Thread: cutting cycle

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

cutting cycle

This is my bulking cycle in the 10 th week i want to change it into a cutting cycle:
    week1-4:30mg dbol ed
    week1-10:200mg deca
    week1-10:500mg test enan
    i am in week # 8 (i already gained 26lbs i dont know if it is good or no) so after week 10 i will change the cycle to a cutting cycle:
    week10-17:250mg test enan/clenbuterol
    week18:500iu of hcg
    week 20-23:clomid therapy
    i know the test is not very good for cutting but i only want to use it in low dose to maitain my muscles while cutting with clenbuterol
    so what do u think about it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you will want to up the test to 500 even while cutting.

Pain

well i have the stuff that let me run 500mg of test but i if u see it is for 7 weeks and i already run it for 10 it is too long am i right?

Some people like the long cycles. My next cycle will be a longer one, over 12 weeks. When it comes to running test you can run it for awhile at 500mg a week. IMO It isn't as harsh to the body as some other AS, it is natural in our body. Just remember the longer you run the cycle the longer you have to take off. And IMO running 250 vs 500 for the extra 7 weeks won't cause any different heath problems, 250 will still shut your natural test production down.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Some people like the long cycles. My next cycle will be a longer one, over 12 weeks. When it comes to running test you can run it for awhile at 500mg a week. IMO It isn't as harsh to the body as some other AS, it is natural in our body. Just remember the longer you run the cycle the longer you have to take off. And IMO running 250 vs 500 for the extra 7 weeks won't cause any different heath problems, 250 will still shut your natural test production down.

Pain
    thanx man i will run it 500mg for 7 weeks i dont have prob with that i have about an extra 23 amps of test enan i can buy winstrol but it very very pricy here it will cost me about 50$/week test will cost me only 10$/week

Winny is good but expensive, that is why I like Test and Fina for cutting. You can't get much cheaper than that. Good luck.

Pain

Thread Information