DstinSPrkr is offline New Member

Unhappy True Newbie Plz Help

Hello fellas, i'm new to this site so I need all the help I can get. First off I know nothing about steroids , I have no idea how to cycle and what! I am a true newbie to this subject.

Now that, that is over with I need help with a first cycle. What do I need to take, when, how often, I need to know everything.

My bio is i'm 20 yrs old, 6'1-6'2, 225 lbs, 15%-18% bf, and I carry most of my weight around my middle. I'm moderately strong, bench is around 270 my deadlift is near 350 and I work out with 225 on squat. Not much to go by I know but I need everyones expertise in setting up my cycle..

Thanks guys
    Plz help me out!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Research is key then if you plan on doing a cycle. You must know the ins and the outs of steroids . Don't jump into the deep end before you know how to swim. AR has an awesome archieve of threads and posts, this is where you should garner a lot of your attention for the next couple of months. You'll be happy for it.

Aragorn

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    RESEARCH, do it yourself and then when you think you know what you are talking about post a cycle for us to comment on. We will help you out but not do the work for you.

Pain

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    look under the educational threads bro.

DstinSPrkr is offline New Member
    Actually the only thing I was planning on taking for my first cyce was Finaplix . I've read up on it and it's relatively easy to get a hold of and not bad of a cost. I more or less didn't know if I should threw something else in with the cycle like Test. That's really all I need to know. But i'll read up more! Sorry but i'm a quick learner.

Thanks
    Dp

Thread Information