juicedupdog is offline New Member

information on finaplex

Im wanting to cycle fina alone. Can anyone give me some info on cycles and what I can expect to gain. thinking of 85mg a day.

wimp is offline Associate Member
    why do you want to do fina alone? i personally wouldnt.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    My trainer did a Ttokkyo Fina only cycle, and it has been his favorite cycle to date! hes been in the game a while too. Said when he wasnt flexing his muscles were chistled, and when he was you couldnt push it in or move it anywere for that matter (i remember)! He was on a good diet and put on some insane amounts of lean weight- best shape he was in ever. just my .02$, everyone is different, good luck

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    i'm thinking you are doing a fina cycle for cutting??? i'm gonna start one soon but with fina/prop/t3 cycle......

fina has been rated as one of the best for strenght and weight gain is this not true. getting juice is almost impossible in my area. fina is only thing I can come by

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Fina can give you sides related to your libido(your dick MIGHT not work) I say might b/c it doesn't seem to affect everyone. But there is only one way to know if it affects you. Most people don't want to risk the libido, so they run it with test.

If you could mix test and fina in the same needle, it would be easy to add test prop to the cycle, that would keep you hard(muscle and dick) You might be able to mix them, but other more experienced bros will have to answer that for you, I just don't know.

As far as advise on cycles, I wouldn't run Fina at more than 75mg/day, and shoot it ED for no more than 8 weeks. Especially for your first time. I would also use Bromo, or at least have it on hand to combat fina related gyno.

Use the search button for fina or tren . there are tons of great posts that will answer many of your questions and point you in the right direction. Once you learn more about it you can post your cycle ideas along with your stats and goals, then the experienced bros will help you out....
    CutUp

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    good info here.

stick withthe 75mgs ED and rotate your injection sites!

you can do as little as 250-300mgs a week of test if your only trying to keep your sex drive up.

Fina will either give you gyno or it wont so if your worried use the bromo and/or you can try vitex at 1g a day.

it works for some, others it doesnt.

My very first cycle of fina was 6 weeks, and over the time i have extended it.

i can run fina solo for a long time without sides, but i never try to avoid test if i can get a real source that offers a good jug, thanks but no amps for me. i can see the future on that one hehe

PM me if you need fina conversion help, im the local fina fan and i am always around to help.

no source questions please, not a good thing to go around asking.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS BUT WHAT IS BROMO AND VITEX IM NEW TO THIS AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING THATS WHY IM IN HERE BEFORE I GEAR UP

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by juicedupdog
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS BUT WHAT IS BROMO AND VITEX IM NEW TO THIS AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING THATS WHY IM IN HERE BEFORE I GEAR UP
    Bromocriptine - do a search for that for more info.

Vitex is an OTC herbal 'bromo-like' substance... basically it's B6 (which you can also do a lot of to help combat fina-gyno).

GUYS AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT INFO FEEL MORE AT EASE WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE. TIME TO GET FREAKY HUGE, NATURALLY IM 6' 270 WITH A 37IN WASTE AND A 56 IN CHEST MY BENCH IS ABOUT 435 AND LEG PRESS IS 1250 SO THE FINA WILL DO A BODY GOOD.

Thread Information