Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    chaudry is offline New Member

My First Cycle Results with pics (Plus 2nd Cycle pics on 2nd Page)

I have just finished 10 weeks of Testerone E Cycle 500mg/week
    Last edited by chaudry; 06-12-2012 at 02:18 AM.

kelevra is offline Member
    Good thickness in chest and shoulders
    If that was your first cycle, you could cycle again with the same dosages. Esp if you felt like you were getting good gains. You could keep the Test the same and throw in a bit of Dbol . Or keep it simple and just up the Test to about 750mg weekly.
    Get 4-5 cycles under your belt before you make them complicated.

thanks Kelevra for your comments.

Regarding Second cycle Im looking for lean mass with more definition. If i use 750 mg Test weekly should it be run for 10 weeks or 12 weeks ?

Quote Originally Posted by chaudry View Post
    thanks Kelevra for your comments.

Regarding Second cycle Im looking for lean mass with more definition. If i use 750 mg Test weekly should it be run for 10 weeks or 12 weeks ?
    I may not be the best to ask for the length. A lot of guys preach time on = time off and argue from anything from 8 to 16 week cycles. Of course many things depend on your age, goals in BB, current health, and if you want to stay fertile. I have went to Ronnie Rowland's slingshot system. My previous cycles were not a full loss. I did gain some benefits as well as information on how my body responded to substances and diets. However i wish I would have read Ronnie's thread completely before starting cycles. There certainly is more than one way to get across the street, you just got to pick what is best for you. If I was going to do standard cycles, I wouldn't go over 10 weeks. I suggest you jump on Ronnie's thread for sling shot and read away. You will probably find some good info for lean mass as well. Remember the leanness of the weight gained is mostly dependent on diet rather than AAS used.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Nice work! How much weight did you gain? What are some of your lifts?

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    awesome, did you experience any sides? did you run an AI. any gyno scares? and how did your hair hold up? i have long hair also about to do the same cycle as you but prob running an AI and the test for 12wk

@big d8 My orignal weight was like 96 KG and i ended up at 104 KG. I didn't lift much heavy weights as i was concentrating more on shape and bit definition

@ lightbearer

thankfully i had no issues such as Gyno and my hair are same as they were before the cycle. For PCT I used HCG , nolvadex and clomid

Guys for Second cycle im thinking of Test / Anvar combo please suggest is it good cycle or do i need to do some alteration ???

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good improvement. I would like to see you cut down though before you cycle again. Anavar is a great drug. Lean gains in muscle. I would cut down 10-15 naturally then lean bulk with your proposed cycle. Best ouf luck.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    good job, youve rounded up nicely

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Just two points..

1/ When you take before pictures please do so in a way that we can compare with after pictures...
    2/ Please get a hair cut....

But from what i can see, good work mate...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    dont cut your hair just get bigger and become a professsional wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Just two points..

1/ When you take before pictures please do so in a way that we can compare with after pictures...
    2/ Please get a hair cut....

But from what i can see, good work mate...
    Sure man next time i will remember to take picture in exact same post (before and after cycle)
    i like long hairs

@ bjpennn

I will probably suckk in wrestling but i do like watching it

From what i hear from different people so far is that its safe to use Test / Anvar combination

Rust is offline New Member
    The last three comments made my day!

I have to agree with ******, you should try to cut down naturally. However, I think that's why you're considering Anavar for your second cycle. Consider dropping 3-5 kilo before cycling again. If you have trouble losing weight, consider T3 or Clen to cut down and a cleaner diet.

From the looks of your "after" photos, it appears as though you have some bloating, which is why you're getting suggestions to cut some extra fat.

It also looks as though you made decent gains. Even your mustache grew. That was some legit AAS.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Good Job! I wouldn't fight you, lol.

Can someone pls suggest how much Anvar dose i should take for second Cycle and for how long (8 or 10 weeks ) ???

Lets say i take Test E 750 mg for 12 weeks then what should be the dose for anvar ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    The last three comments made my day!

I have to agree with ******, you should try to cut down naturally. However, I think that's why you're considering Anavar for your second cycle. Consider dropping 3-5 kilo before cycling again. If you have trouble losing weight, consider T3 or Clen to cut down and a cleaner diet.

From the looks of your "after" photos, it appears as though you have some bloating, which is why you're getting suggestions to cut some extra fat.

It also looks as though you made decent gains. Even your mustache grew. That was some legit AAS.
    First cycle is always bulking cycle so you do expect some water retention. Nobody looks ripped after 1st cycle mate. I had bigger mustache even before starting or touching steroids lolz.

Can someone pls suggest how much Anvar dose i should take for second Cycle and for how long (8 or 10 weeks ) ???

Lets say i take Test E 750 mg for 12 weeks then what should be the dose for anvar ??
    I would recommend a dose of at least 75mg-100mg ed of var. I ran 100mg ed of var and loved it (With 100mg eod of test prop and mast prop), i got a pump in my arm just by playing the guitar ha.

Rust is offline New Member
    I think at least 50 mg of Anavar ED or more with 1. 400 mg/week of Test Prop or 2. 250mg Test P and 300 mg Promobolan per week. The Test should be adjust based on what results you're looking for.

If you ran 750mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks I think 50-75mg ED would suffice. If you have the cash, go on the higher end, if not, then the lower. I wouldn't recommend Anavar at less than 40mg ED.

