Andy is offline Associate Member

ANDYS Fina only cycle -

Hi all,
    Gonna keep track of some stuff on here. Im 5ft9 186 havnt cycled in several years. I am on my 3 rd day of this cycle. Doing Fina only to get me back into the feel. Hittin 187mg E.O.D for 8 weeks. Just did 2nd hit today - Felt great in the gym pushed an extra rep out on bench, but I attribute it to my eager attitude from sticking myself again. Needles get you pumped man!

As soon as I feel some hulk shit coming on Ill let you all know.
    My goal weight is a nice 215 or so by next year, as before I had my chest broke in half thats what I used to weigh.

Had some Aratest but I left it out. I know everyone wanna shoot me for it but hey its my party Ill do what I wanna :P

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    the prognesterone inhibition is going to kill your dick, your just not going to be able to get a boner now for months!, at least add some proviron at 50mgs a day.

6th day in -- weight up 1lb ha! -- Couldnt get to sleep past few nights, but once I did crash, I slept well. Felt very aggressive in gym past 2 days to a noticeable amount I would say. I was not expecting any differences 6 days in, but I was noticeably more aggressive. Lifts only up a few reps however nothing of importance, could just be my enthusiasm.
    Knee is bothering me some, feels like joint pain. Not sure why its bothering me.
    Had bad exp with inject on bicep yesterday, I will never ever do biceps again.
    Tired as hell from school and I have homework to do so lata!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Andy, 187MG EOD...is that what you meant. Isn't that a little steep?

Dont think so, but input always welcome! This is my first Fina cycle. Friends at gym say 100 daily is what they usually go with, and most of postings on this board state around 75 to 100 daily is good to go.

Andy, 100 mg EOD anymore is quite toxic...Also add some test e or prop.

jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    IM also doing a fina only cycle at 75mg/ed for 8 weeks im almost 3 weeks in and ive already put 10 pounds on my bench and 5-10 lbs on all other exercises, i feel more agressive and the pumps are starting to really kick in, especially in the legs i couldnt sleep very weel for the first week and had alot of headaches but now they are gone and everything is goin good im lovin it, let me know how it goes andy.

After this cycle i plan to wait a bit then do SuperTest 250 @ 500mg/week and deca 300 @ 300mg/week for 10 weeks , my bis are gettin pumped just typeing this, tell me what ya think bros.

-jhop1

Enrage you have done a fina only cycle? Your kind of responding like Im a dumbass. Maybe I am, but why is everyone and there grandmother sayin ill be fine? Im seriously not zappin back at ya.
    I been first hand witness to a guy to do fina only 200 EoD with clomid and he was fine. Got about 3 guys in my gym who had some exp with Fina they say im good to go with the HCG --
    Do you have first hand experience or you just takin a wild guess over something you read?
    I dunno I been nearly a gram of test of week years ago and never got shut down, and at that time I had never heard of Clomid or Hcg.
    My coach had me on shit and he would be like here dude stick this in your leg so I would.
    I would like to hear some vets opinion on this as I have some ara I could throw in. Preferably people with Fina exp
    I mean this post as respectfully as possible cause I have had a lot of help here. But some posters here and all my buds say im straight. Thanks for the reply.

Keep in touch Jhop1 I wanna know how it goes. I am having bicep trouble from an injection where I hit a nerve but today is first day I know that it me and its only day 6 Im super pumped now, was expecting a 2 week wait later....

jdodgion is offline New Member
    Just FYI, FINA is very toxic to the kidneys. I just aborted my fina only cycle after 9 days of 75mg ED. By the 7th day I had gained almost 8 pds. but my lower back would burn and then knot up something awful. If it is affecting an organ, you'll know because your muscles around it will do what they call "guarding" and will tense up to protect the organ. I even took 1600mg of cranberry extract along with 32 oz of cranb. juice a day. I haven't taken it for 5 days and I still wake up in the middle of the night to wipe my back and legs off from night swets.
    Although my buddy started the cycle at the same time and he hasn't experienced any of the sides. Just depends on the individual.

