Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking pix of full week on. 12lbs added

noticeable definition in chest

arm is starting to bloat, bigger tho

back muscles are filling in more. bloating a little also

definite change in neck muscles. bloating is noticeable

1 week progress. 12lbs added on. new update next week

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    This should've been in the member cycle results forum.

Anyway, no offense, but you were no where near ready to cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    This should've been in the member cycle results forum.

Anyway, no offense, but you were no where near ready to cycle.
    moved to correct section, and agreed.

sorry about that, getting use to this whole forum setup, and how everything is placed.
    we all aim to agree or disagree... ive been stuck at this size for the longest time(doesnt matter on the diet, work out regiment, ive had personal trainers/coaches and everything). maybe it was too soon. but im sick of being the same size. already people notice im bigger and look healthier. and its making me feel great.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    What are you cycling? How much do you weight?

im doing a straight dbol cycle.
    starting weight 178 now flat 190.
    6'00"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I see.

Dosages?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by tonythetiger1988 View Post
    sorry about that, getting use to this whole forum setup, and how everything is placed.
    we all aim to agree or disagree... ive been stuck at this size for the longest time(doesnt matter on the diet, work out regiment, ive had personal trainers/coaches and everything). maybe it was too soon. but im sick of being the same size. already people notice im bigger and look healthier. and its making me feel great.
    diet wise... i eat pretty healthy, intake im roughly at 3-4k calories a day. ive always been able to put on an lose weight pretty easily. idk if thats good or bad... but thats how its always been. even with my brother. hes the same way. and hes 26.
    no disrespect intended, but your posts really don't line up. considering this is not your first cycle I would expect you to look much different than you do. in any event good luck.

im now taking 40mg of dbol . i listened to people, and went down in amount. also, no stomach cramps now.

and Big, none taken. if you recall when i finished my first cycle, i said i got horribly sick, i lost a lot of my weight and size. (also not trying to be an a*shole or anything, just to be clear) if you want me to clear things up i will, most of the time when im on here its right around midnight - 5am. so usually my wording can get a little iffy.

You should keep this updated, I'm very eager to see how much weight you actually retain after PCT.

michael tyson is offline Associate Member
    you have absolutely no business using AAS. Dbol only is a TERRIBLE cycle. please read the information on this forum before its too late and you do serious harm to yourself.

i am going to be using clomid.

everybody is saying do this or do that. most people agree with dbol , and doesnt really matter. one way or another this is all terrible for your body. i know thats really a contradicting statement... but it is true.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    i agree, no where near ready for AAS

maybe i wasnt ready, we can all argue and disagree. but its not really going to go anywhere. whats the point in being on a forum like this... if were not ready to take risks to change out appearance in out favor, and to get information from people... there wouldnt be a reason now would there. one way or another i was going to be doing this. atleast this way im gaining information while im progressing.

Blog Entries
    the point peeps are making is that to be a responsable aas user most peeps learn how to diet and train to gain weight natty first and build a good base of muscle to build off of...not to mention the d-bol only cycle most would agree is not the best choice of first cycle...all the weight you have gained thus far is obviously water weight and when your done this cycle all of those same "gains" will dissapear when your off cycle cus you dont know how to eat to maintain them....not what you want to hear i know but it is what it is...good luck...

I just re-read and you gained 12lbs in 1 week? IDK but that cant be all muscle. personally i think you should have gotten a good Bulk Diet down before doing the gear. but i guess we will see you 3 more weeks. Just keep eating your little heart out

It's water^

Most of the pounds you retain from a Dbol only will be water. This is the main reason why it's suggested to stack the compound, and to only use it as a jump start.

That's why I asked to keep us informed on the gains after PCT.

Big
    you aren't still going to run it for 8 weeks, are you?

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cryste View Post
    you have absolutely no business using AAS. Dbol only is a TERRIBLE cycle. please read the information on this forum before its too late and you do serious harm to yourself.
    i have nothing to add but ur avatar is awesome

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    You were 178 in that first pic..? I was thinking 155...

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    You were 178 in that first pic..? I was thinking 155...
    155? I was seriously thinking like 130. no offense to the op. you really could of gained a lot more naturally before doing gear. it sucks to hear i know. i was there once just dying to run gear. i made myself gain 20 lbs naturally before i ran any. and i'm glad i did even though it was a long wait.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    self edited: invalid reply.

what i should have said.... if your under 24 all you have is time. in abundance. with your high testosterone , youll make excellent gains on todays supplements and diet regimens. and then a much much much better foundation to incorporate AAS in the future if thats your choice. an no side effects or headaches. no dead willy.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-31-2010 at 12:42 PM.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    edited.... it was an opinion and a question. i didnt want it confused with suggestion.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-31-2010 at 12:27 PM.

pbfanatic321 is offline New Member
    Alright he might not be ready but guys please stop saying it because he is obviously getting aggravated. If you use to correctly OP it won't be terrible for your body, just know what you're doing before hand.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    finish your cycle eat much more food ALOT get max gains out of it dont waste your money. Then you should keep eating A TOn and clean bulk till atleast like 210 man 6'0? really lollll

Post pics though i wanna see skin and bones on roids, see if theres still good gains.

