jonesmeister is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb 2nd cycle -d/bol,deca,sus

im starting my second cycle , my first cycle was last summer i did 1 x sus 250 and 1 x 200ml deca for 6 weeks (was meant to be 10 but i got a shoulder inkjury ). In the 6 weeks i made about 14 lbs gains in weight and my strength had decent increases.

So my second cycle is:
    D/bol 30mg e/d weeks 1-2 the 40mg e/d weeks 3-4
    sus 250 1 shot e/w weeks 1 -8
    deca 1 shot e/w weeks 1-8

this might seem low but as i made decent gains first time around , im sticking to the same doses for longer and with the d/bol , im hoping to see some good gains.

oh my stats are--
    height 5ft 7in
    weight 96 kg
    b/f - around 15 %
    chest- 44 in
    waist -36 in
    bicep -16 1/2 in
    forearms- 12 1/2 in
    thigh -26 in
    calf-17 in
    neck 16 in

im eating well and fairly clean , lots of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> and complex carbs, a good multi vit, and extra vit c ,zinc and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a> as well. Also keeping water intake high 3-4 pints a day.

im also keeping a training diary with the weights im using , i just include the highest finishing weight of each month , so i can get an idea of any gains or losses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2nd cycle   -d/bol,deca,sus-traininglog.jpg  
    Last edited by jonesmeister; 03-23-2003 at 02:50 PM.

Jebac is offline New Member
    for your second cycle i think you might wanna lower the dbols dosage a bit .... 25mg/day should be pleanty ... they are a good addition to the stack couse they kick in your cycle .... and I would consider taking two weeks shorter on the sustanon ... u don;t wanna stop deca and sustanon at the same time .. bigger crash ... increase the deca though .... But thats just my openion maybe someone with more experiance would dissagree .... anyone please input I am actually curiouse about what other think about this ??

Jebac is offline New Member
    oh yeah consider 500mg of sus/week for 6 week ....

ouch , i went to train back today and had massive lower back pumps , i couldnt train properly and had to come back home , im not a happy bunny now

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    the d-bol does that though

malik is offline Banned
    hey dbols or the sus could be doing it like keith said .peace

end of 2nd week

well im at the end of my second week now (i posted my original post 1 week in ) My back pumps eem to have calmed down/almost gone now (thank Christ).

I have gained 4kg (around 8 lbs ?) , strength has increased in most things (e,g dumbell incline press , from 30kg each hand to 36kg)

I will be taking measurements on monday , so we will see ....

Also have felt bloated most of the time and a bit sluggish, but been in a good mood and quite happy all the time .

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro dont pyramid your d-bol doses, run more than 250mg of sust per week, since you already started it run 500mg per week, run the deca at 400mg per week....those doses just seem low, also are you sure about your body fat? most people that are 5'7 dont have a 36 inch waist, you might want to get it checked by a proffesional.....good luck bro...Madmax..

End of Week 3

Well im at the end of week 3 and my lower back pumps have virtually gone (and when they are there doing a workout i just pop we weightlifting belt on nice and tight and that helps alot )

My appetite is massive to say the least , im constantly eating , i feel like a giant eating machine

My current weight is 103 kg (which is up 7 kg )

my strength increase has been good and im not carrying alot of water (i am carrying but not to much Imo)

here are how my weight has increased on some execises

excercise week prior week1 week2 week 3
    Squats 100kg 110kg 110kg 130kg
    Incline D.Bells 30kg 34kg 36kg 40kg

i have gained strength in all excercises and i think i am going to run the D.Bol for 6 weeks (instead of 4 )

Thread Information