Thread: Cycle advice...

Alfred is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice...

one of my friends wants to do a cycle, hes about the same build as me but a bit higher bf. Hes 6'3'' 215Lbs 17%BF. 19 1/2years old. He wants to put on mass and gain strength. If he does alright il consider doing the same cycle in about 1 year... il get pics if that will help u guys Thx in advance. Please suggest anything that u think will help him reach his / our goals. we both want to gain and keep as much mass as possible without totaly overdosing on juice considering it will be our first cycle.
    Last edited by Alfred; 03-06-2003 at 04:14 AM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My suggestion is both of you are still to young your onlly 19 wait some time! Get a good dieting book.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    My suggestion is both of you are still to young your onlly 19 wait some time! Get a good dieting book.
    Agreed.

Pain

malik is offline Banned
    bro these guys are too smart for that my friend garbage ,,just come out and say it if its you or not .but a good cycle would be

wk1-4 dbols 35mg
    wk1-10 test en 500 mg
    wk 1-10 deca 400 mgs
    start anti estrogens 3 weeks after last shot ,,nolvadex and clomid would help

lol, i wasnt joking about that.... i was looking for some advice but its too late.. hes done 40MG DBol for just under 4 weeks..and is getting a cycle of (i dont know how much) sust within the next week or so... hes prolly gunna be pretty fucked up considering he doesnt know shit about steroids and wasnt even gunna get any anti e's til the guy hes getting them from told him to...
    Last edited by Alfred; 03-27-2003 at 06:52 PM.

AHHH. i almost feel depressed when i go to the gym most of the guys i go to the gym / am friends with have done a cycle and are noticibly stronger / bigger... i reallllly want to do a cycle... im still only 19 but its sooooo tempting... somone please just tell me im old enough

btw... im 6'2 so im not worried about stunted growth or anything...
    im 222lbs
    bf is prolly around 18%
    i wanna bulk and then ECA stack after and hopefully drop my bf to 12 or so...
    Last edited by Alfred; 04-17-2003 at 03:32 PM.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, your still too young. Wait a year or two. I did my first cycle when I was 21. This may even be too young to some on this board.

i wanna get to 235 15% BF (or less) in a year naturally... i think that would be an alright base to start with. think thats do-able ? right now im 222 lbs 18%

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    dude seriously dont rush into this shit... I'm not one to tell you cuz I'm only 16 and have never juiced but still know my shit about roids... and I know that research is key... tell your friend that he needs to research the shit he takes before he injects it into his body, and also tell him (well I guess its too late now) that he shouldn't have wasted his virgin receptors on an all Dbol cycle. but tell him good luck cuz hes gonna need it, plus he's already started the shit so its too late to turn back, also he needs some nolva or some shit or hes gonna get bitch tits. good luck

Thread Information