Andy...when you posted about your Fina cycle the bro's on our board are going to offer their.our opinions about what you are doing. Enrage, jdodgion and I are simply offering some insight. Take all the info that we all share here and use it to increase your knowledge and awareness with regard to personal health.

First comment- Im gonna take advice from everyone here. I will be lowering my dosage come next shot to 150 EoD,. But I never planned to do Fina for 10 weeks, I had planned to run it 8 weeks. Thanks for the input Rich.

Onward with my progress since I am here
    I shot 1 1/4 cc per Calf today AWESOME .... My calves are on Superswole right. I wore shorts to school today cause they look so dayum good. Wish they would stay like this, I think Ill shoot some FINA in my calves every time I decide to wear shorts.
    Only had 5 hours sleep so took it easy on the weights. Did legs but lowered volume. Had some crazy acne break out last night but I got rid of it with some ProActive so thats all good now. Oh yea.. reason for no sleep was cause of homework, not the nectar. Plus I would be able to rivel john holmes at this moment. Chiao

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I did a fina only cycle back in July. Went from 218 to 234 and kept all of my gains, have'nt done any juice since than and am now up to 241!

Hey Texan Im up in Tennessee have a lot of family n TX. Anyways what kind of dosage and nutsprings did you use?

I used DMSO or DSMO...however you spell it. I applied it topically to the skin. Nutsprings? Dosage was.....if I remember, 40mg ED for 2 weeks, 60mg ED for 2 weeks and back down to 40mg ED for 2 weeks, than 20mg EOD for 1 week.

OK day 7 I have decided that I will throw in some of the ara 250 to stabalize as per your recomendations. My test will be thrown in 1 week late but I will start it tonight Please Recomend I am figuring 500mg from now till the end should be about correct? what you guys think

As far as progress I was really tired this morning and didnt work out. But I slept like a baby, my joint pain is gone, and my acne is still in check with the use of my proactive stuff.

NUTSPRINGS.......right, it finally clicked in!!! Ok I'm running slow lately. Anyway all I ran was some tribulus 700mg ED and dhea 100mg Ed for 3 weeks. Honestly it worked for me!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I talk to maybe 10 new people a week that do fina only cycles.

YES you do get better results if you stack with test and recover with clomid.

But it is also true that people eat like crap and still get good returns on the effort.

Tren is a great thing. If you hit the gym hard, eat right and do what you KNOW you have to.. Fina will make you a fan.

It can play hell on ya, so make sure to do these few things

You need to supplement with crandberry extract since it plays hell with my blatter and kidneys.

with the correct water intake and crandberry im good to go.

Make sure you are taking vitamins, vit c , vit e and a multi twice a day atleast .

If you have to think "hmm ave i drank enough water today?"

No!
    Drink more

I have never been shut down by tren.

Well let me modify that,

If i do more than my body likes, i start to lose interest. but if i run a 75mgs ED cycle, im good to go just like any other time of the week.
    100 mgs ed was WAY to much!

After week three you should LOVE fina, pump baby! fina PUMP!!

sorry for the recap, just wanted to make sure we are on the same page.
    Last edited by Buddha_Red; 02-05-2003 at 02:01 PM.

Did 500 mg of my aratest yesterday , hit another 187 of Fina this morn. worked out legs today HOLY YAY YAYs. Aggressive in the Gym today I did squats, str8 leg dead lifts, ham curls, calf machine, lunges, and this one machine where you do back kicks. I felt like a monster< I had to pull myself away, because I would still be there now I felt so good.

Weight up marginally 5lbs at least on all leg lifts for reps. Just simply put I felt awesome. My calves have looked aweseome eversince I injected Fina into them. I figured it would go with the absorption, and some has, but 3 days later they still have a swole look to them, I love that for sure.

Made first woowoo on diet, had a glass of cabernet. Im getting a lil chubby now from the food. Gonna cut a few hundred calories but nothing significant.

