How does this cycle look?

Primo only cycle:
    week1=300mg
    week2=300mg
    week3=300mg
    week4=300mg
    week5=300mg
    week6=100mg
    then clomid 10-14 days after last injection......tell me your views on the cycle im gonna start it the 1st of april this is my first cycle ever.....Please critique....and im not gonna throw any test becuase my biggest fear is gyno ....but i am gonna throw in some anavar if i get ahold of it. Thanks.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    i would add more to that cycle bro

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    I spent all my $$$ on the primo and the reason i want to do it by itself is becuase their is no estrogen convesion and this would be my first cycle ......So do any of you think i would see any results from it.....My goal is jus to harden up a lil and put on some quilty lean muscle...i dont expect to gain like 20lbs from it but what do any of you think it will accomplish the goals i want.....My stomach is slim i jus want some abs to show and my chest i want it to harden up alot becuase i have one of those powerlifter chest , thas what kind of training i do been in it for 5 yrs...i dont know if anybody knows what i mean by a powerlifters chest but thas jus the best way i could explain it , its hard and all on the top but not like that on bottom part of pec. thanks ...please reply with some encouraging words.

sd11 is offline Banned
    If you just want to harden up and see your abs why don't you just go on a cuttting diet, do some AM cardio, and maybe use some clen /eca. As for the cycle 6 weeks is not long enough on primo, I think your dose is a little low, and why are you only running 100mg in the 6th week. If I was you I would hold off on the cycle until you got some more gear and could run a more sensible cycle. BTW just because you use test doesn't mean you are going to get gyno.......... IMO many others as well it should be the base of any cycle.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    How long to should a cycle of primo be to see some good results for a novice user????.....I have tried eca and it didnt do anything for my chest and diet is very strict and so is my cardio i see better results off hydroxy cut has far has fat loss goes.....plus eca made me feel like shit the whole time i was on it......would 8 weeks be a better primo cycle and should i pyramid the cycle or run the dosage the whole cycle????

Thread Information