Thread: opinions please

superstang is offline New Member

opinions please

first some background.Been training consistently for 3 years, natural ectomorph.Stats 6'6" tall. wieght=225 current(last bulking phase from 195 to 240 naturally)bi's=16 3/4 (cant remember any of my other measurements off hand).Anyway,I have access to all gear obtainable from south of the border and have already obtained some test 200.I am still a higher body fat percentage than i would like(guessing around 14-15%) so i would like to include a cutting agent later in my cycle..Here are my thoughts..Please advise
    wk 1-12 test 200 depot...600mg wk
    wk 1-12 norandrolne 300..300 wk
    nolvadex on hand
    clomid for post cycle
    Im confused on how to work in some clenbueterol to help lean out towards the end.Also am i correct in saying that nolvadex is only needed at signs of gyno (itchy nips) and would then be administred at 1 tab per day.Am i right, and would it be nessesary to discontinue cycle in the event this (gyno symptoms)occurs.?Would you recomend a better cutting agent than clen ?This will be my first cycle.Your help is greatly appreciated..

ooooooooooo.k ...anyone???

calidude is offline Senior Member
    clen after the cycle. If u see gyno don't sweat it just take your nolvadex . Don't stay on Nolvadex because it will hinder your gains. I wouldn't think you will see gyno at that dosage, but u never know each person is different.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you the guy from Green Mile! At 6'6" and some good size - you'd domintate 4 sure... but it's going to take a lot of calories to get that size. Up your Deca to 400mg/wk... your a big dude.

IMO - bulk now, cut later (I want to see you get yolked at your height )... if you want a thermogenic get some Hydroxycuts or Xenadrine.

If you are running a long ester testosterone like enanthate - deffinitly have Nolvadex available - but the chance of getting gyno on a first cycle is low... this is normally something that happens much farther down the line. And itchy nips ain't really it... if you notice SENSITIVE nips - or most importantly a hard sensitive lump...

thanks for the advice guys..It has always been tough for me to put on clean weight.My last high calorie attempt worked great but i also gained alot of bodyfat in the process.I am used to being around 7-8% however at that percentage i am pretty skinny..lol..Thanks again for your help,i will keep you posted on my gains..

Thread Information