Here is the idea for my new cycle since I have added to it.

week 1-8 Fina 187 E.O.D
    week 2-7 Aratest 500 mg week

clomid hcg post --

Right arm still looking smaller than left from my injection gone wrong last week. Bicep control seems to be back a lot but still looks unsymmetrical as Mofro. Biceps arnt full size on right arm either, must have really fucked a nerve up, hoping it gets better soon.

Ill weigh tomorrow, I feel heavier. I look heavier.

Hola compadres --
    Day 11 --
    Bench up 20lbs -- I can now definitely say the shit has hit the fan, its not just my enthusiam pushing up the weight up now.
    Pump was freaky, chest felt like I had implants from the pump.

Now SINCE MY ACCIDENT Im so happy. The first time I have felt my inner pecs work again -- I actually believe this is doing some rehabilitation of sorts for me. Or muscle memory whatever but its activated some inner chest muscles I havnt been able to use in long time. Maybe I will get my chest back ---

Awesome workout tonight -- Didnt want to stop. Felt like a madman again around the weights. Eyes about popped out of my head on dumbbell incline b`s.

I have decided that the those 200 calories I am cutting will be carb only calories. Will be falling around 3400 ro 3600 cal range and 200 250 protein avg. Dont see how some of you fookers get 350 a day. Jesus.

My bicep seems slightly better. Almost appears I have regained a small amount of right arm size from botched injection. Triceps still look smaller though, but seem to flex out fine.

Weight up but I forgot to weight. Lot of water . Lots --
    This is first day I have noticed strength gains so hopefully its all gravy in the navy from here on out, because my boats still afloat fool!

Oh yeah -- Shaved the arms today -- Veins look gross I love it.
    Please sir, May I have some more ----------------------------

DAY 15 of my converted Fina only to Fina/Aratest cycle---

Did Chest this morning -- Rocked 20lb increase again Yes total increase has been 40lbs but,,, one reason I am jumping so fast is surely because of my past chest injury. But nevertheless Im getting average 5 to 10 lb on all exercises for reps.

Mental not for you guys. On day 14 I decided to do a 20 minute weight burn at end of my leg workout. So I did sets of 15 on every machine in the club with zero break time. I got this pump that made any pump I ever had look girly. I truly looked unnatural in my opinion woohoo.

As for sleeping -- No problems
    Joint pains are gone --
    Acne is getting worse, my stuff keeps it from a full break out, but my skin seems to be very oily and it gets very red like its on the verge of ooozin.
    I canceled my 200-300 calorie drop and have probably addded 400 or 500 lol I am straight up eating like a horse and not gaining a bit of bad shit right now.
    I am just now barely starting to think I see muscle mass increases that are visible but am still unsure. Know what I mean? Still waiting to look in the mirror and go , Oh shit its an eclipse!
    Hmmm! thats it for now. Ill post back when something cool happens.

Hey dudes Day 17 today did back early this morning. Was sleepy as a mofro but once I woke I lifted great.
    No sides, feel great, just starting to see small noticeable muscular gains.
    Am very soft from eating so much.

I posted my pictures today on the member pics forum under
    Andy 17 days in
    Check em out and critique me...
    Ill post pics as I feel Im progressing.
    The pics on currently up are pretty close to what I normally look like but Im usually about 185 in the pics I am 195 or so ,but lot of its not muscle yet.

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    I just have a little question for the people that say that fina is toxic to the kidneys. Where are the proof? Just because you get "cramps" doesn't mean that your kidneys are messed up. Did you go see the doctor? Or did you just assume that your kidneys were messed up?

Btw, Good luck with your cycle Andy, looking good so far

Yo nibbe I never said my kidneys hurt.
    As a matter of fact I have never experienced the lower back pumps commonly associated with it.
    As a matter of fact I have never had one cramp or problem except for some acne trying to make its way up.
    Thanks for the comments big Nibbe

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    Sorry Andy, that comment wasn't ment for you, my bad, I should have been clearer about it, there is a guy that posted a reply in this thread that claims that fina is toxic to the kidneys. It's just that there's nobody that has showed any proof of it at all.

