Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Big "T"s Cylce.......

Ok guy's and gal's I've been talking and talking about it and it's finally been pieced together and has begun as of this morning. I've had to do some slight changes but more or less it's the same as planned. Here it is
    Week 1-14 test 200mg on Mon/Thur.
    Week 1-12 Eq 200mg on Mon/Thur.
    Week 7-14 Fina 100mg ED
    Week 8-14 Winstrol 50mg ED
    Clomid 300/100/50
    nolva on hand

I'm wanting to put on some size with this, but at the same time I want to keep my bf levels to a minimum, so I'm going extremely clean on my diet. As of this morning I am 234lbs at 11%bf and I did some measurements last night, I'm not sure how exact they are sinceI had to do them myself. All these measurements were done in a relaxed pose, not flexing and cold.

Height- 6'2"
    Weight- 234 lbs
    calf- 15"
    thigh- 26"
    arm- 15 5/8"(arms straight down along my side)
    waist- 34 1/4"
    chest- 48 3/4"
    neck- 17 1/2"

As for maxes on my lifts I haven't maxed in awhile and also they are of no importance to me since I don't powerlift anymore. I will try to update on here daily and let ya'll know how it's going. As of this morning I did my first inject. of 200mg's of both test and eq in my right quad. This is my first with spot injections and there was no pain actually, it did start to get a little sore about 10 minutes later though, pain is gone as of now. I am using a 23 gauge pin 1" in length. I must admit I like quad shots alot better than tryingto shoot in my glute! I have back tonight and expect a great workout fro mbeing all psyched up from staring today. Well guys it's been 9 months since my last run with gear and am really looking forward to this. Keep your ears open and I'll be updating this for the entire time and post cycle as well. Wish me luck fellas!!!!!!
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 03-31-2003 at 11:08 AM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks good and good luck. Only thing, no fast acting gear to jump start the cycle??

Pain

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    not a fella...but...good luck man!!!!

mnkc....sorry 'bout that I'll fix it.

Pain.....no no fast acting gear, I was going to get some, but the daughter needed some shoes so.....priorities brother!! I can be patient, no need to rush a good thing.

kc
    lol i can handle it

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN

Pain.....no no fast acting gear, I was going to get some, but the daughter needed some shoes so.....priorities brother!!
    I understand.

Pain

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yo BIGT...nice to finally meet you man!! I'm gonna be on your journal like white on rice...you better keep it as detailed as I did bro!! You looked like you had some nice size, even though you were hiding under that baggy long sleaved shirt.....Keep that diet spot on brother and train balls out! GOOD LUCK!

Hey now....dammit! I was going to wear something a bit more revealing but that damn cold front came in and I figured it would be cold all day. Don't you worry you're little head off. When you come up to go tubing there won't be any hiding going on. I see ya had to copy me and shave the old noggin!!! That's ok I see how it is! I'll be posting on here ED except weekends....althoug hthe first couple of weeks will be boring since I'm not using any fast acting gear. I may go pick up some reforvit tonight though....we'll see.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    Good luck

Hey screenz.....how in the HELL am I supposed to get anything done with an avatar like that! I can just sit here all day staring at it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey BT, good luck on this cycle bro.

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys, I got stuck up town untill well after 2.
    I'll be in your neck of the woods around memorial day so we'll have to work something out.

No problem bro.....just shoot me a line before you head this way and I'll clear the 'ole schedule. I'm so damn excited about this cycle I'm bouncing off the damn walls.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    PICS...BIGT....PICS!!! You can even blur the skull...let's see the physique!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro the cycle looks good. I hope you achieve all your goals and then some! good luck bro and dont forget to keep us posted. Oh yeah some before and after pics would rock!!

peace
    symatech

Well I'd love to post pics guys....I don't have a digital camera....hey Major, can I borrow yours? I'll see what I can do about some pics. Well day 2 and not much to report on, weight's the same, had back workout last night and all went well. The workout itself felt intense, I guess cause I've been so pumped up about starting my cycle. Oh yeah, my right quad where I injected yesterday was hurting like a mofo this morning. A little ice took care of it though. Like I said, not much to report on probably until next week so....I'll keep posting daily though, just to keep this going.

