MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

clenbuterol help plz

hi
    i am 6.1" 250 lbs about 18%bf i did a bulking cycle now it is my last week i did dbol /deca /test ,runed the test for 9 weeks now in the 10 th week i want to change the gear to a cutting gear for 7 weeks i want to stack test(500mg/week) with clenbuterol the problem is i am confused how to take clenbuterol i made a lot of searches her but some said u have to take 2 weeks on 2 weeks off some said 4 days on 3 days off some 2 days on 2 days off i had enough and for the dose i dont know how mush mcg should i take per dayand how can i pyramid it i am so confused can any1 help i want to know how to take clen coz the body can adapt easly to it

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    you might want to delete one of these treads.

Pain

primetime1 is offline Member
    listen man.. the best way to take the clen would be to do a 2 week on and 2 week off cylce with an eca stack on the off weeks.. as far as the dosage goes if you look up more youll prolly find it.. i know you shouldnt take too many a day cuz you get real jittery on it and its got some bad effects on the heart if taken wrong.. hope this helps alil..

Thread Information