maxx is offline New Member

gain cycle, comments needed.

HELLO GENTS

I want to get opinions on this potential cycle. help please.

I am:

216 lbs
    6. tall
    bf 16% (last I tested)

wk 1-5 dbol 40 mg/day
    wk 1-10 sustenon 750 mg/wk (3 x 250mg)
    wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg/wk
    wk 9-12 primo 300 mg/wk

wk 1-16 novadex (I do not want bitch tit's)
    wk 13-17 clomid (200mg 1st day, 100mg 1st week, and 50mg/d rest)
    wk 12-18 clen /ECA 10on/10off (clen has a really good anti-catabolic effect plus fat burning)

Thank you for all your help and comments. I NEED ALL THE CRITICISM YOU GUYS CAN GIVE.
    Last edited by maxx; 04-05-2003 at 04:10 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can begin Clomid 50mg ED at week 13 but don't try to fully restore yourself until 21 days after last shot of Equipoise . 21 days after then do a normal Clomid routine.

IMO - just run the dbol the first 4 weeks @ 40mg ED. The Sust will build up blood levels quicker than if you were using longer, single ester testosterone ... no need to run too much on top of each other...

Based on your exp. and considering everyone’s body reacts differently to roids, on average how much of gains do u think I am looking at?

Can I do anything to make sure I keep the maximum amount of my gains possible? besides what I have listed.
    Last edited by maxx; 04-05-2003 at 04:36 PM.

Well... my opinion is to use the minimum amount of gear necessary and begin Clomid with in the cycle. Such as what you would do at week 13 while long ester begin to run through. You want to be able to make a full recovery as soon as possible after you come off... using Clen /ECA after should help stimulate the adrenal glands (prduces 5 percent of the male's testosterone - testes producing the other 95)... but at least increase post cycle energy and overall mood will be heightened.

Eat plenty of protein (protein synthesis is increased dramatically by AAS) you should be able to put at least 20-25 pounds of lean weight over the next 3 months.

BTW - you should try to limit water gain. 750mg of testosterone will bloat you... run 50mg ED of Proviron . Otherwise some Arimidex (or Liquidex) should also help as an estrogen blocker to limit water retention. Save the Nolvadex for if gyno becomes a concern while on - which it should NOT for a person on a second cycle...

DID YOU CHANGE YOUR CYCLE SINCE I LAST RESPONDED CUZ THE PRIMO PART AND OTHER SHIT LOOKS DIFFERENT. If you did - that can be very annoying to people responding to threads!

Just drop the Primo altogether and run the Equipoise at 500mg/wk 1-12.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, what is your past cycle expierence and stats....Madmax..

past cycle

there was a glitch with my original post sorry guys,

my 1st cycle was

wk 1-5 dbol 40mg/ed
    wk 1-12 deca 400/wk
    wk 1-12 sust250 500/wk

I was using fake deca, I later found out. it was about 8 months ago. if u are in the LA area I guess there is alot of fake deca, watch out.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you are running a lot of gear IMO for a 2nd cycle. But your first cycle was pretty high, I am sure you can get good results from a little less gear but I guess it will be OK. I would drop the primo for 3 weeks, it isn't going to do much in that time expect spend your money. I would run the sust out to 12 weeks, it has about the same 1/2 life as EQ so I would run them to the same point, it will still be easy to start your post cycle recovery. I would only run the dbol for 4 weeks, then all your gear will be kicking in so you won't need it. I would start you clomid a little longer as the EQ won't fully be out of your system by then. Hope this helps.

Pain

I agree with painintheazz that you should save your Primo money - a lot fakes of it anyway. To sum it up...

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol 40 mg/day
    Weeks 5-10: Proviron 50 mg/day
    Weeks 1-10: Sustanon 750 mg/wk (M-W-F)
    Weeks 1-10: EQ 400 mg/wk
    Weeks 11-13: Clomid 50 mg/day

During the heart of the cycle you will be administering 1150mg of gear per week which is more than adequete for your weight. And the Proviron at 50mg per day has some ability to add to gains (it is NOT 17 alkylated so liver values are of no concern with Proviron) - not just limit water retention. EAT lots of protein rich foods and train with some good intensity and you will be very satisfied...

You could add a little Nolvadex if water retention becomes problem-matic and your buddies start calling you moon face... But don't run it unless you feel you are getting too soft. Having some estrogen conversion is needed for normal homeostatis - it helps keep LDL cholestrol and other androgen-related side effects down.

Begin normal Clomid recovery 21 days after last Eq/Sust shot (week 14 on...)... Nolvadex on hand in case estrogen build up becomes a concern (gyno)... doubt it will on a second cycle... but some people are pretty sensitive.
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-05-2003 at 08:49 PM.

bro, i think for a second cycle you should stick with 600mg of test, i would also run test cyp instead of sustanon , this is how id run it...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp 600mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    clomid (15-18)

test cyp vs sust250

why would u run "test cyp" insted of sust250? what does it do diffrent?

Re: test cyp vs sust250

Originally posted by maxx
    why would u run "test cyp" insted of sust250? what does it do diffrent?
    Sust is a multi ester testosterone which requires frequent injections to keep blood stability - which really adds up to at least 750mg per week to use it. Personally I see no reason to ever use it... if I wanted muti esters in a cycle - I would get each ester and run each according to their seperate half life and how I was planning on using them. Avoiding a hormonal rollercoaster keeps the androgenic side effects low as well as better overall disposition.

Good call MadMax... I'll second the motion to switch to a single ester testosterone and begin with a smaller dose.

Switch the Sust to either: 500mg per week Enanthate or Cypionate (inject every 3-4 days) or 350mg of Propinate (inject every day or everyother, 50mg ED; 100mg EOD). Cypionate would give you less frequent injections than prop but clears faster than enanthate should androgenic related side effects surface from the testosterone (probably won't at this dose).

Everything boils down to what you can get a script for...

HGH

is it a good Idea to run GH after or near the end of your cycle to help with keeping the gains? if so how long is enough?

so you mean hcg or hgh...if its hgh then you should run it during your cycle and after...if its hcg then for your cycle you dont need it...clomid will work for you...i wouldnt use growth unless you are a experienced cycler....Madmax...

sphinks is offline New Member

Dito

Originally posted by Madmax
    bro, i think for a second cycle you should stick with 600mg of test, i would also run test cyp instead of sustanon , this is how id run it...Madmax...

prop 100mg eod (1-4)
    test cyp 600mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    clomid (15-18)
    I have run this stack,except for EQ@500mg wk and added fina@75mg ed-I was locked cocked and ready to rock.
    But then if I were you I'd due clen /eca stack 2-on/2-off(weeks)
    Good luck with decisions

Thread Information