e cruz is offline New Member

need expert help on cycle

hay fellas have just a few questions iv'e been training for about 2 years im 23 5'8" 139pds about 7-9%bf ive hit before but not on a consitant basis my connect moved and we lost contact. im more than motivated i love the sport. my Question is i was thinking of starting off with deca first 200mg then gradually 400mg per wk for 6 weeks and or stack sust250 1xwk or primo 1oomg 1xwk and maybe some clen not sure on that my goal is to gain about 10-15pds or more and keep a good amount. and also shound i take anti estr with this cycle or is it safe not to please help any suggestions

sd11 is offline Banned
    No need to post in two different forums bro.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    You did the same thing i did,, signed up and started to ask questions that have been asked and answered many times. Try and do a few searches. Not many people will agree on staggering the deca , and they will probable encourage you to include test with any cycle, and certainly with deca. And i do not think i have read a thread here from an educated person who did not include anti E's in a cycle or after a cycle.
    Again the best advice i could give you is to read everyday and to search any question before hand, it will make things much easier for you.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with Stetson, but also note that you'll need to run Sust250 more then 1x a week to see results, more like 2-3x a week, some do eod. good luck.

orbflux is offline New Member
    if you're only at 139 pounds naturally i think you have some more training to do before considering steroids .

Thread Information