Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Patience my brother jarrett, patience. I'll have to dig up some old photos from a year or so back. Pics were taken and just awaiting development. Once they give me a call and say the disk is ready, I'll be loading them up and putting 'em up here.

June 2, 2003

Well I've decided to extend my cycle another 5-6 weeks. So I'll be on test for 19 weeks, eq for 17 weeks, fina and winni for 6 weeks at the end. I won't be tossing in the fina and winni until week 14 now so....

Well I had chest this weekend and I finally got 335 up for 5 unassisted lifts. Legs were Friday and I only went up to 500 for 5 due to some slight back pain. Feeling like king of the world as of today. Weights holding steady at 243 and I did another 200mg test and 200mg Eq in my right delt this morning. All is good as of now, I'll post some more in a bit. I have to go to a meeting.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    bump up the test to 650 mgs a week

i've noticed that 400mgs doesnt give most people the bloat.

Actually I'm gonna keep it at 400mg for this go around. My next cycle will be identical to this one except the dosages. test will be 600-750mg and the eq will be 600mg a week. Also I'll be using prop to kick start it all. Well actually I'm thinking my next cycle will probably be a short 8 weeker of just test prop and fina. Not quite sure yet.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well actually I'm thinking my next cycle will probably be a short 8 weeker of just test prop and fina. Not quite sure yet.
    yeah right...you junkie!

Hey! I'll admit I have a problem!

Hi, my name is BT and I'm a steroidaholic.

June 3, 2003

Well another night down and many to go. I had back last night and laid off of deads this week, and have implimented bent over barbell rows. I must say I love this lift! I really feel it compared to dumbell rows. You can get that really good pinch with your shoulder blades. Anyway weights now up to 244lbs and going strong. Please, somebody needs to come up with a miracle drug of sorts that automatically gets rid of that slight fat around your waist line that seems to collect and be a stronghold on your lower back towards the sides, more or less the dreary love handles. No matter what I do I cannot lose thse as easily as I'd like. As for new measurements as of last night here goes.
    neck- 18 1/2" was 17 1/2"
    arms- 18 1/2" was 15 5/8"
    thigh- 26" was 26" (still the same)
    calve- 16 1/2" was 15"
    chest- 48" was 48 3/4" (most likely lost bodyfat)
    waist- 34" was 34 1/4"
    forearm- 13 1/2" did not measure them before I think
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 06-03-2003 at 11:41 AM.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Big T, 1st I want to say Damn! You're 244 with a 34" waist.... I 180 with a 32" or 33" waist!
    2nd...You need to email me some of that bulk brother! I'm eating like a horse trying to get read for Numero Uno and I can't gain shit!

Keep killin' it brother!

shit bro... nice improvements. especialy in the arms!!!

HUGE PRESSER

Thanks guy's. Ripsid, what's the frieght on bulk? Just consider it a wedding present.

Thanks bro! Probably the best present I'd get! There's room for the Texas 3 (you/major/jar) Not sure we'll have enough food, but hey what the F* right!

With me on the guest list......you can be assured ther will NOT be enough food to go around.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, great improvements as per the tale of the tape, but when can we expect pics? I actually insisted that the gym I work at hook up one of their old computers so i could extract my pics...we had to dig it out of storage (good thing they didn't do anything stupid like giving it to a school/charity) but that was an effort i was willing to make...let's take one for the gipper BT and dig up whatever is necessary to get some pics...otherwise, your thread could become the matrix reloaded of threads (ie, just leaves us hanging). And I don't want to see that happen...friends don't let friends be associated with matrix reloaded like that.

BG, pics are on the way. I now have a computer and the internet at my house (thank god) and all I have to do is scrape up the cash (and I do mean scrape up the cash) to pay for them being developed and post 'em. So pics will be posted in the near future. I'm hoping to have them up this week. OF course I won't be posting any baby pics like someone we all know has done but current pics none the less.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    OF course I won't be posting any baby pics like someone we all know has done but current pics none the less.
    Hey, I'm now known as the "sensitive caring guy" on AR; if I ever need to look for a g/f over the internet, this place will be a gold mine as a result...if all it took was posting a pic of myself at six months old to do that, so be it. I think someone is jealous they didn't think of it first.

