Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Glad to hear you've found your weakpoint on bench BG. I am the opposite, with extremely strong pecs and shoulders that seem to lag in comparison. What you need to remember: if your shoulders and tries can lift 400 but your pecs can only handle 325, you're only going to be able to bench 325. So strengthen those pec muscles and make them your strong point... good luck and good idea about doing flies before bench, you will likely appreciate the results.

HUGE PRESSER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

END OF WEEK SIX

Start Weight: 241
    End of Week One: 250
    End of Week Two: 253
    End of Week Three: 256
    End of Week Four: 258
    End of Week Five: 260
    Current Weight: 260

At first glance, it might appear as though I have reason to gripe about not gaining this week, but it is the case that I'm not at all dissapointed. In fact, I'm extremely happy that I didn't lose weight, as I'd anticipated, since I took Thursday and Friday off before the bench press comp, and the Sunday after off as well (graduation). So, in many respects, the bench press comp was the only lifting I did for six days. And, truth be told, I'm fairly happy that this is the case, as it seems to have allowed some dings and bangs that might have been creeping in to heal up a bit. It is my hope that I'll now be able to make a big jump forward and maybe see three, possibly four pounds this week between literally dying to hit the weights and cleaning up some of my carb choices and my postworkout meal(s).

With regards to the "big picture" I hadn't realized how much I've been gaining till I saw a pic of myself from the bench press contest. The organizers took a bunch of candid shots to place around the gym as a way to publicize the results and hype the next contest/event and I went to check them out with a buddy to see if we showed up in any of the pics. While looking through the various pics I remember catching one out of the corner of my eye and thinking "i don't remember that tank being here...he must have competed in the open class"...a closer look revealed, predictably within this little narrative, that the pic was in fact of me.

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Nice BG, remember that just because your actual weight doesn't increase, it doesn't mean that your LBM hasn't. Your diet is extremely good and I wouldn't doubt that you've dropped some BF. Great work, on the comp, now do us all a favor and push some heavy stuff around, huh?

platinum is offline Associate Member
    Great updates as usual bg.

I eat fruit also on my diet. I wouldn't eat the peanuts, but I'm cutting. If I were bulking I'd do it. Although, I would probably choose something other than peanuts cause I don't care for them much

DIETARY CHANGES

Yesterday was a workout day (as was the day's diet I had posted previously) and, accounting in particular for BigTexan's changes, here was yesterday's diet:

Meal #1: Oatmeal pancake (cup of oats, two egg whites..nothing fancy) three whole eggs six egg whites, one apple, one banana, one glass skim milk, one glass OJ

Meal #2": Met-Rx Bar, cup of peanuts, apple

Meal #3: 2 cups brown rice, 2 chicken breasts

Meal #4: 2 cups brown rice, two turkey (breast) burgers (no buns), huge ass bowl of broccoli

Meal #5: (preworkout) 2 apples, whey protein shake mixed with skim milk

Meal #5: (postworkout): still waitin' on the dextrose, so: whey shake in water and apple juice chaser

Meal #6 (postworkout 2): 2 cups white rice, 2 chicken breasts

Meal #7: homemade tuna salad (really just plain tuna and lettuce)

Didn't have time to squeeze in that 8th meal yesterday, and I always get ticked if I don't....oh well.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Looking good brother. If the carbs seem a bit high or your bf seems to increase eating like this, than go ahead and drop the rice to 1 to 1 1/2 cups per meal.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    If the carbs seem a bit high or your bf seems to increase eating like this...
    I'm having some real trouble of late evaluating my bodyfat. Is it possible that the use of AAS can somehow manipulate where or how your body distributes bodyfat? I ask because it appears as though areas normally representing "hot spots" of fat deposits (the first to gain and last to lose...thus being my litmus test for visual bodyfat evaluations) seem to be not gaining any fat, and possibly even leaning out, while other spots that have rarely seen bodyfat increases (and have never seen increases without the hotspots seeing that corrolary increase first) seem to have put on a little bodyfat?

That really leaves me with only three logical conclusions:
    1. AAS manipulate the manner and locations in which your body distributes fat.
    2. I'm imagining shit
    3. I'm confusing for bodyfat that which is actually water retention, and the distribution pattern of water retention on my body is vastly different compared to that of fat distribution.