Oh...my workouts are as follows

Week "A"
    day1-back
    deadlifts 2 warm-up sets followed by 8,8,6,4
    lat-pulls 4 sets of 8-12
    cable rows 4 sets of 8-12
    lawnmowers 4 sets of 8
    abs/calves
    day2-shoulders
    pull-ups 4 sets of 15
    dumbell military press 2 warm-up sets followed by 8,8,6,4
    front dumbell raises 4 sets of 8-12
    side dumbell raises 4 sets of 8-12
    reverse pec deck 4 sets of 10
    shrugs 4 sets 12-15
    day3-rest
    day4-legs
    squats 3 warm-up sets 4 heavy sets of 8,8,6,4
    leg extensions 3 sets of 12
    leg curls 4 sets of 8-12
    calves
    day5-chest
    flat dunmbell press 2 warmk-up sets followed by 8,8,6,4
    incline dumbell press 4 sets 8-12
    decline dumbell press 4 sets 8-12
    cable crossovers 3 sets 12-15
    (sometimes add in peck deck 3 sets burnouts)
    day6-bi's/tri's
    close grip bench 2 warm-up sets 3 sets 8,6,6
    overhead dumbell extensions 3 sets 8
    v-bar extensions 3 sets of 8
    reverse grip single arm extensions 3 sets of 8
    long straight bar 2 warm-up sets 3 sets 8,6,6
    single arm preacher curls 4 sets 8,8,6,6
    hammer curls 4 sets 8,8,6,6
    seated incline curls 3 sets 8-12
    day7-rest
    As of now I'm still keeping my calories low (under 3000) and my carbs around 100-150 grams a day. In week 2 I will start to increase protein and carbs and bring calories up slowly to minimize fat gains.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    looks like you got it set bro!! good luck, and i'll see you at the Lee Priest competions, if you wanna stick around in san marcos during the day I'm having 4 kegs 20 gallons of trash can punch down at the san marco's river at Don's Place

I'd love to bro.....but I don't drink.....I'm what's known as an alcoholic. I gave it up years ago.....except on my anniversary, than I'll have a few. I'd hang out with ya'll though.

not a problem... if you wnat to go to the show its 25 bucks.. get to meet lee priest talk a little with him blah blah blah okay im ruining your diary sorry!!

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Good luck Big T I say start the Fina one week earlier though 6 - 14 ,
    and if possible get ya some pills to pop for first 2 weeks hehe .

I may start the fina earlier, but as for a fast acting steroid ....my finances are tapped for now, so I'll just have to be patient.

Day 3...not much to report on. I missed the gym last night and am going to change up my days so instead of going Mon,Tue, off-Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Off-Sun. I'll be going Sun, Mon, Off-Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri, Off-SAt. I'm looking forward to my second injection tomorrow....I have shoulders tonight. So far no sides and no gains. I figure things will start happening late in week 2 and week 3. I've increased my water intake and have included 2-3 glasses of cranberry juice to help keep my system flushed.

I figured I'd post what my diet is now....and post the changes I'll make to it as I go. As of now it is as follows
    6am
    6 eggs/2 yolks
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 spoonfull flax

9am
    2 chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    1 cup brocolli

12pm
    1 turkey breast sandwhich mustard only
    1 can tuna

3pm
    2 chicken breast
    1/2 cup rice
    1 cup brocolli

6pm
    lean red meat or fish
    1 1/2 cup veggie

7:45pm
    protein shake

9:30pm
    postworkout shake

10:30pm
    egg white omllete(spelling)
    2 slices of ham
    picante sauce

11:30pm
    protein shake
    1 spoonfull flax

I wil gradually increase my carbs in 6am, 9am, 3pm, 6pm meals. If needed I will add a cup of oats to my protein shakes to help up my calories later on. Also if needed I will drink a 25 gram protein shake with 12pm-6pm meals.

