ShredBundy is offline Junior Member

Angry Loading Winny and Deca in same pin!?!?!

this is very frustrating! I drew 1cc of my winny. Drew air all the way back and proceeded to gett 2cc's of the deca as planned. SLOPPPY!! Well it isnt settling very good and the white ofcourse is somewhat in the oil, and there are one or 2 little bubbles but they dont float to the top when I give it a flick. Ive been rolling the pin and that seems to help a lil but it still looks sketchy (witht eh water solution). I inverted it and now the winny settled at the needle end instead of the plunger end. is this ok? that means the winny will get injected first... I can scan it if it would help you guys, but feedback ASAP is needed! Today was supposed to be the shot and times running out because i didnt think id run into this problem. now im lookin at it and things have settled, but what should it look like? im not familiar with 2 subs. in the same pin...thanks bro's
    Last edited by ShredBundy; 03-24-2003 at 08:35 PM.

superman1975 is offline New Member
    bro i would have used 2 different darts

Yea, atleast its only once a week that I have to do this.. and im only on the deca for another 2 weeks. But yea, the winny settled and after rolling it, everything went smooth and my winny officialy starts now.

Some other info on cycle progress:

-Im up a total of 12lbs.. 160-172 (I put on 10lbs in around 3 weeks! but now its steady and I think the gains are here to stay, but only time will tell)

-Dumbell bench press: 4 sets ending on 4 reps with 100lbs
    Incline dumbell bench max is around 80's for 8 reps!
    *My bench goes up a few lbs every week- Im gonna max on flat barbell thursday and ill post em here.

-Fat loss (which has always been easy for me) is off the chain! In 2 weeks (week 5-7), my skin is getting paper thin, and my arms, shoulders, traps, calves, abdominals etc, are busting out with new veins every day! I think being extremely vascular is somewhat gross but bad ass at the same time, but so far no one has been complaining thats for sure.
    -I should note also I started using hydroxycut combined with a lowER carb diet this week with the start of the winstrol . And ofcourse cardio on top of being outdoors more often due to the random burst of spring NJ got!

-Sides to date are: slight acne (face, shoulders and neck) but ive been tanning which helps greatly, irritability, weird and easily altered moods, testicular shrinkage? a lil, but im not too sure, I have no problem getting it up.. lastly, Im craving food/protein all the time (not neccesarily bad, but hey! I dont always have acceptable foods available when im out and about)...
    -----------------------

I apologize for the crappy updates this thread has made. I dont have as much free time as id like to anymore, but I will promise pics. definatley after pics, and im gonna get some current ones if I can fin the damn polaroid!
    But as for the whole mentality of the cycle, Ive had more insane days than less... Yesterday my friend came up to me and said " I think you work the hardest out of all of us, and it shows"... I try to take the dbol an hour b4 i train, it definatley gives me a lil boost, and I always phsyce myself out in the mirror and piss myself off to push harder. Definatley works for me! The pumps are great, they definatley lasted longer when I was taking creatine, but w/e.. I would definatley reccomend this cycle to anyone, but like I said earlier, I WOULD have thrown some Test. in, but if your not for that, definatley get Dbol in there! Im a big fan of it, and a nice dose for the first 5 weeks is awesome and gets things going damn quick!
    Anyone have questions, please PM me.. and suggestions to my lazy thread let me know.. stay up .

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Be careful when mixing oil and water gears, there will be a pressure change when all the water gear goes out and the oil starts.

Pain

yea the water based went in real quick! Caught me a little off guard even tho I knew it was coming... 2nd shot of winny (alone) today, piece of cake no after soreness.

Thread Information