I'd like to think it's either 1 or 3.

Well it's actually 2 or 3. It could be and most likely water retention. Also when you get that bloated feeling from AS you have a tendency to "see yourself" as fat, when in all reality you have not put on any extra bodyfat.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with 3 BG, I had similar sides, and it was just the water weight.

Originally posted by lilbull
    I'd go with 3 BG, I had similar sides, and it was just the water weight.
    Actually, there does exist a fourth logical choice...that being that I'm passed out in my bed sophomore year of college and all of this has just been one big dream. Maybe AAS don't even exist....maybe they do and they are quite legal. Either way, how does it make you all feel to know that you're merely products of my alcohol induced slumber? Will you accept it as did Kurt Russel in Vanilla Sky, or in a most Cartesian of manners will you fight vehemently against the assertion that those things which you hold dear as "real" can not be anything but? The ball is in your court.

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen

Either way, how does it make you all feel to know that you're merely products of my alcohol induced slumber?
    There is absolutely no way that I am part of the scenery in your solipsistic vision, because I happen to know that the opposite is true -- I am the center of the universe and everything else was created for my amusement.

--dave

how does it make you all feel to know that you're merely products of my alcohol induced slumber? Will you accept it as did Kurt Russel in Vanilla Sky,
    First off, it has been awhile since I've seen Vanilla Sky, but I don't remember Kurt Russell being in that movie. Also if I am some part of your drunken dillusional fantasy, mind dreaming me a bit richer and down to 6% bf?

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    First off, it has been awhile since I've seen Vanilla Sky, but I don't remember Kurt Russell being in that movie.
    He was the psychiatrist...McCabe, I think his name was. Of course, it's perhaps true that the movie doesn't even exist and it is a further fragment of my alcohol induced slumber....so perhaps kurt russel doesn't even exist and we're arguing a moot point.

Ok, now I remember... like I said, it's been awhile since I've seen it, or since you imagined that I seen it.

Two Defining Moments in my AAS usage

Okay yesterday alone I had two very defining moments that certainly demonstrate the integral part AAS currently plays in my day-to-day activities.

1. I was with a group of people yesterday and one felt compelled to stop at Panera Bread (sort of like starbucks, but sort of not) to get a cappucino of some kind. Anyway, these are all people who have no idea about my AAS usage, and I'd like to keep it that way to be honest. So one of the females in the group comes back with a huge cappucino, topped in whipped cream with a MONSTER of a straw. Upon seeing it, I exclaimed, "Jesus, that thing's like the 18-gauge of straws!!" When everyone gave me blank looks, I sheepishly qualified, "you know, it looks like a shotgun or something." Someone was kind enough to point out that I must have meant 12-guage...so my humor took on the semblance of a bomb, but it covered my ass.

2. I was watching "The Family Guy" DVD and Lois (the red-head wife....who is a cartoon for those not familiar with the show) actually started turning me on!!!!! Guess that's a sure sign of the test kicking in hard.

I would give anything to see the look on your face after you hadrealized what you said.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    BigGreen...i just had to say that this diary is fucking awsome, i literally just spent like 2 hours reading the whole thing up to this point. I start my first cycle in three days and youve got me eager as hell to just jump the gun tonight...youve almost even got me inspired to write my own log for my first...keep up the awsome work Bro!

That must have been quite embarassing.
    BG: You have done a great job covering every single aspect of this cycle... diet, side effects, horniness, results from steroids , weight etc. Your posts are very informative... however I would appreciate more discussion about your actual workouts. I remember way back when you talked about how you squatted 275*12 and then did leg presses and did three rotations of that until you were spent... I thought you were on the right track but since then I haven't heard much about your workouts. Please talk about all your workout days and discuss the amount of weight used and how you have improved... Big T does it very well, look at his diary if this is something you would like to add in.
    Just something you might consider.
    Thanks bro, keep the posts coming.