Ok your on to me....... Mr. Sensitive.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro do you have before pics too? looks like some killer gains of your cycle. awesome work.
    how are your strength gains? as in what were your numbers before, and whatare they now? if you already threw em up let me know, and i apologize for the laziness.
    peace
    tank

Unfortanetly I don't have any before pics that will really show how I looked. Just regular pics that were taken from time to time. As numbers go, I never really max out but here goes on some different lifts.

Deads- was getting 500 for 2-3 reps, now getting 500+ for 6 or more reps

military press- was getting 240 for 6, now getting 315 for 6
    dumbell military press- was using 90 for sets of 6, now 115 for 6-8 reps

sqauts- was getting 500 for maybe 2-3 reps, now getting 500+ for 6 reps

bench- was getting 315 for may be 2-3 reps, now doing 335 for sets of 5-6 reps

long bar curls- was doing 115 for 4 reps, now doing, 135 for reps of 6-8

May 4, 2003

Well I had shoulders last night, all went well. No pain, and no discomfort, I was a bit tight but gradually loosened up some. I managed 115lb dumbells for my last set of 6 reps last night. I may be switching gyms due to the fact that when I bought my gear for this cycle, I hooked a buddy up with the exact same stuff that I'm using and now he's griping to everyone that I sold him fakes. HE gave me the gear back and said he's been taking it for 6 weeks and hadn't gained anything yet. Well when he told me how much he's eating it's no surprise. He's barely getting in about 2000 calories. But according to him that's alot of food. So now he's trying to start shit that I'm a scammer. Well I'll be getting this stuff tested just to prove to him that it's legit and so he'll shut his damn pie hole. I can't help it if all he does is bench press 5 nights a week, doesn't eat right, and is an idiot. OK enough of me ranting....I'm on week 10 right now with about another 10 weeks to go.

Good god those are some amazing strength gains... you're a fucking monster Big T! Keep up the great work... and nice gains, especially on shoulders and arms.

HUGE PRESSER

June 5, 2003
    Did another 200mg test and 200mg eq in my left delt this morning with ease as always. Didn't go to the gym last night and I have legs tonight, so not much to update here. Thanks for the props guys. Pics will be up either Monday or Tuesday for sure, that way BigCryBaby.... I mean BigGreen (just playing with ya bro, nothing but love) can relax a bit. I may be having to take some time away from the board for awhile to start the process for my divorce, for all those that know what's going on. Anyway, at least I'll be becoming single again looking badass. (As any of you can tell I've had time to think about this and the more I ponder over the thought of my wife and I splitting up the better it sounds.) Well stay tuned for more updates fellas.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    well you could always stay with me.. hehehe girls beer pot... what more could you ask for???

I'll keep ya in mind. Of course since I don't drink or smoke, I'll take the girls and you could have the beer and the pot.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    wow BT, took me forever to get caught up but it sounds like yer doin freakin amazin!!!! oh yea..i'm baaack

Originally posted by mnkc
    oh yea..i'm baaack
    NNnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just playin'. It's aout time you got your butt back here.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    yea yea....as soon as i catch up....well, that might never happen

June 6, 2003
    Not much to reprot on, stayed home again last night. I got home from work and just wanted to sleep, so I took a nap and when I woke up, just didn't feel like going to the gym. I'll make up for it this weekend. Stay tuned all, only 3 days until pics will be up!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Well once i see the pics I will be able to start posting on this thread again

Dissension among fellow Texans? Alcohol and illicit drugs that don't contribute to a positive nitrogen retention? Have I stumbled across the wrong thread? Is this some kind of bizzaro world where Texans possess refined and condescending culture and New England is home to hot chicks?

