Thread: My Cycle

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member

My Cycle

Hey Fella's How's it hangin'

Was thinking about posting some info on myself for others to use or give some direction.

I am 6'1 and 220lbs, 24yrs old and just started my second cycle. Here is what i do know and hopfully in 10 weeks i will be twice the size i am now. Please don't ask for pics because my pc does not have this function.

Bench 315 for 4
    Barbell arm curl 135 for 4
    shrug 495 for 6
    squat 305 for 4

I know all of you are saying dude, your arms and legs are shit, I know and that ios why i am here.

Cycle

50mg D-Bol ED week 1-4
    1cc Fina EOD week 1-7
    350 mg TEst. Suspension EOD week 2-9
    Clomid post therapy

Diet ( same everyday )

5:30am Cereal with skim milk
    10am can of tuna and half protein shake
    12pm 2 chicken breasts (skinless), Rice or potatoes, 2 hard eggs
    3pm can of tuna and half protein shake with friut
    6:30pm chicken or beef with pasta or rice or potatoes
    7:30pm Training
    9:15pm Cereal with skim milk and banana
    10:30pm Sleep

Any critisism will be greatly appreciated.

I will keep you all updated from up in northern Canada

Webb0101

come on help a brother out

i could really use some input here fellas.

anything would be appreciated.

don't be afraid.

do it for all the little people out there.

thanks i knew you would understand.

update

Just did my first shot of test suspension last night 45min before i hit the gym and did not notice any pain with the shot but was able to incline press 110lbs dumbells which is new for myself.

Diet is still perfect will do my fina shot today as well as d-bol everyday. training legs tonight hope to up my squatting max by 10lbs at least.

Feel free to reply or flame

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Your nutritional regimen needs to be re-worked but I am busy at the moment. 1 tip I can definately give you brother is to drink 40 grams of whey protein with 1 serving of cell tech immediately after your workout. Then 1 hour after that eat a whole food meal with lean meat. chicken. or fish with large serving of steamed veggies. Your meal after this should be either 6 egg whites with 1 tblsp of natural peanut butter or a 20 gram time released protein shake with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter. If you want to grow and grow in the right places you'll adhere to that advice. Ill work on your meals previous to the postworkout when I get back in a little bit.... by the way welcome to the board your a big guy

thanks a miilion

Any advice is muchly appreciated.

How is the rest of the diet look??

how about the cycle?not bad or is it usless? my D-bols are caps so i can only take them once a day. usually 1hr before the gym. same with the test and fina shot

i really need to get my arms to grow but my arm genes suck ass. with my diet it is hard due to the fact that i work from5am to 7pm everyday so my break time is pretty much set. and i do not want to eat to much before the gym. should i maybe take only my shake before the gym and have a bigger meal after. If you get a chance look at the food i have a try to come up with a better set up if you would be so kind. the times i eat are 5:30am 10am 12pm 3pm 645pm 730 is training 9pm eat and bed at 1030pm.the protein supplement i use is called n-large i have always trusted and used it. cereal is called vector and is a meal replacement with tonnes of calories(1300) carbs(100) and protien(16g) per bowl with skim milk.

I hope you understand how vital the info you give me is and i will use it to the best of my ability.

I have gained about 4 pounds since i started last week and that was only fina and d-bol. hopefully the test gives me the kick in the ass i need to reach 240 and bench 400.

p.s

I should also tell you FKITLETSGO that i work those hours for 8 days straight then get 6 days off. so on my six days off i will definetly listen to what you said about the post meals and shake buy on my days on i have to be in bed early if i want to rest. Ya know what i mean. Anyways see what you figure and i will do the best i can to do what you suggest

Ok brother back for a minute I would suggest adding more protein to your breakfast and also a 40 gram protein shake after your workout. No matter what time you finish training immediately down 40 grams of protein and a powerade if possible. I suggest powerade because it will enable you to get your much needed maltodextrin/dextrose. The difference in drinking this post workout coctail and not drinking it may sacrifice up to 3lbs solid mass/month. that is 9 pounds extra in 12 weeks which is awesome gains. If possible add creatine into the postworkout meal as well

so the most impt thing?

Postworkout Coctail: 40 grams whey protein with 1 bottle powerade and 5 grams of creatine

.....if your Nlarge shake contains dextrose/maltodextrin atleast 35 grams then there is no need for the powerade....Hopefully Nlarge has protein with glucose carbs as well. key is dextrose/maltodextrin

If your confused from my previous post then follow this guideline

postworkout nutrition:

immediately after you finish training consume 40 grams of fast acting liquid protein along with 35-60 grams of fast acting carbs....(simple carbs such as dextrose/maltodextrin). The reason dextrose/maltodextrin is so impt is due to the property of these forms of glucose replenishing muscle glycogen stores. However with sucrose or fructose you are replenishing mostly liver glycogen stores which has little benefit to a bodybuilder

How does my over all cycle look to you though. other than the post workout shake is everything else in order. you have been a huge help and 9 pounds in 12 weeks should push me to the 240 i want.

They cycle actually looks pretty stout I do have few concerns however. why start Suspension at weekk 2? Make sure you shake your suspension well and if possible inject every day instead of every other day. Daily injections may prove beneficial with the Test as well as the Fina. Any more questions bro?

My only other concern is breakfast protein........ add few egg whites in the mix...

Had to start at week 2 due to the fact that my shipment of it did not arrive till monday of week two. should i then half my fina and test shots and go everyday or keep same dose and go everyday cause if so i will run out of test soon. only have 30ml of test and 40ml of fina.maybe 50mg of test daily and 76mg of fina eod??
    thanks again bro

fkitletsgo you still around

Took your advice and started to inject both daily i am not noticing any major pain from the suspension just a little tenderness. i did some research and found that injecting with fina takes a lot of the pain away. how long before i really start to notice strength gains it has been about 5 days with the suspension added and about 12 days of fina. total weight gain so far is about 11 lbs but it has only been two weeks.
    how much clomid should i do daily and when do i start.

Thread Information