GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member

Good Stack or not?

I was just wondering if this cycle looked any good. This is my 4th cycle and I have never really gotten any huge gains. SO this time I sat down and did some serious homework and came up with this one. Iam currently 6'4, 250, with 13%Body fat. Any input would be greatly apprectited. Thanx!!!!

Week 1: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.

Week 2: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.

Week 3: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.

Week 4: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.

Week 5: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex

Week 6: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex

Week 7: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    50mg Winstrol every other day.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex

Week 8: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex

Week 9: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex

Week 10: 200mg Deca
    500mg Test Eth.
    10mg/Per day Nolvadex.
    6mcg Per Day Clenbuterol

Week 11: 6mcg Per day Clenbuterol.

Week 12: ECA STACK

Week 13: 2 Tabs/Per day Clomid
    ECA STACK

Week 14: 2 Tabs/Per day Clomid

I was planning on doing the Test Eth. 2 shots per week to get the 500mg. Is that ok???

sd11 is offline Banned
    Not a flame...but it needs some work
    Test Enanthate 500mg ew 1-10
    Deca 400mg ew 1-10
    Winny 50mg ed 8-13
    Clomid starting 2 days after winny 300mg day1, 100mg next 10, and 50mg for 10 more

I don't think you need nolva throughout unless you are prone to gyno, and it's not going to help with progesterone gyno from the deca, IMO just keep it on hand to play safe. If this is your 4th cycle what's with the light doses, and yes it's ok to shoot twice a week.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    200mg/wk of Deca will do little for you at 6'4, 250lbs @ 13%. Except shut you down. Run 400mg per week with an 800mg frontload on week one.

The androgen testosterone would depend on what amounts of testosterone you have successfully ran in the past - and at what ester weights... as you get bigger you could experiment with raising the bar a bit...

This is your 4th cycle but you have never really gotten any huge gains? Well obviously keepable ones because you are a big fella - especially at 6' 4"... you must look pretty yolked at this point. Height has it's disadvantages but when you can put some good mass on a tall frame - you dominate. You have longer muscle bellies that require extra work - so keep up the intensity and train for max hypertrophy.

GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member
    thanx fo rthe input yall. I just called my man and i am upping my Deca to 400 per week. And keeping the test at 500. Its not that ive never gotten any gains its just that when I get them they dont look like freakin huge on me u know...... I think maybe like warrior said its cause I am tall. Also I had a questions about injection sites. Ive never done 3ml a week. Should I just switch ass cheeks or how should I do it???? ALso when I start the winny ill be doing alot more so should I shoot the winny in the shoulder and hit up the rest in the ass???? And with protien I am at 320grams a day??? Is that to much....to little???? and around 6000 cals a day..... I play football so I need mad cals.... they are all good though I am not eating bull shit food like pizza and hot dogs and shit......all chicken and some steak and tuna and shit.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    up the deca to 400mg week. good choice.

Thread Information