Also, if money is an issue with the 'Var, consider 10 weeks at a higher dose instead of 12 at a lower.

here's what i have Planned for the Second cycle

700 mg Test Cypionate / Week (10 Weeks)
    600 mg Avnvar / Week (10 Weeks)

Your opinions plz OR shall i run Anvar 2 weeks longer than Testerone ??? Money is not an issue for me
    Last edited by chaudry; 03-23-2011 at 04:04 AM.

BUMP

Regarding my last post no suggestions guys ??

I would go weeks 1-10 700mg of Cyp. Weeks 4-10: 75mg ED Var.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I would go weeks 1-10 700mg of Cyp. Weeks 4-10: 75mg ED Var.
    Any reason for using anvar from week 4-10 mate instead of 1-10 mate ?

Any reason for using anvar from week 4-10 mate instead of 1-10 mate ?
    Finish out with a tight hard look. Anavar is great for small quality gains. No point to "kick start" the cycle with Var in the beginning because it's a weak compound. Great cosmetic drug, imo.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nice work, man.

I don't think you need to go up to 700mg/wk yet. You'll still have gains off 500mg/wk.

I'd also run the var right up till you start pct, while you're waiting for the cyp ester to clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Finish out with a tight hard look. Anavar is great for small quality gains. No point to "kick start" the cycle with Var in the beginning because it's a weak compound. Great cosmetic drug, imo.
    Point NOTED. i will do it as you suggested. Thanks for your guidance mate

evil30 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro....... make sure you give yourself plenty of time between cycles for your body to adjust to newly added muscle and recalibrate yourself. Also, let your boys fully recover. Most vets suggest time on = time off. But keep in mind that means in your case you did a 10 week cycle and I assume a standard 4 week PCT, you should take off a minimum 14 weeks or basically 4 months before you hit it again. I would also be cautious of going to crazy with 2nd cycle of test or even adding another compound. Keep it simple for your first 2-3 cycles and go from there to really see how your body reacts. Again, just my cautious advice from what I have learned.

I know your before pics are limited but I can definately see some results. Keep up the good work bro!!!! Also, you do kinda look like the late wrestler Eddie Guerrero! You may have a future in the WWF my friend! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My First Cycle Results with pics-imagescatdtjky.jpg  
    Last edited by evil30; 03-24-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Here's a little change that i have planned for Second cycle

testerone C 700mg/w for 10 weeks
    Masteron 500 mg/w for 12 weeks
    Anvar 100mg/d for 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by evil30 View Post
    Looking good bro....... make sure you give yourself plenty of time between cycles for your body to adjust to newly added muscle and recalibrate yourself. Also, let your boys fully recover. Most vets suggest time on = time off. But keep in mind that means in your case you did a 10 week cycle and I assume a standard 4 week PCT, you should take off a minimum 14 weeks or basically 4 months before you hit it again. I would also be cautious of going to crazy with 2nd cycle of test or even adding another compound. Keep it simple for your first 2-3 cycles and go from there to really see how your body reacts. Again, just my cautious advice from what I have learned.

I know your before pics are limited but I can definately see some results. Keep up the good work bro!!!! Also, you do kinda look like the late wrestler Eddie Guerrero! You may have a future in the WWF my friend! LOL
    thanks bro for your comments

Wrestling is not my piece for pie as it requires lots of skills and hard work

Here's a little change that i have planned for Second cycle

testerone C 700mg/w for 10 weeks
    Masteron 500 mg/w for 12 weeks
    Anvar 100mg/d for 6 weeks
    Are you running Mast inject able or oral?
    Be cautious of too many orals ran together
    why are you running mast longer than test?
    what end are you running the Var on?

Masteron is injectable i hate taking pills
    its a typo mistake i will be running mast for 10 weeks at 500mg/w
    Anavar will be from week 4-10 100mg/day

Masteron is injectable i hate taking pills
    its a typo mistake i will be running mast for 10 weeks at 500mg/w
    Anavar will be from week 4-10 100mg/day
    I like that cycle, but it may be overkill for your second cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I like that cycle, but it may be overkill for your second cycle.
    So shall i drop Masterone or Anavar ? What do u suggest ?

You have plenty of options for your second so don't over think it. whatever you do should be beneficial, but you want to take it slow as the more compounds and the more AAS you put in your system the more sides you'll have to deal with.
    For a second cycle i would recommend just the Test @ 500-750mg weekly. Then if there are still few sides you can add the Mast or Var on the next go round.
    The cycle you have proposed looks fine, but no need to get into a hurry??
    As for which one to drop, that's a personnel goal thing. If you're looking to harden up and gain some clean strength the Var may be better. If you're looking to bulk then drop the Var. Some others have more experience with Var and Mast than I do, that is just my cent and ahalf.
    good luck

ranman32566 is offline Junior Member
    Sweet combo test/av..go for it

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good results

I have Thought long and this is what i have decided which is going to be final and i have placed the order already :

Test Cyp 700mg/ Week for 10 Weeks
    Anavar 100mg/day Week 4 - 10

HCG 500iu/d for 2 weeks
    Clomid and novla for 4 weeks

drop the dosage to 500mg ew an run your test 2 weeks longer.

thanks to all my fellow members who have posted and given me nice tips in this thread. Noobs like me get a lot of information by reading posts of guys like you

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I have Thought long and this is what i have decided which is going to be final and i have placed the order already :

Test Cyp 700mg/ Week for 10 Weeks
    Anavar 100mg/day Week 4 - 10

HCG 500iu/d for 2 weeks
    Clomid and novla for 4 weeks
    That looks pretty solid to me bro. Maybe try to cut down just a bit before then hit it? Im betting that youre going to be getting some pretty good gains off this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information