awms is offline Senior Member

Eq/Test/Tbol Log

Hello this is my 3rd cycle. My first was 375mg test for 10 weeks, my second was 500mg of test for 10 weeks and tbol 80mg kick start. My cycle this time around will be eq/test/tbol.

My weight is 180lbs (I tore my hamstring in oct and lost about 20lbs because I was no able to lift).

My height is 5"11

Bf% is around 11%

The compounds I am using are:

450mg EQ Weeks 1-14
    500mg test weeks 2-16
    tbol 80mg weeks 1-4

I started last friday so Im 5 days in and have gained about 2lbs. Today was the first time I really noticed anything significant...I felt stronger forsure! Nothing crazy but I added 10lbs to my squat today on all 5 sets and it was easy. My endurance was also unreal today! must be the EQ?? because no matter how many reps I did I was never out of breath and it felt great! I finished off by doing 20 x 225lbs strait leg dead lift and I could have prob done 30 reps to be honest...usually I feel like Im going to die by the time I hit 15 lol
    Last edited by awms; 04-07-2011 at 10:44 AM.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    not starting the test at week 1 is retarded, eq hasnt kicked in yet fyi.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
    not starting the test at week 1 is retarded, eq hasnt kicked in yet fyi.
    I realize the eq has not yet kicked in but it does elevated rbc count in the first week. The endurance is not in my head...I have used tbol and it has never given me endurance like I had today.

Also its not retarted to start eq a week early at all. The main reason I did this was because I have just enouph test to run it from week 2-16 and it will not make a huge diffrence if any at all...people run eq alone all the time.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    why would you run your eq dose higher then test? Eq is a mild aas compared to test

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    also i would extend your tbol to 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    why would you run your eq dose higher then test? Eq is a mild aas compared to test
    Because my goal is to be lean and mean for summer lol

and I dont want to run tbol for six weeks because after week 3-4 the gains slow down. Last time I ran tbol I ran it for 4 weeks with great success!

Alright I have changed my dose to 500mg test/450mg eq because after thinking about it I feel like I wont be happy with 375mg seeing as its my third cycle. today was my first shot of test and tomrow will be my second shot of eq.

Worked chest last night and I was slightly stronger but nothing crazy...thought the tbol would have kicked in a littler more by now because on my last cycle it kicked in quick! felt it with in 3 days and by the end of week one my strength was through the roof! I do notice I become very vascular about an hour after taking my tbol in the morning which is normal but It deff does not feel like the first time I used tbol!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    If you had an injury and lost 20 pounds I see no reson as to why you would have to cycle to gain that weight back since in all honesty it really is there just needs work to get it back; unless it was water or anything else for that matter that you were holding onto.

No offense but does it really matter to you? I am doing it to get back to were I was before I tore my hammy...As long as Im safe and to proper pct its doesnt really matter.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Yes it does because I want to see the members here get the best out of everything. If it didn't matter then why are you posting on a form where others can state there opinion? Clearly you can get everything you have lost safely without "steroids ". Honest advice from an honest member and hope you take my words and think about it a bit.

Im now a full week, pinned my second shot of eq about 2 hours ago. My veins are stickin out like crazy today! I have not gained any more weight but my muscle feels full which is nice.

Ok so Im almost into week 2 and not alot to note so far other then a slight amount of strength gain. I think my tbol is under dosed because I have not felt much from it at all other then a little bit of strength were as last time I used it my strength shot up! and I gained about 12lbs at this point.

Tonight is chest so hopfully Il havea good workout.

week 2

Did my second shot of test and third shot of eq and I have upped my tbol to 100mg a day because I think its under dosed forsure! I have used it in the past and this stuff has done next to nothing. I am up another pound today which is good...Im takeing letro 1.25mg monday and friday so that my gains are 100% lean! I did this last cycle and it worked wonders! This is prob why Im off to a slow start because I have not gained very much if any water weight which does not bother me because I hate the bloated look! If I gained 3lbs of solid muscle so far then im happy with that! My shirts are starting to fit tighter now and my upper chest is starting to come out a little more.

start: 180
    Now: 183

Just over 2 1/2 weeks in now and my strength has really gone up in the last couple days! did shoulder yesterday and when I started two weeks ago I could do military press 80lbs a hand...yesterday I did 85lbs a hand for 8!

Today I did legs and I went from last week doing 335 x 8 dead lifts to this week doing 365lbs x 8!

Test must be starting to hit.

week 3

Now well into week 3 and the test is deff starting to take effect now! vein are also poppin like crazy! I have put on another few pounds and my strength is up as well. I have put about 3/4 of an inch on my arms since day one and my upper chest is just starting to fill out a little more.

start: 180lbs
    Now : 189lbs

Week 4

Start of week 4 and not much to note but I have not been to the gym in a couple days. Il be working chest tomorow

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    How's the cycle going? I'm running something similar soon.

Sorry guys I was out of town...granpa pasted away.

Well im into week 5 and things are going good! My diet was very poor this week so I have not gained much but Im back on track now.

start: 180
    Now: 192

Did shoulders last night and was able to throw up 85lbs a hand like nothing...was going to jump up to 90lbs but Il wait a week. Did 85lb for 10, 10, 8. Doing legs tonight for the first time in a couple weeks because I was out of town for the funeral.

week 6

Starts of week 6 and im feeling great! weight is up again another couple pounds and strength is really starting to show now! did legs last night and did 405lbs stiff leg dead lifts for 6 and then 315lbs for 15. Felt very good!

Start: 180
    Now: 194

Did chest today and man was it a great workout! I threw 265 on today to see If I could do it and I rep it out no problem with good form, thats up from 225 when I started.

Thread Information