HUGE PRESSER

Originally posted by Huge Presser
    I would appreciate more discussion about your actual workouts.
    HUGE PRESSER
    Yeah, I guess I have been leaving that out a bit. I'll dig through my workout journals and post some numbers. Off the top of my head, I'm guessing they won't be dramatic thus far, as the gear has allowed me to get a better workout with a 40 pound dumbbell than I used to. It's not that I wasn't strict with form before, but it's as if now I'm more aware of letting the muscle alone carry the workload, whereas previously there may have been other factors at play? I'm not sure if that recollection is entirely accurate and I may very well find that weight has really jumped...i'll dig that info up and get back to everyone.
    Last edited by BigGreen; 06-13-2003 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks BG... you da man.
    HUGE

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey Big G, thanks for the thread -really helpful. You da MAN!

I'm 6'5" 230;bs and started QV T En & EQ about a week after you -my first as well. I'm glad to see the libido finally kicking in for you -mine's gone nowhere since I started and you'd mentioned the same problem. I really wonder if this batch of QV T En (#007) isn't underdosed -think maybe it's okay now and just takes time to kick in?

I think you responded to my thread asking about HCG -I'm on it mid-cycle right now and it's really saved my, um, nuts. Are you still considering using it?

platinum is offline Associate Member

Re: Two Defining Moments in my AAS usage

[B]Okay yesterday alone I had two very defining moments that certainly demonstrate the integral part AAS currently plays in my day-to-day activities. *snip*
    LOL...that sounds like it must have been funny. I have one friend who knows I juice (he does too). I constantly have to remind myself around others that it's_not_an_every_day_thing to some people

Sounds like that test is really kicking I found myself in front of a tv at the gym the other day (doing cardio) watching I dream of Jeanie....damn I wanted her..test is good stuff

Did you ever decide on Tren vs. Winny? Maybe you did and I managed to miss it.

Platinum

As Requested...some "before" and "during" lifts to this point:

Before posting any of these lifts, I first want to point out that, over the first six weeks of this cycle, my strength gains have since become very predictable in that my strongest bodyparts have seen the most dramatic strength gains and my weakest ones have seen the most "undramatic". This is both a blessing and a curse. With my physique, strength and aesthetics seem very much so correlated. As such, I've always been able to rest fairly well assured that when a bodypart was getting stronger, it was also getting bigger. The other side of that coin, however, is the fact that my weak bodyparts visually are also the weakest strength-wise, and, as a result, aren't going to be catching up on the merits of generating massive power and explosiveness (relatively speaking). While I had initially harbored a desire that AAS would work in the opposite regard - allowing my weaker bodyparts to catch up in terms of strength, and, as a result, size - this has simply proven not to be the case. Thinking about it, it only makes sense that this would occur...at the time, however, wishful thinking dominated rational thought.

Finally, a warning about these lifts and their 'before' and 'during' status. All of the 'during' lifts have obviously been performed in the last few weeks. The 'before" lifts, however, go back as far as 1.5-2 months before starting the cycle. The reason for this is that I'm trying to balance these numbers as closely as possible. Those who are familiar with my training style are aware that I very rarely perform the same "workout" (meaning a day's gym session) twice in the same year, let alone three month period. As such, if I'm posting dumbbell military presses as an exercise, if the "during" lift was done first in the workout, the corollary "before" lift was also done first in the workout...thus the reason I had to go back as far as two months in one regard. Rest assured, however, that every one of these 'before' lifts was performed within two months of starting the cycle, BUT MOST OF THEM were performed within a few weeks (4 or so).

Dumbbell Military Presses
    BEFORE: 90's*7
    CURRENTLY: 100's*12/110's*4

Leg Press (rest assured these are FULL rom reps)
    BEFORE: 8plates per side*13/9plates per side*10
    CURRENTLY: 10plates per side*12/11plates per side*7

Dumbbell Bench Press
    BEFORE: 110's*7
    CURRENTLY: 120's*7

Cable Presses
    BEFORE: 110/ea*7
    CURRENTLY: 140/ea*10 (not sure why this took such a big jump while the rest of my chest exercises have not really seen a similar jump)

Dips
    BEFORE: Bodyweight + 45lb plate*10
    CURRENTLY: Bodyweight + 45lb plate*18 (this is all tricep though)

Barbell Curls
    BEFORE: 135*4
    CURRENTLY: 135*6

Seated Dumbbell Overhead Extensions
    BEFORE: 100*6
    CURRENTLY: 110*10

You'll notice that there aren't a whole lot of back or hamstring lifts (if any) on there. The reason for this is that my weights used for back have stayed very much the same (as is the case with hamstrings) but the effort to squeeze and hold the weight for a peak contraction on these two muscle groups has been MUCH improved. So while the lifts have remained essentially the same in terms of weight, the pump and muscle damage (the good kind) have made leaps and bounds.

