sc898 is offline New Member

Thoughts on this cycle

Week 1-6 40mg of Dbol
    Week 1-12 600mg decca
    Week 7-11 50mg EOD of Winstrol
    Week 7-11 20mg of anavar

Any thoughts on this at all guys? I was thinking of running the Anavar Weeks 1-10 but not to sure. Any feed back will help.

Decoder is offline Banned
    dbol ,winstrol , and anavar , i would drop one of them, because of the effect they all have on the liver, i would choose anavar over winstrol.

So you think it will be ok to run Winstrol weeks 7-11 EOD??

Decoder is offline Banned
    yeah or ED.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    How much do you weigh...? I don’t use Var...Oxanadrolone because of $....2mg x your body weight

What is your experience level?
    30mg d-bol ed 1-6 some break dose through out day I take whole dose with a little food (2 piece of bread) 1 to 1-1/2 hr before work out...

400mg deca 1-12... break into upper body dose and lower body dose

50mg winny eod 9-12 or var .2mg x BW after meals to help with intestinal gas... break dose into 2 or 3 times morning, noon and per-workout meal
    thats how I'd do that stack...

malik is offline Banned
    winstrol eod or ed will be fine man ,,allot of people on this board go by ed but eod works too ...peace

OK cool thanks for the info. I been hearing from alot of people that i should not use that much decca and dbol with the winny because it will harm my liver. I already did 600mg a week decca and 30 mg 6 weeks already. This time i am adding the winstrol . Maybe I will do the winny weeks 9-13 to give my liver a break from the dbol

Ok where can I can that milk thistle at?? I kinda don't wanna get bloated at all so that is why i left out the test. Maybe I should add some. May you suggest a amout I should take a week so I can still get a decent look to me. I thank you so much for the info you given so far

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    u left out test bc u dont want to get bloated but ur going to take dbol and get very bloated in the first place. and what r u trying to accomplish with this cycle

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, that cycle isnt to good, put some test in there, drop the winny if you can afford the var, anavar for 4 weeks will not do to terribly much...i assume your trying to cut....bro, that deca will bloat you more than the test, and so will d-bol, drop both of them from this cycle...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    eq 400mg (1-10)
    var 50mg ed (4-12) if not var winny 50mg ed (10-15)

I just wanna gain some weight and strength. Listen my last cycle I did 30 mg dbol weeks 1-6 and decca 600 mg weeks 1-10. I gained 18 lbs and I did not get bloated or any fat. In fact I was really lean and ripped and I did not do any cradio. 2 guys I know that are juice fans could not believe how good that cycle worked for me. After that cycle i kept 13 lbs and lost a little strength on my bench. Other then that everything else is the same or more. I so I kept all my strength. I just read alot and wanted to add some winny.

Re: Thoughts on this cycle

Originally posted by sc898
    Week 1-6 40mg of Dbol
    Week 1-12 600mg decca
    Week 7-11 50mg EOD of Winstrol
    Week 7-11 20mg of anavar

Any thoughts on this at all guys? I was thinking of running the Anavar Weeks 1-10 but not to sure. Any feed back will help.

bro this is what you asked, i gave your a good reccomendation, 600mg of deca is to high, var and winny at the same time is stressful on the liver, and drop the d-bol from this cycle, 6 weeks is to long on d-bol, if you dont want to take peoples advice dont ask, i gave you a good critic....the cycle i layed out is 10 times better than the one you have planned....Madmax...

OK so you basically said something diffrent then the last 20 people lol.

you have alot to learn newbie....Madmax...

Nahh not really. I just post stuff to see what people say and it is like everything else. Everyone has a diffrent opinion about this stuff just like people's opnion on working out. Just Like Arnold's way of working out is diffrent then say Skip Lacour of AST.

bro....im trying to help and i really wish you wouldnt be so smart in your responses, the advice i gave you is good advice, you dont have to follow it, but you will get better results if you do.....post the 2 cycles in the main forum and see which one people choose....again bro, im just trying to help, i dont think you realize that....Madmax...

I know you are but I am just telling you my past experience with the stuff. Now adding test could be good could be not. Not everyone can use that stuff. I might do this but not sure I am waiting to see blood work first.

Weeks 1-10 test eth 400mg
    Weeks 1-12 decca 400mg
    Weeks 1-4 30 or 40 mg dbol a day
    Weeks 8-12 winny 50 mg eod

I never used test before and I read alot that says save that for last because it is powerful the best stuff. So i wanna try all the milder stuff first before i wack that stuff into my body

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Test really isnt that powerful.. And at 400mgs/wk you will be fine bro.. That cycle you just posted looks fine but I would start the Winny in week 10. That way you start your clomid threapy after your last Winny shot.

OK cool thanks Cock for the advice. I would do test like alot more but as we all know I do not really wanna look like the stay puff marshmellow man in the summer time. I know doing 750 mg a week would do that lol. But I'll def take the winny starting week 10. Now here is a thought! How would 500 mg a week of test sound for 5 weeks?

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    5 weeks would be too short.. IMO you need at least 10.. If you never retained any water off deca , you will be fine with the test. I think you will be happy @ 400mgs/wk. Next thread you post put it in the "steroid questions" forum. You will get a lot more responses. But I think you are good to go.

Cool I let you know how it works out and the results I get

Thread Information