Thread: 10mg dbol ed

Biohazard is offline New Member

10mg dbol ed

Hi

Iīve just finished my dbols now. I took 10mg ed for 60 days. Sunday was the last day. So today was the first day without the little pinkies in the gym. Felt more strong than ever when doing bench and some others for pecs. Managed to do a lot of extra reps. Iīll see for sure in a couple of weeks what this has given me. My weight was today 209lbs, bf% remains the same.

Recovery was awesome, didnīt even notice pain in the muscles the next day, no matter how hard I worked out. The antikatabolic effect of dianabol is incredible. Thatīs what 10mg dbol ed gives you, strong antikatabolic effect, faster/more protein synthesesis, and 5x higher testo levels for a couple of hours, but long enough so one can benefit from it in the gym.

No sides to talk about at all. Just a little bit higher blood pressure.

Regardless what, the dianabol got me over that plateau I had in pecs, and I got a lot stronger all over too, plus muscle measurements up and weight up.

A little bit more info. 180cm tall.
    Start weight: 187 - 191lbs. Now, around 209lbs.

Muscle measure: +1.5 - 4cm all over.

Strenght increases:
    Bench +66lbs
    Legpress 10 reps at 836lbs
    Seated calfraise from 198 to 275lbs

These were just some examples.

Iīve been training on and off for almost 10yrs, amateur level. This was the first time I tried aas, and I can tell that I liked it. My next run will probably be winstrol , already got them. I just want to loose some lbs fat first.

Since my goal werenīt to gain as much weight/muscle as possible Iīm more than pleased, just wanted to get a boost in my workout. Not that I regret my choice, but a different choice or stacking the dbol hadnīt been that bad either. My gains would have been doubled or even tripled.

But. No regrets.

Biohazard

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up werddd......

My first cycle was Dbol too! I loved it, kept all my gains and never got tired of the compliments from being kinda pumped all the time from the blood pressure and over all well being.. My first 2 weeks off sucked tho! Could barely lift, but took clomid and high intensity and was back stronger than ever week 3 off to now! I just started my deca and winstrol cycle, Im real phsyced to get to the winny in week 8 (on 2 now lol) to see how i firm up! ttyl bro

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bio no clomid? would help

i do dbol bridge after cycles at 10mg per day am only to keep what gained from cycle---love doing it so i know 10mg per day gives a boost

Yes, feeling pumped, thatīs a great feeling. I already miss those little pinkies. Iīm also going to try winny, just want to loose some pounds of fat first.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO... wait six weeks. If after six clean weeks your strength and weight gains are relatively stable then you are one of the lucky ones bro. Not many can get by on an oral only cycle and maintain their gains in the long term.

Originally posted by Polska
    IMO... wait six weeks. If after six clean weeks your strength and weight gains are relatively stable then you are one of the lucky ones bro. Not many can get by on an oral only cycle and maintain their gains in the long term.
    Hm, I guess yourīre quite right. In a couple of weeks Iīll see how much I could benefit from this. Iīll hope it`ll be god. Iīm eating and working out just like while Iīm on the little pinkies. So far nothingīs gone backwards. I have been of for a week soon. Doesnīt note any difference yet,

Bio

sweden is offline Junior Member
    Dianabol bridge info

http://medlem.spray.se/bj2001/Dianabol_bridge.htm

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Lucky indeed.....

Yea tell me about it! Those 2 bad weeks I had were really discouraging tho... I was just telling my friend who also cycled the same time with me, about how I kept most of my gains. I noticed water loss most in my chest, but after doing high intensity workouts for a week and what not 2 months later i'm making gains and people still notice! Yea i was really worried about losing everything i worked for, so believe me when i tell ya I took it seriously! lol Dont let it get to you too much, it really sucked for 2 weeks! My friend i mentioned didnt even get a bad week or 2 like me so there is hope! Good luck, keep me posted.... B BEWARE OF THE PINK STOP SIGNS!!!!

much love,

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    dbol !!!!!!

I have been off for a while now. My weight is still 209lbs. Muscle measure remains the same, and strenght too, but Iīm managing to do a few extra reps here and there, and increase weight in some exercises.

Bio

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Goodjob bio, whatever works for you bro, hope you keep it all!!!!

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    let us know what you keep from that bro...im really interested!

Branik28 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Way to go bro, good job....

Iīve been off for 4 weeks now. Havenīt lost any gains yet, weight is slightly up, and strenght continues to increase slowly.

I think my next run will be 25mg winstrol ed, want to see how I react to them. And for next step I also want to loose some pounds of fat while putting on some pounds of muscle.

Bio

Update again. I have been off for 5weeks now, all gains remains. Iīm amazed with the effects you get from dbol . I will probably do another one like this next year.

Bio

Thread Information