Either way time and money already invested good luck.

lol i use to weigh 210. and i litterally looked the same. and in the pictures i just posted thats me at 190lbs. even when i was working with trainers at the gym they couldnt understand it. i mean even if you look at me you wouldnt even dream im benching 250 reps. a max at 300lbs. my squat is 530. i look small yes, but i am strong as hell. this is how ive always looked. i spent a full year with a personal trainer and i was still the same image... ive been trying to explain this but... nobody listened. and pbfanatic321, im not aggravated. it takes a lot to piss me off, im not even frustrated. it doesnt bother me.

You can bench 3 bills and squat over 500lbs at your current stats? Got any videos? Do you know your 3 lift total?

You have caught my attention now sir.

ill get some shit done when my buddy joins me with a gym session. its like i said.... ive been this image forever lol. yes. i can bench 300. thats a max bench. single throw up. at 250 i can bench it 7-8 times. depends on if my muscles give out of not.

curling with bar i can do 120
    incline i havent gone over 180, i had a shoulder injury which went to surgery, and im not in the mood to go into another rotator cuff surgery, it was like i went to hell.

what other numbers do you want?

No other numbers matter :]

Get those videos up, I want to see a 550 squat and 315 bench lol. What's your DL?

haha ill try. an sorry its late here man. been a long day. its 2am here.
    and DL? sorry like i said, been a long day

Deadlift.

Just putting pressure on you bro. If you pulled those numbers off I'd be very impressed..

hahaha damn sorry. i need to catch up on sleep.
    deadlift right now im doing 225, i have a little pinch in my back, so keeping it a little light. before this happened i was doing a steady 330, back has been throwing me some pains lately. doctor says its just a strain.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    hate back pain ugh and i feel ya o nthe shoulders ,its a son of a bitch innit

shoulders are a bitch in my book. i can deal with a little back pain. but ever since my complete rotator cuff surgery and getting my front an rear laebrum(sp?) re-attached... once the shoulders flare up i have to take a few days off. i cant risk re-injuring that.

not to be a negative nancy or anything but i am a little skeptical about the number you are saying, but hey what do i know. i still strongly believe that you should stop the dbol and seeing as how u cant work your back to ur full potential it might put you more ouot of proportion.

Rhinos is offline Banned
    im doing a straight dbol cycle.
    starting weight 178 now flat 190.
    6'00"
    Your not 190 get a new scale...Dbol only is an awefull cycle... How to gain weight 101... If you cant gain eat more... if you dont gain then eat more... if still you dont gain eat some more... etc... there is no secret into gaining mass all you gotta do is add more food.. I can see you in 5 years time with 10-20 cycles under your belt and stuck around 200lb theres loads of them about.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    No other numbers matter :]

Get those videos up, I want to see a 550 squat and 315 bench lol. What's your DL?
    x2...

I would love to see that video!

lol i use to weigh 210. and i litterally looked the same. and in the pictures i just posted thats me at 190lbs. even when i was working with trainers at the gym they couldnt understand it. i mean even if you look at me you wouldnt even dream im benching 250 reps. a max at 300lbs. my squat is 530. i look small yes, but i am strong as hell. this is how ive always looked. i spent a full year with a personal trainer and i was still the same image... ive been trying to explain this but... nobody listened. and pbfanatic321, im not aggravated. it takes a lot to piss me off, im not even frustrated. it doesnt bother me.
    They would have to have gone over diet with you, atleast i hope. I said the same thing when i started at 135 lbs but then guess what I started to eat... ALOT and then the weight showed up. Most muscle and some fat. Now im 200lbs

LMAO! no joke. im 190 now. i was at the doctors not even a few hours or so ago and i was weighed. 190. ill even take a pic from my digi scale. why would i lie about this shit? im not trying to impress anyone. i could care less what people think about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos View Post
    Your not 190 get a new scale...Dbol only is an awefull cycle... How to gain weight 101... If you cant gain eat more... if you dont gain then eat more... if still you dont gain eat some more... etc... there is no secret into gaining mass all you gotta do is add more food.. I can see you in 5 years time with 10-20 cycles under your belt and stuck around 200lb theres loads of them about.
    as i said, doctor visit today 190. and a pic is now up of the new scale i just bought last week

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information