brjrj0000 is offline Member

DBOL Test E Test Prop

Im using this to track my diet workouts and progress.
    History....The last year has been rough and i have been off anabolics for 14 months and hadnt lifted in 11 months. Ive gone from 210 8 percent body fat with a 440lbs bench. 19.5 inch arms 18.5 inch calf to basically a weak fat slob. I had been on a strict diet for almost 3 years so i went nuts this last year. I put over 12 inches on my waist and am weaker now then i was in highschool. Im 26 now. I did not do a proper PCT (big financial and family problems) my last cycle so i do not feel like my natural test ever recoverd. Ive been dieting and exercising again for over the last 6 weeks and have lost about 25lbs and 7 inches on my waist. I know many of you will say wait to do a cycle but due to my low test levels i will not be making any muscle gains without it. Im considering doing the plan i read 8wks on 2 off 8 on 2 off. Typically i do standard 10-12 wk cycles but im gonna see how im feeling getting closer to 8 wks in and then decide. In the past i have done (Test E, Test C, Test Prop, Sust, Dbol , Winstrol , Tren , Deca , Masteron ) I was going to start this week but i am getting over a cold. So I plan on starting next week. Btw the picture of me in my avatar is very old. It was taken before i even did my first cycle.

Dbol 50mg wk 1-4
    Test Prob eod 100mg 1-6
    Test E 600 wk 1-8

Why do you think it is a good idea to suppress your natural test levels even more by doing another cycle right now? How old are you? Old pic in the avatar is great, and I can see why you would want to get back to it, but I think I would try to get my natural test levels up instead of screwing them up even more, before doing another cycle. Have you come to the conclusion that your current low levels are permanent? Have you even tested your test levels to see if they are low?

You lost 7 inches off your waist in 6 weeks . . . great progress. Give it some time and see how things go. How can you feel like you will not be making any gains when only 6 weeks have passed?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Research bro.. The facts u will pick up on here cost nothing

Oldnsedentary...Perhaps you are having a hard time comprehending the current situation. Your logic pertaining to my natural test levels being "screwed up even more" is not a sound argument. During a cycle a persons natural testosterone production is shut down completely. There is no such thing as test levels being "screwed up even more" like you claim . It has been 14 months since I have taken anabolics therefore i know my body will respond well and make great gains. Reasoning being... i know my body and 14 months is a good break from anabolics to make good gains regardless if test levels are good. Yes i do believe my test levels are very low because of the situation one happened 14months ago typically i do run PCT. this past time i did not for personal reasons. I find absolutely no sense in waiting just to get my natural test levels up before starting another cycle (Which will just shut them down again completely!) If my test levels are still low after 14 months chances are they are not coming back up any time soon for me to be making gains naturally. I tried some time ago it seemed as if it was almost counterproductive. After this cycle I will run a strong PCT to get my natural test levels up and solidify my gains. I have found no substantial information stating that gains yielded will be any greater when natural test going into a cycle is higher. Infact throughout my personal journey the opposite has always been true for me. As if it is almost like a rebound effect. However thank you about the pic. That picture was taken over 5 years ago before I ever did my first cycle. I was much softer and about 40-50lbs of muscle lighter then I was during cycling.

SLIMJOE said “Research bro.. The facts u will pick up on here cost nothing “ Don’t think I forgot about you SlimJoe. Lol. My main problem was with Slimjoes statement. It was nothing constructive just telling me to go and research because he couldn’t comprehend something. What would you like me to research on? Unlike many people I researched on this very site for over a year before I ever stuck myself with a needle. Why don’t you go and research that fact “BRO” And if you want to question my researching skills or intelligence How about you take a look at your avatar and realize you put up your ACTUAL FACE on steroid .com before you go questioning knowledge or intelligence. “ The reality is that I probably know more about diet, exercise, and steroids than both of you.

Sorry guys but I am tired of seeing the people on this forum “most who don’t know what the hell they are talking about” looking for any chance to tell people what they should do. Hey I was guilty of it to at times. But I got tired of seeing it that’s why I left here a few years ago. Its different if a 17 year old says “im ready to try my first cycle of A-bombs dbol and tren how do I do it?” Yes some of these people are ignorant. But what is worse is the people who are so quick to flame these people, as well as people going around posting bad information. But the worst is people like SlimJoe who think they know it all. Telling people that they haven’t done enough research when in reality the person could be dead on in what they are saying. Questions and ideas I welcome. But not like this. Someone who knows what they are talking about and is tired of people so eager to give bad advice thinking they know what they are talking about when in actuality they don’t.
    PS I will be taking clen during times through the cycle. If anyone else thinks this is a horrible of idea of mine and posts about it I will be sure to get back to you.
    Last edited by brjrj0000; 03-16-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    sorry bro but your 8 weeks on 2 weeks off then right back at it again makes no sence and just shows your lack of knowledge of aas and how to use them responsibly....

Blog Entries
    are you actually taking 2 weeks of or are you planning to bridge with something?...

If you paid attention i said i never did 8 on 2 off but had been doing research on it. obviously you didnt read the post by ronnie rolland. So actually it is you who does not know what they are talking about. This is exactly what i am talking about. You are the epitome of the ignorant people on this board that i was speaking of. It is a sticky in the steroid q and a its at the very top http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t-to-read-this! i suppose i should be taking chemical advice from someone named ghettoboyd lol

Blog Entries
    oh yes i most definitly must be the epitomy of ignorance....glad you already know it all...good luck.....

douchbag.....

GHETTOBOYD "8 weeks on 2 weeks off then right back at it again makes no sence and just shows your lack of knowledge of aas and how to use them responsibly"
    im glad someone just proved my point about how many ignorant people there are ready to flame on this board. When infact many of them are the ones who lack knowledge

right after i write a long post about people talking crap about topics they do not know about or dont understand that is exactly what you went and did. and im the douchebag???? haha ok bro take care PS no you are the epito(me) of ignorance not the "epito(my) of ignorance" like you said. I guess spelling it wrong does make you it haha
    Last edited by brjrj0000; 03-16-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    fair enough man im not going to get in a pissing match with you...we share different opinions and thats ok....i am familliar with ronnys threads and have the utmost respect for him but what he says isnt gospel to me... ill admit ive never tryed his methods and im shure they work but i prefer a more traditional method of cycling...

Yea bro I agree with you there. I don’t think they are the be all end all. I just don’t think that me considering doing one makes me unknowledgeable. But I appreciate the fact that you aren’t trying to turn this into a pissing match. I guess ill be the guinea pig and see how it goes. I guess the way I look at it if by the second time around im not getting gains and the sides are getting bad ill just cut it short. Putting it in perspective all that would be is 16 wks on gear with two weeks off in between. A bit long but nothing too damaging that you cant recover from. But ill keep you posted bro
    Last edited by brjrj0000; 03-16-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Freewizzle is offline Banned
    Goodluck bro tell me how it goes!! I myself am just on Test P and Dbol . It seems to be working great for me ha.

Goodluck man.

Thread Information