sc898 is offline New Member

need some advice on cycle

Hey guys I am doing a cycle of Dbol and Decca.

Weeks 1-6 40mg of dbol
    weeks1-10 600mg of Decca

Now I also have winny to the injectable. How should I run it? Should I get something else with it? Please give me some tips. I was thinking Anavar ?

sphinks is offline New Member
    anavar can get pretty expensive,you might want to drop a week on dbol ,at that dose 4 wks should do fine depending on gear experience.
    stacking dbol with deca you might hold some water,add some arimidex to keep water down.winny wont help you here,or should I say you wouldnt benefit from it much.Some people say its a waist of money.
    what are your goals,and past gear experience,current body wt.,ht.,ect.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    yeah, id maybe even drop to about 30mg and 300-400mg. the only reason i say this is so you dont drop off a clif when done. if you drop a little with these especially and go a little longer you should keep more.and the arimidex sounds good.if possible throw some test in also,but, it depends on what you are wanting to do.

Well I did 30 mg of dbol before and 600mg of decca before and I did not hold any water. I was very cut and gained about 20 lbs from that 10 week cycle. I did 30mg of dbol for 6 weeks and I did 600 mg weeks 1-10. I at the end i lost a little strength and maybe 5 lbs of body weight. So i kept most of it. I am not worried about the anavar and the cost i am just looking for something to stack it with to really cut up. Any suggestions would help big time.

I forgot to answer someone's question lol. When I first did a cycle i was 165 at 5'11. I did 20mg a day for 6weeks of dbol and I did 200 mg a week of test cypionate and for 10 weeks and I did 300 mg of decca for 10 weeks. I gained about 20 lbs from that and held a little water from the test. What happened here i got sick really sick. I had some kinda parasite in me from Mexico from the water on spring break. I threw up for 2 weeks straight and had wicked bad stomach cramps. I went to the doctor and they did test and found the parasite in my blood. I took medication and was better but I lost all that I gained and more. Now i waited and grabbed more gear. This time I used 30mg of dbol for 6 weeks and 600mg of decca for 10 weeks. I was about 174 when I did this cycle and I got up to about 194 around there. I ate alot but yeah I could of ate more, but it was during the summer time when I did this. My friend could not believe my gains from this because it was summer and it was a hot summer. Sweating all the time and working outdoors plus walking 10 miles a day did not help because of the summer job. I held no water and was pretty ripped. After the cycle ended I dropped some stength and maybe lost 6 lbs of body weight. I weight about 187 now and maybe lost 10 maybe 15 lbs on my bench but every other exercise is the same which is good for me lol. My bench has always sucked. I was up to about 285 from 250 for sets now I am working out with 270. I have plenty of dbol and enough decca. I also have winny now. I have no clue on what to do with the winny. I read alot about it and what you can stack it with. I just wanted some people's advice who have done winny on how they did it and what they did it with and how the results came out. Please any info people can offer I would be very thankfull. This next cycle of dbol and decca should put me to 205 lbs and 300 + for sets on my bench.

malik is offline Banned
    add some test to that cycle ,,its does wonders ,plus you should always have test as a suppporter in any cycle,cycle could look something like this
    1-4 40 mg dbols
    1-10 500 mg deca
    1-10 750 mg test enanthate
    9-13 winny 50 mg eod/ed (but this is optional)
    def. get some milk thistle ....use nolvadex and clomid t 2 days after last winny shot..peace
    Last edited by malik; 03-27-2003 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information