There are several other exercises worth giving general numbers on, but these are the major lifts that corrolated together in terms of how I discussed this corrolation above. As you can see, shoulders and triceps have made jumps, along with quads, while biceps and chest (except for cable presses with regards to chest) have not (relatively speaking). Again, I'll start being more diligent in my workout postings from here on in.

Stay Green.

Those are incredible gains bro... don't cut yourself short saying they might "seem small." Great job, especially on the dumbell military press, looks like a big strongpoint for you.
    You're a fucking monster

HUGE PRESSER

Re: Re: Two Defining Moments in my AAS usage

Originally posted by platinum

Did you ever decide on Tren vs. Winny? Maybe you did and I managed to miss it.

Platinum
    I'm still trying to decide, but I must arrive at that decision fairly quickly so that I can put in my order in time to have it when needed. To be honest, I have no serious competitive aspirations (though I'd like to compete on stage locally one day), and elected to cross to the darkside in order to look better and feel better about myself (vain, and perhaps a bit sad, but true). As such, while competitive bb'ers might see rapid hairloss as something they can deal with, it would be crippling to me. For that reason, I'm having serious second thoughts about the winny (though I'm also aware of fina's rep as being more than mildly aggressive on the hair line). Given that I haven't experienced any hair loss on the test and eq, is that a good sign that I might be okay with winny (i'm not using finastride or anything at all to stave off hair loss, it's just not happening...knock on wood)?

Essentially, i'm just looking for something to run the last five to seven weeks of the cycle (18 total) that will allow me to get fairly aggressive with my cutting. I may even elect to run prop those last three weeks and screw adding anything extra. Either way, I want something active in me for the total 18 weeks (particularly the last three wherein i'll have ceased the eq and enan). As I've mentioned above, it looks as though I'll be traveling a bit, so it may be winny by default. So, to make a long story short, I haven't decided yet. Any and all input, as always, is quite welcome.

Originally posted by ColdStone
    youve almost even got me inspired to write my own log for my first...keep up the awsome work Bro!
    I would HIGHLY recommend that you do so. Not only will it help out newbies and rookies (as well as serving as a springboard for discussion among more seasoned members), but it will also bring you to a whole new level in terms of awareness of what you are going through. Forcing myself to organize and articulate my thoughts on what I'm doing (psychologically and physiologically) in this journal, is, I'd maintain, an invaluable experience in that you simply can not "just do it". In other words, just going through the motions can NOT be enough. You're forced to take stock in and responsibility of your training, diet, etc, etc in a way that subsequently forces you to be accountable in a manner that just isn't possible without some form of journal, whether it be online or self-contained. However, as mentioned above, if you're going to do it anyway, why not allow others to learn from your experiences. I know that several other journals on this site were instrumental in allowing me to intelligently discern what, exactly, I was getting in to.

Originally posted by johnsomebody
    I think you responded to my thread asking about HCG -I'm on it mid-cycle right now and it's really saved my, um, nuts. Are you still considering using it?
    I will be using it as planned. I designed the cycle (with much input from the AR membership over the course of a year or so) with a specific plan in mind and a reason for each component and aspect. While I've since questioned the original inclusion of HCG as a result of an (apparent) total lack of testicular atrophy, I've come to decide that sticking to the original plan can only help in this regard. So, yes, next week I'll be using it for a week, then once again towards the end (three weeks from clomid therapy) I'll run one more week. I would have preferred to use the "every weekend throughout" method, but am wary of not only storage integrity but sanitation and cleanliness issues part and parcel of that method.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Excellent thread, BigGreen (I think I just spent about two hours at work going through this). Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Strut99GT
    I think I just spent about two hours at work going through this
    I'm glad to see I'm contributing to your workplace delinquency...if I can do that just once a day, I'm happy.

