Thread: Huge stack

boomer 28 is offline New Member

Talking Huge stack

Any suggestions on when to do what? I got 20 sustanon amps, 30mls of finaplix , 20 mls of primo, 100 winstrol caps 50 ml in strength and 100 d-bol 50 ml in strength.Oh yeah, also a bottle of clen and some hcg . Don't worry its all legit gear. Could use some advice, I've never done a cycle this big before.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    im assuming youve cycled before....you need to get 1 extra 10ml/75mg fina bottle from qv and run it 6 weeks...get more primo run it 10 weeks...Madmax...

sust 500mg (1-10)
    fina 75mg ed (7-13)
    primo 400mg (1-10)
    winstrol 50mg ed (8-13)

superman1975 is offline New Member
    go with what madmax said and bro that cycle really isnt that big--what you have there is a good cutting cycle

O.k. I got rid of the Primo and got some tokyo deca and some hcg , any suggestions on water retention, last time I did D-Bol I blew up like a water balloon, In the end I want to be shredded

superman1975 is offline New Member
    bro if you wanted to be shredded why in god name would you sell the cutting drugs and pick up bulking drugs?

I am going to get more primo later. I'm not going to need it for a few weeks anyway, so I had a chance to grab some 300ml deca so I did, a buddy bought the primo right away. Just the only thing is I have a problem with bloat, and I don't know how to control it. I've done alot of sustanon before and got cut, but when I do test or D-Bol I blow up like bombs over Bagdad.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i wouldnt run deca if your worried about water retention....id stick with the cycle i showed you bro....and tell your friend those primos are expired so you can get them back..you should also think about removing the sust and getting some test cyp or test enathate...sust should be shot eod, i forgot to tell you in my above post....Madmax...

Thread Information