i just finished the season so im curious to see what kind of strength i've kept and how much and how fast i will gain it back.

This cycle added alot of water weight which i didnt like, this month makes it 4 months ive been off from my cycle. unfortunatly i developed really bad tendonisis in my knees and am starting to get it in my elbows im wondering if this is from the cycle.

I love using test prop I actaully stopped the use of Tbols early because i hated the back pumps and it was effecting my speed training, I think the tbol also atttributed to tendonitis. I have previously ran a cycle with test prop and it didnt effect my tendons in anyway.

The mistakes i made this cycle were I didnt do enough cardio, and i didnt warm up properly. I would ride the bike 10 mins before a workout for a warm up but that wasnt intense enough I needed to do something more active and intense for my cardio. Also i need to do a better warm up. Once I got lifting alot heavier weights benching 80% of my max a couple of warm up sets wasnt enough, i needed to do different upper body movements to warm up.

my next cycle is going to consist of HGH I'm about to buy a couple of kits, the problem im having is i cant find as much info as i would like.

Thread Information