Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    wow that has to be a pain in the ass. I'm assuming that must have been a pain in the ass workout. well good luck with chest today!

peace,
    young Jason

man do I sound like a jackass above lol. Big T: just wondering what Anti-e's you are taking and when you are going to start taking them? Or are you just waiting till gyno appears? Planning when to take antie's is a huge pain the ass for me. How did your chest workout go today??

-The young Jason

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    May 12, 2003

All well today my AR family. I did another shot 200mg test/200mg eq in my right quad. I'm really beginning to enjoy quad shots...painless, easy to reach. Killer chest workout Friday.....the manager of the gym I go to walked up asking what all I was taking (we're all pretty open about are use) and I told what I'm taking and what I plan to start taking a matter of weeks and he told me I'm looking swole and that I'm gonna looked jakked when all's said and done. I have back tonight and if I don't find a damn belt I won't be able to to deads....the one I ordered isn't in yet so, not sure what I'm gonna do. Welghts about the same, sides are no worse....slight acne is the only sides that are showing up. Oh yeah that shoulder/arm pain I've been having.......gone! Thank God...I wasn't sure how much longer I could take it, I was this close to chopping my arm off.

TheyoungJason- Yeah chest went awesome, I just tossed around the dumbells like they were nothing.....with my shoulder pain gone I can concentrate on lifting heavy again. Anti-E's, well on hand I have Proviron , and nolva. I haven't taken any yet....no sides. I usually won't have any bad sides until I go over 750mg a week of test, eq I'm not sure of since this is my first run with it. Next cycle will either be the same but higher dosage or I'll use deca instead of eq. Not sure yet so...I have a while to decide. Laters all!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good BigT....keep it up bro!!

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Big TX

Coming from a newbie...It sounds like you have your s**t together...in all departments (diet, your cycle,lifting like a madman). Very impressive.
    I love hearing about people's transformations....the human body is crazy!
    It gives me hope when I read about such morphs.

Oh and by the way.......there will be many days ahead of buying your sweet little girl shoes!!! There is something about shoes that drives us girls crazy!! I LOVE em!!

good luck!! It looks like you are allmost there!
    Ichiban--

Thanks Ichiban, I hope to have pics sometime this century to post too...

sounds very well planned Big T... keep up the great work and good luck!

-The young Jason

Thanks for the comps!

May 13, 2003

Well another day gone and another one starting. I had back last night andall went well. A buddy is letting me borough(spelling) his belt until I can get one. I had back last night and deads went pretty good I warmed up for 3 sets and went 405 f/10, 455 f/8, 475 f/6, 500 f/6, 520 f/4. I didn't plan on doing so many sets but felt really strong and just kept going. The rest of the workout went well but am a bit sore today. LOL I have shoulders tonight and am looking forward to seeing what I can do. Another note I ordered some pinz from GPNZ.com friday, well when I got home yesterday from work they were in my mailbox, talk about fast delivery. For those of you who haven't ordered from there yet I highly recommend it. Also my protein came in I ordered (like always ) from allsportsnutrition and got the PRO-RATED strawberry and the new banana, as soon as I try the banana I'll post and tell ya how it tastes. Well that's all for now.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Good job on the Deads bro! I hurt my back doing them last week (2nd set too) and yesterday I went to do legs I could only get to 315! Ouch! Total pain and had to cut it short!
    FUnny you brought up GPZ, I have them in another window as we speak. What's the packaging like? I want them sent to work, so I don't have to deal with my girl getting nozy!
    Oh, Great job on the thread bro! You took off where Major left off and it's awesome reading! Great job for both!
    SID

ripsid- The packaging is real discrete, all it says on it is Priority Mail and that it's sent from GPNZ and your name and addy. No one would have a clue unless they opened it. Even then it's a priority mail bag with your pinz inside. I see no problem in having it shipped to work.

Thanks again bro! You and Major are my GearYoda!

ESP_2002 is offline New Member
    Looks like a great cycle! Seems your really disciplined!!(diet!!)
    Jus wondering is there certain drugs/cycles that give better results for a hardgainer like me??
    I know eat big = get big but jus curious if a certain cycle was better for a hardgainer/ectomorph like me.
    thanks!

ESP_2002, it all depends on you. Everyone will respond differently to different steroids . Yes some AS is mainly for bulk, strength or cutting. I nor anyone else can really answer that question. You just have to learn what you respond to better as you go. At least that's my .02's on the matter.

May 14, 2003

Not much to report on, phsycho had one of her tantrems last night and I ended up staying home to argue.....lucky me. I'll be hitting it tonight come hell or high water, so check back in tomorrow for more updates. Laters.

