Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Austex is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    I'm own one of the nations leading penis pump manufacturing plants, and I sent Big T the newest model "Power Prime 9000". Good luck with it!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!! Damn you Austex.....you weren't suppose to tell.

Well another 75mg fina in the right bi this morning. I haven't gone to the gym at all this week. Monday, I spent with my wife before taking her to the hospital.... also got into a wreck that morning (just my luck), no one was hurt except my car! Yesterday I worked, went home played with the kids, visited my wife and just went back home. I tell ya it's damn hard walking away from the hospital while my wife stands at the door crying, wanting me to take her home. I would if I could, but the docs won't let her out.... besides, she does need the help. I am managing to eat.... not like I should but I'm eating. I hope to get to the gym tonight. might do me some good to get in there and lift again. Thanks for all the support AR! You guys are truely making this experience more bareable.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    keep up the good work bro

Austex is offline Member
    Well Big T, I'm sure I can speak for many people when I say that this thread sure slows down when you're not updating. I found myself reading old threads from the diary yesterday Anyways, I hope everything in life is looking up and the training is still strong.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Big T...man hope everything goes well...btw ive cut my carbs and the fina is doing wonders on my fat loss...i love this shit...how are the gains coming for you???

Well guys I have only been to the gym once this week. Fat loss is going great.... I have abs!!!!!! I'm down to 237 lbs strength seems to be holding strong. As for the wife situation.... she won't be out untill this weekend or Monday. Also I'm struggling with the thought of leaving her. I have found out in the past few days that she's slept with other men during our marriage. 1 aout 4 years ago when I was in the navy and 1 a couple of times in the past few weeks. All I know is that I hurt more now than I ever have. I love her and want to give her another chance but at the same time I hater her and don't want anything to do with her. Juggernaut..... thanks for the talk and I'll call ya again. Guys, I've never been faced with such a thing as this and I'm not sure how to handle it. Well tomorrow I may go to the gym and let out some pent up frustrations, but I may not get to go..... my kids need me now more than ever. Thanks again and I'll keep it updated as I go.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Oh man, Sorry to hear that Big T. It's tough to find out that ur girl has slept with another men while being married to you. I feel for you bro and hope you get through this. My prayers are with you.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    any update?

Well guys I'm finifhin out my fina and going to start my PCT soon. I'm giving up the gym for awhile most likely. I'll start running and just doing basic plyometrics atthe house. For now I'm going to use the dedication I have for bb'ing and focus it on my marriage. I figured I'll use this time to just lean out as much as possible. Granted I will lose alot of muscle but that's what muscle memory and test is for. (Right CYCLEON?) Anyways, once things settle down the wife is going to start hitting the gym with me. I'm working on a diet and workout for her as of late. I'll still be around here but not as much. I'll be back in the gym in a few months and I'll be hitting the sauce rather hard to hit 260+

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread Information