DAY 19
    I had a tremendous workout after taking yesterday off.
    OK guys I moved my squat up 30lbs for my 8 rep workout and blasted it up 3 sets like a pimp.
    I felt so good I saw this pro bodybuilder type guy, and asked him for a spot. I maxed out on the smith machine and couldnt even get it up with a spot lol. THANK GOD FOR SMITH MACHINES - But it was great - I felt awesome this is the best, most noticeable, by far, big time ya ya boost I have felt so far.
    Did squats
    Did deadlifts after squats, moved my deads up 40lbs for my workout load and I got 2 more reps than usual before grip failed.
    After I thought I was dead --- I moved back to my old warmup weights of 3, 25s blasted out reps of 15 like it was too lite for me. Dont laugh biotches its good for me.
    Did hellacious calves. I actually went down to my knees after getting off the standing calve raises because of the pump. Most excrutiating pain I ever felt. My calves have never grown. They are now!! I love it. I am so happy that my calves are blowing up. I dont have a clue what I am doing diff, but I dont want it to stop. Hmm! after my one and a half w/o I decided to do a 10 min upper body blast on all exercises to get a quick blood flow thing goin. Awesome pump I got. I really blow up now when I go for pumps, its unreal. Let me say it again,, its unreal. My weight has dropped 1 lb again and my str is shooting up like nuts, and I am Eating so much I wanna puke this is odd but wonderous. I cant wait for the test to kick in. I dont think 5 weeks of ara will do much but the boost cant hurt. All I can say is wow I never really expected the str gains that I got today. Its just that when you load on 40 more lbs of something and it seems easier than your last workout set, its fucking freaky. I never experienced marginally close to this on sus or test back in the day.

OK QUESTIONS FOR THE PROS ON HERE hope someone reads this lol.
    Look at my current cycle and give me some input on going straight into a cutter with no break please. Im really soft --- my pics are under the members pic part.

And would like some different inputs on cutting (slightly carbs)now,later, when etc... to compare with my own thoughts, refine, perfect etc... etc... general thoughts bla bla... help me keep on track my dogs. Thanks so much.

Current diet something like
    5:30 oatmeal, designer pro shake, egg beaters.
    6 workout
    7:15 stop workout
    8 Whatever I can, Egg san or balance bar or big breakfast if time but usually not.
    9 School
    12 school over
    12:30 lunch Chick soup, Turkey san. couple boiled eggs.... or tuna salad san, chips, soup. ( not great here but its hard with my schedule )
    1:00 Work (fri, sat, sun,)
    3 snack if i can Protein bar (metrx, balance whatever I can buy)
    5 work off
    6 30 Dinner -- Chicken pasta greens. or whateve mama makes lol usually pretty healthy shit I gotta say.
    Unless school I have night school on Mon and Tues. from 6 to 9 which really fucks my diet up, but school is important to.
    9 small snack ( sometimes i fuck it up here with carbs I think.) Sometimes I go with a can of tuna, but about half time Ill end up not able to get away from homework, and not have groceries and just chow down a small portion of whats available. Should I stock up on pure tuna here for the night snack.??
    11"30 Finish homework Have big huge designer time release protein shake 3 scoops in 1% milk, then I crash hard as mofro.

Repeat..

Thanks for anyone of you shredded monsters who can spend a few to analyze this. I do appreciate it

Later -

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    bump

Day 23 -
    Weight at 198 up again.. weight is fluctuating a lot, but this is highest its been. Started at 186 so up 12 lbs, but a lot of fat packed on me too.
    Really starting to feel slightly leaner past few days nevertheless.
    Making a councious effort to start cutting carbs now. Going to slowly pyramid my carbs downward from here on out. Forearms seem to be filling out nicely.
    Really, really bad time sleeping lately. Hard time going to bed, and hard time staying asleep once I do pass out. Still getting 6-7 hours though minimum. Cant wait to kick this cutting carbs part in, wish some people give me some input here.
    Thking something like week 3, 300 4, 250 5, 200 6 200 7 175 8 150 or something like that.

