Slypknot is offline Member

Just finished 2nd week - not sure of gains

This is my first cycle and consists of:

Week
    1-10 Sust@500mg
    1-10 Deca @400mg
    6-10 Winny (50mg EOD)
    13-16 Clomid Therapy

So I'm wrapping up my 2nd week in this cycle and so far from the pictures I've taken it seems the growth is minimal (except for mild bloating in my face).

I realized in the middle of the first week that everything I felt/saw in the gym was in my mind since this was my first cycle... but now I'm curious. I've read the charts showing the half-life of AS to measure when to start the clomid, but is there something showing what the 'activation' time is for AS???

I've heard/read mostly that the 4th week is when the gains really start to get noticeable... why is this? I figured if I'm pumping this much in my body that it would be almost instant...but apparently not.

Think I should up the Deca to 600mg or just keep with what I've got configured and ride it out for the full 10 weeks? I realize I'm probably just being impatient but hey...that's what AS is all about right?

Slyp

Decoder is offline Banned
    Every time i start a cycle i feel the same way, your just being impatient, also just ask a friend if you look different, odds are your a little bigger and you don't notice yet.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    FYI - You should have frontloaded the Deca (Norandrolone Decanoate) at 800mg the first week... but now you know.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Frontloaded it? Hmmm...didn't read much about this prior to starting..

I take it at the end of the 2nd week it's a little too late huh...

So, being this is my first cycle, should I hang in with 400mg or move up to 600mg of Deca ? I've read alot where people have posted using more doesn't always mean more results - just a possibility for more side ef's..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stay with 400.

The end of the second week is too late to frontload. You would just raise your blood levels extremely high and then come down. Which is not the purpse of frontloading. By the end of the third week at 400mgs per week of decanoate your blood levels are already aproaching the maintenance of roughly 800mgs per week (taking in account current weeks dose, last weeks, and the first week... decanoate is active for several weeks). Had you frontloaded you would have begun at 800mg's right out the door and could have shaved the first 2-3 weeks of wating for blood levels to elevate.

But yeah, it's too late now since your blood levels are already getting to a maintenace level - more so by the end of the third week... which technically you could slide an extra 100-200mg at the beginning of the third week to possibly save about 6-7 days of wait time... but that starts to get to the point where you need to plot on a graph how exactly decanoate is released into the blood... Just keep going like you are and be patient - and remember to frontload long esters in the future.

Thread Information