On a more serious note, a good chunk of my fears and concerns were validated this past weekend. Saturday was a guy's night out type of thing (not exactly a bachelor party...but a bunch of who will be in a wedding at the end of the summer informally got together) and included in the group were a number of people who have not seen me for a few months. Based on their reactions and comments, the fact that I don't see too much of a change in the mirror is likely an illusion on my part. Additionally, we went to a strip club (NEVER go to a strip club on a test cycle) and two or three of the strippers made comments along the lines of my chest being bigger than their chest...stuff like that. Don't worry, I'm aware of the fact that they make such comments to make money, but their comments have to have some truth in them so you don't catch on to that BS (they didn't for example, say anything similar to my friends, but did comment on the style of the one who drops about a grand on clothes a month), so I felt good about that, especially since chest is my lagging part right now . Lastly, I picked up a PS2 game at wal-mart to keep me busy during this unemployed summer, and I was unsure if i was supposed to purchase it in the electronics section, or if I could continue shopping (i'm not sure if all walmarts are like this, but all of the ones that I have seen are) and pay at checkout. I asked the manager in the section, saying something to the effect of, "I just want to make sure I pay for this in the right place so I don't get jumped by walmart security when the sensors go off." He replied that even if they had all their security staff on duty he wasn't sure he had a guy who would be able to take me down. Now that felt great to hear .

So, at the very least, this weekend was about having my gains externally validated in a way that lets me know I'm on the right track when I was beginning to have some serious fears/concerns. Oh, and it was also about learning a very serious lesson which I CAN NOT stress enough: stay away from strip clubs while on test...obeying the "rules" of the establishment became a case study in willpower and self-discipline.

Later tonight I'll post my "end of week seven" update.

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Hahahaha, dually noted and recorded...."STAY AWAY FROM HOOKERS."
    Good to see your moral is up BG, a lot of your posts seem to have a somewhat depressed tone to them at times. You're a big guy just keep poundin away at the weights. At least you're not a midget like me.

I asked the manager in the section, saying something to the effect of, "I just want to make sure I pay for this in the right place so I don't get jumped by walmart security when the sensors go off." He replied that even if they had all their security staff on duty he wasn't sure he had a guy who would be able to take me down. Now that felt great to hear .
    ... awesome that really must have been a booster.
    You're a fucking monster bro... keep hitting those weights.
    Lovin the updates, the thread was great before, but it's been dramatically improving as of late.

KEEP IT AT BRO!

HP

END OF WEEK SEVEN

Start Weight: 241
    End of Week One: 250
    End of Week Two: 253
    End of Week Three: 256
    End of Week Four: 258
    End of Week Five: 260
    End of Week Six: 260
    Current Weight: 258?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, last week I was "okay" with the idea I hadn't gained weight during week six. This, however, is cause for concern. While I may be looking a bit more defined of late, I find it hard to believe I'm dropping bodyfat and building muscle, as I'm eating like I've never eaten before...even having taken in 20 grams of protein in the form of a shake with every solid food meal over this week, as I sincerely thought I'd make a run at 263-264 this week!! My enan is of the batch 007 (exp 2005) that has been getting some press lately as being underdosed. I'm starting to wonder if this is true? I'm contemplating two options right now. As i have an extra 10ml of the same batch, I could either bump up the dosage to 750mg/week (which, if we are to believe the "hype" would be closer to 500), or get the other bottle tested to settle this debate. I'd hate to think that my first cycle could be derailed by underdosing, but I'm at a total loss to explain the weight loss, particularly as I didn't drink or eat crap during the guys' night out....i brought Met-Rx bars for the traveling and chicken and rice for the hotel fridge.

I see that a number of posts above have lauded my positive attitude of late, but it's hard to hold on to right now after this shocker (btw, I weigh myself on the sun, mon and tues leading up to these updates so that an outlier on tuesday wouldn't screw up the numbers). I'll be posting caloric intake later tonight or tomorrow, and maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

BG, it's commont to fluxuate(spelling) in weight like that. So many variables play a role in it that worrying will get you no where. Hell eating a bit differently, sleeping les or more, whether you went to the restroom that day or not all can make a dramatic change in weight. Don't sweat it brother. Remember, go by the mirror and the weights.... not by the scale! Besides weigh yourself once a week at the exact time and day each week to get more of an accurate reading. Keep up with the good spirits because being negative can and will change the outcome of your cycle. Hell just to make ya feel better I'll post some pics tomorrow, how's that sound?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Mr Big Green, I'm typing for my dad who is unable to do so himself and due to the fact I'm only 15 he said you are to cut me some slack with the grammer thing. I don't know what he means by that maybe some kind of inside joke. He won't allow me to read anything and he's made it clear I'm to type and nothing else. Lord I hope your dad is nothing like mine. I love him but he is a pain sometimes. So here is what dad says;