Ok today was shot #2 200mg eq and 200mg test enanth. this one was in my left quad and was painless. Unfortanetly last night I was at the gym and barely started my shoulder workout when the wifey called needing me to come home cause the "damn" kids were getting outta hand! So I had to go inforce the law of the land. So not much to reprot on again. Weight is the same and with my low carb diet I've been on I'm very proud to say the 'ole abs are VERY visible once again. I can't believe how vascular I've gotten from this diet. Man all I can say is thanks for the advice Painintheazz!!!! I can't wait for the gear to kick in. I will update again tomorrow.

Welcome bro, BTW don't bring you cell phone into the gym.....

Pain

TEAR IT UP!!!

Hey Pain....I leave it in the car, but it doesn't help that she has me paged at the front desk!

Hey Pain....I leave it in the car, but it doesn't help that she has me paged at the front desk!
    whiiiiipiiishhh damn bro she got you by the go nads

kc
    they don't do that at my gym...unless the caller can prove bloodshed

DAMN, well nothing you can do about that.

Pain

Jarrett- carefull now, I know where ya live and can drop her off on your doorstep at any time! Besides she works there so they'll put her call through. I need to find a new gym.

OH SHIT... wait does she cook???

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Big T your diet looks awsome do you have any idea how many calories you will get daily on the diet you have posted

Thanks...Abs

allabs- I'll have to find my calorie counter....in all honesty I'm not sure off hand. I will be increasing my calories gradually as a I go.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Tex...dude your cycle is gonna make you big, lean, vascualr and real strong....The key to all of that is your diet and sleep. Looking at your diet plan (bro when do you go to bed at night?) I would try to add more egg whites for the firt meal amd try to get in anothert meal sometime during the day. Other that that stay focused train hard and heavy!

Rich....I go to bed, depending on if my son (6 weeks old) is fussy or not, about 11:30-midnight. Me and the wife rotate night on who gets up with him. I get about 6-7 hours at night and a 30 minute nap when I get home from work. And that's what my diet has been for a few weeks right now, as the gear starts to kick in I'll increase my calories....not to worry! Thanks for the advice bro.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    I remember those days of my kids fussy sleeping habits....They still have them. Any given night is a crap shoot with them. I swear they plan a tag team wake up in the middle of the night plan before they go to bed. My kids wake up at least 1-2 times during the night. Thats why I go to bed EARLY. Good luck and congrats on your baby!!

Thanks....yeah that's what the naps are for. My daughter sleep all the way through but the boy....on mommy's night he wakes up once, on daddy's night it's ever couple of hours! God help me....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks good Big T..I am going to be running something very similiar in a few months so i am anxious to see how you respind. Keep us apprised bro..And all of this kid stuff is starting to scare me since we are expecting our first baby in Ocotber. Shit, I don't get enough sleep now..I'm doomed!!!!

Doc M

Hey Doc....it's all good brother! Congrats on th news!!! Shoot for Oct. 22, that's my b-day. I'll be posting on here everyday except weekends so just keep checking back. Good luck!

Ok all, day 5 and going strong. Last night I did shoulders and damn was it a good workout. I know it's to early for the gear to kick in but I swear I lifted a hellava lot heavier than I normally do. No sides showing up yet, except some soreness in the injection spot. Diet is in check, things are lookinggood so far. I may try and shoot in my delts next week. Like I said this is my first go at spotinjections so I'll be hitting different spots seeing which I like and which ones I don't. So far shooting in your quads are byu far better than trying to hit your glutes. I have noticed just a slight increase in appetite, so here goes the grocery bill. If it does ge too bad I'll have some appetite supressants on hand. I do want to eat and gain size but I don't want to eat too damn much and pack on any unnecassary bodyfat.

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information