Andy is offline Associate Member

Really do appreciatte help from the hardcore

Hi all,
    Andy here! Let me give a quick description of my past experience and a glimpse of my plans. I am currently 26 5`9 205lbs and workout around 2 or 3 days a week. When I was 22 and 23 I did lite cycles. Key word being lite, I made gains but mostly strength and some size with sustanon on my first attempt at 250 str8 for 6 weeks. My second was one 10 ml vial of test cyp used up in 8 weeks. Well ever since I forgot about it and went on life all natural. Just didnt see any, so I never tried. Well the urge has been bothering me for the past year or so and now I have my brain in full mode to become sasquatch.That is pretty much all of the juice I ever did.
    I plan to get back on with the next few weeks. I plan to go heavy also. I weigh 205 so I am not small --- To some poeple. But keep in my mind I am fat. I dont know my bodyfat percentage but I am sure I could lose around 20lbs. I currently max benchpress 215 lbs. Not sure about squat right now. My goals will to be a 50/50 type plan meaning. Fatloss/musclegain. I can not pick what gear I will be using so when I come across it I will write to tell you guys what I can get and ask for advice ofcourse b4 buying. I would just like to get some opinions on what I am buying and pricing when I am ready.
    My thoughts are for heavy results. I dont wish to go on a moderate cycle. I have 2 past cycles under my belt so I feel I am ready to move up some! Especially after the last ones were just enough to get my interest peeked. It will be probably be a few weeks before i repost but all you regurlars with massive size giving me help along the way will be greatly greatly appreciatted!
    And if anyone knows some good gyms in Knoxville Tn send me a line.

Andy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Its not always possible to cut and gain at the same time, my advice to you would be cycle clen and eca two weeks on clen, two weeks on eca for 8 weeks, lose the body fat you don't want to cycle with too much excess fat.

Thanks for reply. I too didnt really plan to cut and gain at same time. I had planned on doing something like an extended cut down starting around 4 weeks into my cycle. My thoughts were bulk some the first 4 weeks and drop the last 4 while I still have something in me to prevent loss. Never heard anyone doing a 2 week clen and 2wk deca for 8 weeks but would love to hear some more imput on it. You ever done that big A?

Big Al meant ECA, not deca . Something like Xenadrine or Hydroxycut or some other over the counter fat burner with ephedrine is fine. The most common way to cycle clen is 2 weeks of clen, then follow with 2 weeks of the over the counter (OTC) fat burner.

Another interesting approach is if you can get a hold of ketotifen, run that alongside the clen at around 2-3mg keto a day. This keeps refreshing your receptors and you don't have to come off the clen. For example, you could run 6 weeks of clen straight through with 2-3mg keto every day for those 6 weeks.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep ECA bro not deca .

Good point on the Ketotifen, sounds like a great stuff.

Take a look at Pete235's latest cycle it may help you out.

Still here

Still here I just havnt been able to get going yet. Ill post as soon as I do though.

Thread Information