Just looked out my apartment window.....definitely not the case. DAMN!

Originally posted by majorpecs
    Well once i see the pics I will be able to start posting on this thread again
    If I am the overbearing avatar gestapo then surely Major is the "pic police" equivalent.

Yeah you and Major are pretty brutal about avatars and pics.

Damn you Big Green!!! My computer is too shitty to let me get a fucking avatar! AARRRGGG no wonder my thread only has 45 posts... half of which are from me
    Big Green: why must you be so harsh about avatars? My thread will not be able to progress without your imput

Good luck to ya'll. And thanks for your PM Big T, I am reconsidering going on a mood suppresent

Peace,

HUGE PRESSER
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-06-2003 at 10:02 PM.

Anytime my funky brother!

June 6, 2003 AGAIN!

Well did legs earlier and I'm hurting now. I squatted 135 for 15, 225 for 15, 315 for 12, 405 for 8, 455 for 8, 475 for 6, 500 for 6, 515 for 4. Not sure why my legs hurt, but I did break parallel each rep and I haven't done that in a while. I usually just go to parallel. I didn't weigh myself so...... won't know my weight until tomorrow. Stay tuned.

God damn... 515*4. I wish I could hit that kind of weight... btw: Always try to go past parallel you will see the results in the size of your legs much better. Awesome job Big T keep us posted.

HUGE PRESSER

Way to go T! Kickin some quads you gotta love that! My biggest problem is a sore lower back when I get to parallel, I just hope when I get on my cycle that some of the pain goes away with the assistance of my Deca . Bro post those pics, but from the size of it you'll have to resize them to fit your 245lbs in there bro! Kick that ass!
    SID

Thanks guys! I hardly break parallel anymore do to knee pain, but I felt good the other day so I went for it. I didn't make it to the gym today or the store to pick up my pictures. Both of our vehicles are out of commision. The Jimmy's steering column needs replaced, and the Geo's front calipers need replaced. So both vehicles are torn apart in my drive way unable to be driven. The parts I need are ordered ut won't be in until Monday so I'm not even sure how I'm getting to work. DAMN the luck!!!!!

Well if thats the case Big T walk your ass to the store!!! Cmon now... you call it luck, I call it pure laziness .
    JK my bro, I've been pretty slow getting my pics up to.

Peace and good luck!!!

HUGE PRESSER

It does sound like an excuse.... if tomorrow goes well pics will be up Monday, if not than Tuesday for sure.

Can't wait to see the results! Keep us updated bro!

HUGE

June 9, 2003
    Well I didn't make it to the gym or anywhere else this weekend. I worked on the cars and got one finished about 8pm last night. I will be going to the gym tonight for sure and have to make up for the 2 days I missed this weekend. I did another 200mg test and 200mg eq n my right quad this morning. Tired as all hell I think I got 3 hours of sleep last night with all the crap going on in my life right now, sleep is difficult to obtain.
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 06-09-2003 at 07:51 AM.

Hey bro, things will pass in time stay strong and don't forget your goals! I know I always look at the gym as my Church! My temple of pain! Stay strong and let me know if you need anything! ....
    Oh so that's 1 seat for you right? but food for 4...ok let me add that!

Originally posted by ripsid
    Oh so that's 1 seat for you right? but food for 4...ok let me add that!
    That's how tired I am right now, it took me several minutes to figure out what the hell you were talking about. But no it's food for 3, don't want to make a pig of myself.

June 10, 2003

Well guys, things seem to be getting a bit better for me in the personal arena. I hit chest yesterday and all went pretty well, did dumbells and hit the 120's for my last 2 setrs of 6. Elbows are starting to hurt again. I just dropped $400 on our cars for parts and missed the gym today fixing 'em. Pics will be up y this weekend, I get my bonus check sometime this week and can use that money to get 'em developed.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information