alguns is offline New Member

Need Help Wieght 155lbs 5'11

I WIEGH 155LBS AND HAVE A SIX PACK AND DECENT ARMS AND A LITTLE CHEST AND CHICKEN LEGS AM 25 AND WANT TO TAKE SOME THING TO HELP BUT DONT WANT TO RUN INTO ANY SIDE AFFECTS AM THINKING TAKING ALL PILLS ANY ONE HAVE A GOOD SHORT CYCLE TO GET THE BALL ROLLING HERES A PIC OF ME.

I APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND FRIENDLY ADVICE
    Attached Images Attached Images

wimp is offline Associate Member
    I would lift and get on a good diet first then see what happens. I would wait on the as for awhile.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1st, lay off the caps...

2nd, doing an all oral cycle will be more damaging to your body (liver mainly) than injectables bro. if you are not willing to risk side effects of gear, then you have no business juicing. steroids are not some miracle drug that will allow you to put on 30 pounds in 2 months without proper nutrition and training. maximize your potential by eating right and training hard. at 155, 5'11 you still have a long way to go before you will see benefits from the juice outweigh benefits of natural training. imo, you can gain a good 20-30 pounds without the juice with proper diet and training. this was not a flame but a heads up...do some research before you get in over your head. just my $.02

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    daem said it all. you got another good reply from pete in the members pics section also, if I recall correctly.

russell368 is offline New Member
    Better to train naturally for a while and do some research at the same time, I have been training and researching for a year now, and will probably wait longer for my first cycle. You must have a good foundation to build on, and alot of thought should go into your 1st cycle cause you will see the most gains from it. You can get steady gains if you workout 3 times a week, take it 3000-4000 quality calories a day, 1.5 times in grams of body weight of protien. Training without steriods , you must avoid overtraining otherwise you will not make the most of you workouts.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    DO RESEARCH

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    i agree with daem.

Billmister is offline Member
    Steroids is no miracle drug. Use it as Help... HELP!!! It's the icing on the cake. With no cake it's just icing. Get to a point where you are naturally happy with your body mass. Once you get to the point where your happy and think you look good already with out juice and have all the exercise you need down pack. then use the search button this board has to offer and then maybe consider it. I DO NOT RECCOMEND FOR ANYONE TO USE ANABOLIC STEROIDS. Good Luck

Thread Information