daita13 is offline New Member

Thumbs up My first dianabole cycle Before/after Result :)

Thought I had a responsibility to contribute to this great forum so here's some pics of my results from a short D/Bol only cycle.

There is a lot of snobbery out there about oral only cycles with constant remarks like "should have added some test!" or "D.Bol sucks" or "its only good as a kicker" or "just water bloat gain". I'm sure Test etc.. is fantastic but I really get the shitz with all the dudes that knock D'bol and I hope my post in the cycle results forum will inspire and give confidence to those who only want to do an oral cycle, maybe for the first time.

In 2 weeks ( 16 days ) i get 11lbs of mass,and for me its very good because im an Ectomorph.

Pics 1-2 is before,pics 3-4 is after 16 days.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first dianabole cycle Before/after Result :)-avant-017.jpg   My first dianabole cycle Before/after Result :)-avant-012.jpg   My first dianabole cycle Before/after Result :)-asdasdcv.jpg   My first dianabole cycle Before/after Result :)-f6f6f6f6f6.jpg  

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Good job?.....not much really to say

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    From research that I`ve done, nobody knocks dbol , more like, orals shouldnt be run on longer than 4-6wk peroids because of toxicity to the liver.

After 16 days the result is impressive, but you had no base whatsoever, you could have acheived those gains over a longer peroid naturally without risking damage to your health.

Also, maybe take a pic 3 months down the line and see how much of your gains you have kept.

Not flaming just offering my oppinion.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Sorry but personally from those pics before and after. You look like you just changed the lighting and flexed. This isn't something that should be promoted at all either!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    omg, he looks about 16yrs old...........

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    are you still on the DBol ?? not sure how after two weeks you can say you gained 11lbs of solid keep-able muscle.. you might have put on 3-4lbs.. the rest is water weighht.. you can gain 8lbs with creatine and not risk doing any damage... are you still running the steroids .. what is your proposed PCT??

you look like you were way too young and underdeveloped to be doing steroids.. your pics looks like my before and after pics from when i was 16-17.. from just going to the gym and developing a bit.. what are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    omg, he looks about 16yrs old...........
    Im 18 x)

I take Gainer + creatine with the Dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    are you still on the DBol ?? not sure how after two weeks you can say you gained 11lbs of solid keep-able muscle.. you might have put on 3-4lbs.. the rest is water weighht.. you can gain 8lbs with creatine and not risk doing any damage... are you still running the steroids .. what is your proposed PCT??

you look like you were way too young and underdeveloped to be doing steroids.. your pics looks like my before and after pics from when i was 16-17.. from just going to the gym and developing a bit.. what are your stats?
    Hi,I just finish a short cycle of Oral d-bol.Im taking ''after cycle'' now.

But,are you sure with the creatine i can really take 8 lbs with only creatine ?
    Because on this one,i was on D-bol + gainer with 10g of creatine Each day.

You thinks with only Creatine,i should get same result ? If yes,i will do only creatine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Sorry but personally from those pics before and after. You look like you just changed the lighting and flexed. This isn't something that should be promoted at all either!
    Hi,hi didnt Changed anything,I can take another pic if you are not sure .

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you look like you were way too young and underdeveloped to be doing steroids.. your pics looks like my before and after pics from when i was 16-17.. from just going to the gym and developing a bit..
    Yes,im probabally too young to do steroid ,But i didnt know that before i start...Every guys at my school who is 16+ is on this steroid ( D-bol oral ) and no one having trouble with that,well im maybe too young to do this so,i just finished it anyway.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i gain almost that much but i am a bit larger 230-240lbs.. but you could gain at least 5-6lbs on it... and i usually experience about a 5-8% strength increase on it too.. at your age i recommend staying off the gear for a few more years.. you risk doing some permanent damage to your natural testosterone production and libido by messing with them at your age.. you will probably be fine since you only ran it a short time.. but quit while you are ahead.

I recommend getting into the diet section to read a bit about what/when and how much to eat to gain naturally.. your natural test levels will be sufficient to gain a good amount of mass.. and once you get a good base and are older go for the juice.. but if you continue down this line you risk permanent damage or at the very least ligament/tendon damage by growing too big too fast.. seen it happen a dozen times.

-Good Luck

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daita13 View Post
    Im 18 x)

I take Gainer + creatine with the Dbol.
    thats not much better, get off an pct and pray you've done no damage to yourself. you are wasting your time and money and putting your health at risk. train hard until 25+ and then look into it

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    is this kid trolling us or what, i hope this is not real.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    omg here we go again same old shit different kid!! sounds like all the kids at that school have no idea about training or diet with all the access to the net; what a waste.

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    Clearly the op is too young for steroid use , clearly didnt have the natural base or indeed training experience to start a cycle, clearly didnt do his research and will ultimately lose his gains due to incorrect diet, training and pct.

But based on the before and after photos I`m not going to lie and say that there is no difference, there is a noticeable improvement.

Gucks is offline Member
    what was ur dose?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    dude did you even workout befoer cycling? You shoulda spent that dbol money on real food

oliverlip is offline New Member
    wow bro nice results !

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    18... not sure if srs?

Thread Information