ossparts is offline Junior Member

gains on first cycle, so far!!!!

22 years of age
    177 starting weight
    diet: 3,500 - 4,000 calories
    (i get fat really easily, thats why my calories are around 3,500-4,000)
    also i have a problem with bloating
    i bloat like a lil bitch

end of week 3
    250 sus weekly
    350 eq weekly

weight 182.5

so far i have gained only 5.5 pounds
    this is my first cycle
    do you guys think i should stick with this cycle
    or replace the sus with 400 enanthate weekly

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member

Keep at it

Hey Bro how's it hangin'

I would not switch things up yet. let the sust really start to work it's magic before you get all crazy and start swithching it with anything.
    Sust really doesn't show till week 5-6 on myself so give it a little bit yet. Keep up the diet and be sure you get enough <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and sleep also. My first cycle was 250 mg of sust eod and 1cc of test enathate once a week and I didn't notice anything until week 5-6 but then look out. by the time you do replace them it would take another 4-5 weeks for the enathate to kick in so it is really not worth it. Save the Enathate for your next cycle. also you have to look at your fat loss. if you have lost 5 lbs of fat and gained a total of 5.5lbs then your net gain is actually 10.5lbs which ain't to bad after week 3.

Keep us all updated, and train, eat and sleep hard to get hard.

Slypknot is offline Member
    The first thing I'd recommend is you up your cycle dose. 250mg of Sust is pointless and will not give you anything. I'd say the same goes for eq, even if this is your first cycle.

Try
    Sust@500mg
    EQ @ 400mg

Second, make SURE you're splitting up your shots 3 times a week. M/W/F injects are best for sust. Split up the 500mg sust into 3 shots, then add the EQ into M and W....

The above should help ya see quite a bit of improvement over the next few weeks. Although you did not post how long your cycle was, make sure you run it atleast 10 weeks (I'd recommend bumping up to 12 since the first 3 were pretty much a waste).

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro

I din't even look at your dosages my bad.

yeah definetly up the sust to at least 500 even 750 then it is an amp on every m/w/f as for the eq that dose does seem a little small but i am an eq virgin but do a little research and i think you will find upping your dose is a good idea. later.

dosage

i only got about 7 more vials left of the sus 250
    and that shit gets on my nerves, the temprature rises and i feel sick
    plus all the fluctuations of the sus gives me freaking crazy acne and iam on acutane for about a month and that shit aint working cause of the roids.

if i jump up the sus to 500

since its in amp form
    do you guys think it would be worth it to take
    250 on monday
    and 250 on thursday
    so far i did not loose any fat
    so the 5.5 pounds is all ive gained
    since iam on high carb/protein diet, i am not loosing fat at all.
    for my body type it is very hard to loose fat
    very easy to gain weight
    infact a pound or two out of the 5.5 is probably fat

i gained 17 pounds on creatine alone before in the past, took me 3 months
    on a 2,500 calorie diet ( belive it or not ) half was probably fat but i gained a inch on my arm and 30 pounds on the bench
    20 on the military press
    main reason being beacuse of the bloat,
    i noticed massive strength gains weight gain when iam bloated

i asked a friend he told me to switch to enanthate cause it will give me a bigger bloat.

this question is for more experienced juicers
    does mass gain come with bloat????

if so should i switch to enanthate because i dont feel a bloat with sus alone.

sorry

i forgot to add that
    my original cycle was going to be

week 1-10 sus 250
    week 1-20 eq 350
    week 10-20 winny eod

current stats
    about 18-20 bf
    5'8 - 5'9 somewhere in the middle, dont know
    age 22
    first time juiceing

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bloat does NOT equal gain in my opinion.... it is simply bloat and will go away once you come off your cycle. I can drink a TON of pepsi and bloat... bloat is a side effect and is something most people use winny to cut down on once their cycle is coming to a close. It is holding water in most cases (which is why you got it while on creatine).

You may want to do a search on sust to see why going with a shot on M/Thu will not give you 100% benefit of the stuff. This doesn't mean it won't work...but I believe in getting all the benefits you can from the gear you paid for - so M/W/F shots are the way to go. Just take both amps, add them together and pull out 3 shots from it (just eyeballin it). Then mix the eq in with 2 of the pins (probably the M/W ones).

If you only have a view amps left of sust then you may want to get more (if possible)...or just finish up this cycle, go into post therapy and spend your time off doing some serious planning for your next one. I don't think half assing a cycle is at all a solution. I was in the same boat as you in the past...I had to shell out more cash, tweak the cycle and do some research...but it finally paid off and I was able to recover to finish off nicely.

Thread Information