BG, I've read this thread twice today and can tell you are having great results from your hard work however due to your nature you are over analyzing. Big Teaxan's right your weight is going to go up and down. Keep thinking positive! What you want out of this is what you will get. Head to the Walmart when you feel a little down. Ok, that one I just don't get but he said you'll know what he means. Take care.

Juggernaut's daiughter

Why I Believe My Enanthate is Underdosed

First off, that's f'n hilarious juggernaut...i was cracking up reading that.

Anyway, to further propogate my tendency to overanalyze, the following are reasons why I believe there IS test in my batch (QV 007 - Exp 2005) but it IS underdosed:

1. Primarily, my suspicions in and of themselves, as I was a rookie, didn't seem to warrant my crying "underdosed". However, many bros, both on this board and not on this board or any other board, seem to have experienced similar problems with this batch - from the seasoned vets to the newcomers. Here is AR's own discussion on the subject (still ongoing)

2. Sex Drive/Libido: While it is no doubt there, and no doubt increased, the patterns are extremely regular and, whether or not this is a valid observation or simply a placebo effect of sorts, they seem to indicate that that they are not congruent with your average test experience. The libido is solid (no pun intended) in the a.m. and about 24 hours after a shot, but seems to drop off in the afternoon or if I haven't taken a shot in two days or so. Additionally, while it has occurred that a cartoon has made me horny while "on", it has also been the case that I was experiencing "here then gone" bedroom experiences that most seem to indicate can occur post-cycle and SHOULD NOT occur while on. Again, these events match the patterns above.

3. Lack of any and all Visible Sides: No acne, no hair loss, no real bloat since I ceased dbol , no testicular atrophy of any kind. While I at first considered myself fortunate in not receiving any of these sides (though night sweats do occur in a BIG way) in even the slightest, I'm wondering if it is an underdosing issue.

4. Psychological Sides: Increased confidence, general sense of well being, etc, all seem to indicate that there is a "surplus" of test in my system. However, the lack of physical sides in any real abundance lead me to speculate (and I'm using the truest meaning of the word 'speculate') that I'm straddling the line between enough test match my own production and give that extra "HRT-type" emotional/psychological effects, but not quite enough to induce extreme anabolism.

5. Net Gains: Finally, I am gaining in strength, and while I was gaining nicely in size, the last few days seem to indicate a slight reversal in that trend (I was down to 257 today) and the last two weeks indicate a definitive standstill in progress.

I know that no one can ever say that their diet and training are *perfect* but I'm being more disciplined in either than I ever have in the past, and that is saying quite a bit. Additionally, I'm a total newbie, so it's possible that I'm just not well enough informed to know whether or not what I am experiencing is indicative of what I "should" be experiencing. I have, however, talked with SEVERAL people over the last few days with much more experience than I, and they all seem to indicate that this batch is real, though underdosed (though ILF, who likely knows more than us all, seems to have faith in its legitimacy...the one thing that causes me to totally rethink my conclusions).

At any rate, I'm giving very serious consideration towards upping the dosage.

BG what lab or brand AS are you using?

I think what he's using is QV. Check out that link he gave because there's lots of controversy over his particular lot... I would not be surprised if its underdosed.
    Sorry to hear about this BG. But don't sweat the 2 pound loss .
    Shit... 4 days ago I was 161 and now I'm only 157, but I'm looking bigger and I'm stronger... go by the mirror, not the scale.

HP

Somebody's slacking. C'mon BG what's going on? Find out any news on if your gear is legit or not? Lets see some updates!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    There was a recent post with a link to QV lab results for different batches.

Yes, I have been slacking...on the diary and on the board in general, but not with my training. I've been criss-crossing the country job interviewing all week, and only been in and out of my apartment a few times during this period. Things will be calming down now as I just arrived back home from my last interview for a little while. Tomorrow will bring updates and commentary, as I'm currently jet-lagged and dead tired.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information