Day 28 1/2 way point.
    Strength up again-
    Still sweating like hog-
    Weight down 2lbs since lowering carbs-(200 less) Bulk consumed b4 and
    after lifting-
    Little Acne on face-

Bench has went from after car wreck lifting of 165 back up to 210 easy- planning to hit 240 before its over. I think I really am making a lot of progress on bench from having the guts to load heavy weight on my chest again. And ofcourse the cycle hehe--
    Popped 6 plates per side on the squat push rack, did easy ass reps of 10. Just last w/o did 5 plates for 8 (hard).
    Still no gigantic differences in body appearance, but there are some. Upper chest, inner forearms, lats, are now starting to show, and w/o partner says my inner upper back has never showed but he sees it now, so Ill take his word for it on that.
    Dropping the carbs has made me feel much better as long as I carb up before heavy lifts.
    Started doing early morning cardio last week also. Doing 25 min E.O.D till week 5 then going 35 week 6 /45 week 7, and 55 on final week 8.
    Would still like some more experienced ideas on diet programs. Thanks --

Yeti is offline New Member
    he andy im gettin ready to do about the same cycle what did you say you used to control your acne breakouts

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    great progress bro...keep it up

I used Proactive 3 step kit. Works well in my opinion. But if you get it dont slack on it after you start use it at least once a day. I get acne a day later if I stop using it

Thanks Daem- Not the progress I was hoping for. School and work are starting to zap me.
    Laid out of school today. What you have to have to realize is Im a str8 A student on the honor society, and national deans list. Not bragging but when I miss school shit is fooking too much hah.

by the way worked out for 30 min today on chest, and said it was enough. GOD I CANT WAIT SPRING BREAK IM GOING to sit in my room and stare at the ceiling

Hi all
    Week 6 --
    Great gains, str is slowing up but still rising.
    Fina is great for strenght and sux for ANY size.
    Overall I very much enjoyed this cycle.
    The shots get old sometimes when you are busy
    Finally can see a size difference now, but its small. Yet it is enough to notice.
    I really feel solid though. Hard to explain, early on I felt like I was holding water. At this point I feel hard, full, and solid. Nice feeling. Veins look cool in forearms now. When I get pump there is all kinds of nasty veins that I never seen b4.
    I will post pics soon I will be dieting down a lil more but I think Ill get some props --
    I havnt been able to post lately do to school
    20 semester hours
    20 hours week work
    Kix my ass hard.

I actually got laid the other night by some wonderwoman chic who turned me out, but I have to say, JESUS did I get aggressive on some pootie. I know she was thinking I had anger management problems hehe.

Conclusion for my cycle.
    10lb muscle gain --
    Super Heavy Strength Gains --
    Vascularity up noticeably --
    Hardness way up --
    First steroid to give me lil Acne --
    Never Ever had Kidney pains / Lower back pumps --
    Never had joint pains --
    Even the Every other day shots get old by week 4. Not because of having to stick yourself, just because its like one more thing you always to have to do. --
    Fina is great and makes a great salad dressing -- haha

Laters --

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    those results aren't tremendous or anything, but still 10 lbs of lbm is great and is definitely noticable...im kind of confused why you chose to run it only 6 weeks instead of 8? for me the fina took about 3 weeks to finally kick and it wasn't until around the end of week5/beginning of 6 that i really felt like it was doing its job (fina/prop)...these last few weeks have been tremendous both in and out of the gym. i would recommend 8 weeks to anyone just because of results i have seen this late as opposed to early.

yes my cycle was originally planned for 8 weeks
    I dont want to stop now.
    I have circumstances wich are forcing me to take a break.
    Personal stuff will stop me from effectively completing my cycle.
    I will start a new cycle soon - this was really to get me back in the feel of things and get going.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    I don't think I'm violating any rules with this question, but what are some of the brands of Fina you guys are using?
    I got a bottle by Quest. Just curious.

Thanks
    Meee

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    No violation at all bro. Most people make their own fina from finaplix . I have personally bought from British Dragon and also made my own.

Made my own --

Thread Information