ESP...If you look up Ectomorph/Hardgainer you'll see SID! all you can do is make sure you've done your homework. As far as Diet/workout program/ and especially form. I wouldn't worry about cycles until you get that done 1st and formost. If you're a hardgainer because the 2 months you've been working out and taking your Cell-Tech and you haven't made gains like in the magazines, well you need to do more than that. Trust me bro, don't rush in, they're too many people that jump in too soon and don't do there home work and well a cycle doesnt' work like they thought either. My 2 peso's!
    FYI: I'm 33 w/o for along time and I haven't done a cycle yet ( yet!!! ---<insert my evil laugh here>---

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Thanks for the comps!

I ordered (like always ) from allsportsnutrition and got the PRO-RATED strawberry and the new banana, as soon as I try the banana I'll post and tell ya how it tastes. Well that's all for now.
    Yeah, do let us know on the banana...i'm dying to try it, but banana and vanilla are two huge hit or miss flavors with me, and there's little worse than ten pounds of protein I can't stomach.

As far as gpnz goes, sometimes their quick turnaround is a bad thing, as in it comes so fast you mistake it for something else and sweat out the fact that the feds are watching you (see my post on this matter for elaboration). But seriously, BIG bump for their turnaround...if amazon was that fast not only would i have got my camera earlier, but the internet stock bubble never would have burst.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    As far as gpnz goes, sometimes their quick turnaround is a bad thing, as in it comes so fast you mistake it for something else and sweat out the fact that the feds are watching you (see my post on this matter for elaboration).
    Yeah I read that one, I stil laugh when I think about ya peeking outthe window

Oh by the way the Banana flavored.... I tried it this morning and it tastes pretty damn good. I'll be getting 1 strawberry and 1 banana from now on.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, how much is all this shit costing you? i mean, the shots and shit. total = $$ ?

Let's just say $500 for everything...gear, anti-e's and pinz just to toss out a fair number. Protein $40 every 1 1/2 months, food, $120- $150 a week just for myself.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Let's just say $500 for everything...gear, anti-e's and pinz just to toss out a fair number. Protein $40 every 1 1/2 months, food, $120- $150 a week just for myself.
    That sounds about right.....$150/week on a good diet, and I spend about $150 every month or so on protein, supplements and vitamins.

Holy crap!!! Sorry but only $500 for all that gear!!!??? Dude I don't know but I would venture to say you have an awesome source. I thought that looked low and I figured with my source all that gear would cost over $700 and thats without anti-e's. Wow good job finding such good prices. Best of luck!

-YOUNG JASON

Yeah........my guy is 'da man.

May 15, 2003

Well shoulders went extrememly well last night, absolutely NO pain. Thank god to, because I was almost to the point of cutting my left arm off at the shoulder. I did another 20mg of test and 200mg eq this morning in my left quad. I'm pretty damn good at spot injections that I was half ass asleep this morning when I did the shot. Next week will mark the halfway point at 8 weeks, it's depressing to think I only have 9 weeks left, but like all good things this must end one day. I know that my next cycle will run 20+ weeks in 4 to 6 months. I found out yesterday that I have recieved a generous raise, so that means I can stash more money into my gear fund. I'll be trying to get ahold of some extra hcg to do either next week or the following to help my boyz out, cause 16 weeks is a bit long to be on the inactive roster. Well I have legs tonight and this week is going great so I may try 520 or better tonight on squats depending on how my knees feel when I start going heavy. Well boys and girls.....until tomorrow.

Congratulations on the raise bro! Much props!
    I just got "Promoted" which means at my company I get more hours ( I worked 600 in ot last year) and my salary stays the same! Fuck yeah! I'm soooo lucky! I'm in product support so we're like doctor's with 1/4 the pay! 24/7 on call! 70 + hour weeks aren't out of the norm! OH man am I screwed!
    But congrats bro! Get your Jr. Steeler uniform for your baby, only a little over 3 months till training camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHPNZ TEXMAN! GPNZ is so quick! HOLY CRAP! I ordered tuesday afternoon and I got them this morning! OUTSTANDING!
    Now I'm getting really f'n excited! Probably sit here in my office and jab myself in the quad with them all day just praciticing!

Originally posted by ripsid
    HOLY SHPNZ TEXMAN! GPNZ is so quick! HOLY CRAP! I ordered tuesday afternoon and I got them this morning! OUTSTANDING!
    Now I'm getting really f'n excited! Probably sit here in my office and jab myself in the quad with them all day just praciticing!
    Uuuuummmmm.......I hope you have plenty of band-aids if you plan on doing that! Yeah GPNZ is quick and beats the hell out of standing in line at some pharmacy. Sorry to here about your promotion...

May 16, 2003

Legs went extremely well last night. I was squatting like there ws no tomorrow. 4 warm up sets working my way up to 405, then 405 for 10, 455 for 8, 475 for 8, 500 for 6, 540 for 4. Oh hell yeah!!! I swear I can barely walk today. Chest is tonight and am looking forward to a pain free bench. I'm just still happy that the pain in my shoulder is gone. I really was starting to get concerned about it. I'm hitting exactly 241lbs and am hoping to get my bf% checked tonight....no gaurantees though. I'm gonna take some pics this weekend and go have them developed along with getting them put on a disc so I can hopefully post 'em on here next week. I wished I had some before pics, but the most recent pics I have is from when my daughter was born about 2 years ago. Maybe I'll post them as well. Until tomorrow.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Big T....what did you do for your shoulder pain?...You can PM if you want to.

Rich....all I did was take ALEVE and one day at the gym I was using a broom handle to stretch behind my back and all of a sudden I heard and felt a loud pop. After that...pain was gone and my shoulder felt good again. I think it was just needing to be stretched out really good. I may still go to the docs office just to have it looked at. Although it could have been the tendons weren't keeping up with the muscle growth and may have finally stretched out to match. I'm just glad it's over cause it was startingto be a serious pain even when not lifting.

I have chronic shoulder pain. It has inhibited my work outs. I even took 2 weeks off and no better. I am going for physical theraphy today. I need to heal up so i can get back in the groove...This sux!

Rich, you may be like me unfortanetly and have alot of scar tissue in your shoulder. I have it in both shoulders and my knees. I'm sure there's some kind of surgery to remove it but what happens is I keep aggrevating those old injuries and that scar tissue swells up. The docs can prescribe anti-inflammotories that you take daily. I'm on Naproxin, which is a prescription strength ALEVE more or less. I'd go see what the doc can do for the pain.

Big T... Awesome job bro! 540 * 4 on squats is pretty f****** intense! sorry to hear about the shoulders, good luck with bench tonight however. Also GPNZ seems a little expensive to me, but ya'll are right that shit comes fast. I got 10 1" 23 gauge in just a few days... Alright good luck with chest BIG T!

-YOUNG JASON

May 19, 2003

Well did another 200mg test, 200mg eq in my right delt this morning. Weights up to 242 lbs and should be getting the old bf% tested tonight. Chets went great 315 for 6 with no spot. I wanted to go heavier but without a spotter, decided not to. I have back tonight and all's well so it should go pretty good. Stay tuned....

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Good job bro havent checkd in on this post for a while good to see everything is going good

May 20, 2003

All is well! I had another back night, didn't do deads, just stuck to the hammer strength machines to give my back a bit o a break. No worries cause deads will be in full affect next week. It's pissing me off because one of my favorite back exercises is dumbell rows, but my gym's dumbell only go up to 120's. So I do 4 sets with 'em and am beginning to not feel like I'm hitting it hard enough. Oh well shoulders tonight and I'll make up for my dissapointment last night. Well weights at 242 and going solid. Also my dress belt has dropped down another notch. I have to go out of town tomorrow until Friday, and am wondering how to keep my diet in check. My company provides 3 meals a day while traveling and I'll be taking along my protein powder and oats to use in between, I guess I'll just play it by ear. I got one of the best compliments last night. There's a buddy of mine who's the biggest S.O.B. in the gym, anyways he came up to me last night and said I was getting "f"ing swole and that if I get any bigger he's gonna have to get back on the gear just to keep up. I always said I won't be happy until I'm at the 265-280 stage.

T....going to Ortho Surg this week for him to look at shoulder and elbow. Definitly don't want to begin next cycle until healthy.

Good desicion(spelling). Good luck, I hope it's nothing too serious. I hate going under the knife.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Man that must have made you feel awesome have that guy come up to you!! Keep it up!! Good Job! And tell the gym owns to buy some bigger DB or else!@HAHA

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    BT, why don't you do your dumbell rows with the 120's at the end of your workout, they might do the trick then

withoutd0ubt.....I do! I may switch to bent over barbell rows.

TheJuicer- I've tried talking to them, they pretty much dicks. Oh yeah, it felt damn good to have him compliment me like that!

I really appreciate all the support you guy's and gal's have shown me. On days when you hurt too bad or just don't have the motivation it's great to have people to turn to that will push you back into gear. Thanks all!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    withoutd0ubt.....I do! I may switch to bent over barbell rows.

I personally find these to be more effective than dumbbell rows...provided they're done "right" and the weight isn't jerked up ronnie coleman style (though it certainly worked for him, so what the hell do I know....but i think you get where I'm coming from). I know it's beating a dead horse to say this, but sooo much of the benefits from barbell rows come from reminding yourself that you're not rowing the weight so much as you're pinning your elbows back. That little visualization just gets my back jumping.

Good point BG!!! Well, you aren't Ronnie Coleman so why should I listen to you. Or are you Ronnie Coleman pretending not to be Ronnie Coleman......... interesting.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information