Thread: Danabol cycle

WGB
    WGB is offline New Member

Danabol cycle

I have 90 Danabols (small blue hearts). They are said to be 10mg Dianabol . I think I will set them up like this :

week tabs
    1 1
    2 2
    3 3
    4 3
    5 2
    6 1
    7 1

This is my first cycle and I weigh 65Kg (bench press 95Kg). Is this a good setup and how much mass and strenght can I expect to gain ?

Thanks

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    2-3 lbs if u only have 90 tabs,u need at least 200 to run a significant cycle...

WGB
    Theese are 10mg not 5mg that means they are twice as strong as regular 5mg Dianabols. 90 Danabols is as big a cycle as 180 Dianabols.

BTW I have been working out for appx. 2 years

wayne c is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Mr.Nice Guy
    2-3 lbs if u only have 90 tabs,u need at least 200 to run a significant cycle...
    i gained 1o lbs in about 5 wks and keep it on thats was 4 mths ago on 5mg dbol only

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Do a search on dbol only cycles.Most will say dbol alone is worthless and you should start your first (any) cycle with test, but if thats all you got try 3 a day (30mgs ed) for 4 weeks.You really should get some nolvadex and clomid to go with that.

mcgirkz is offline New Member
    i borrowed this from a popular website. good info

Stacking and Use:

I needn't really expand too much, since most of the conclusion were drawn in that last paragraph. Dianabol is a methylated compound with a certain toxicity, so in the interest of safety you wouldn't use it longer than 6 weeks on end, 8 weeks at the absolute maximum and only under supervision of a medical professional who can monitor your liver values. Because it heavily aromatizes its not particularly useful during cutting and with 6-8 weeks of use maximum, that leaves but two options. Either stacking it with another, injectable, compound that can be used for longer terms (beginning of stack when other compound is least active) or you would do multiple short cycles. In that case one would take off at least as long as he was on during a cycle, preferably longer. Like 6 weeks on, followed by 6-10 weeks off. These multiple cycles were all the fashion among pro bodybuilders in the 70's with very decent results.

When stacking with a longer-acting product, such as testosterone enanthate or cypionate , Deca or Equipoise , the best use is early on in the stack. Dianabol is a very fast-acting steroid and most injectables don't start showing their real value for 2-3 weeks. That makes it particularly useful to kick off a cycle with.

The pink ones are Anabol (Dianabol) and the yellow ones are Stanabol (Winstrol ). These are very popular right now. They are 5 mg tabs and they sell for less than 30 cents a tab.
    It's most readily stacked with Deca-Durabolin or Primobolan , perhaps even Equipoise. Usually an injection of 200-400 mg/week combined with 30-40 mg of Dianabol everyday. In some cases testosterone was used in conjunction with anyone of these stacks. For short term use oral Primobolan made a good match, and in lesser ways an oral Winstrol. Both provide a mild, lean foundation for the Dianabol and both are also 17-alpha alkylated, warranting short-term use. Since Dianabol has little Androgen receptor activity, it functions particularly synergistic with compounds that have a strong Androgen receptor activity as is the case for all the aforementioned.

Along the lines of secondary products an anti-aromatase like Cytadren or Arimidex may be useful. When stacked with Deca, the choice for a receptor antagonist like Clomid or Nolvadex is perhaps a wiser choice. Perhaps even a combination of both. Dianabol aromatizes rather heavily, which means in a stack with another aromatizing compound the risk for gyno remains high and water retention is virtually a fact. Post-cycle the use of Clomid or Nolvadex can be employed to boost natural testosterone production. There is quite some circulating estrogen post-cycle that causes prolonged negative feedback, clomid or Nolvadex would solve that problem and help you retain more of your gains.

WGB
    I will start the cycle in week 9 and run it for 6 instead of 7 weeks.
    I'll post pictures and progress.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Take 20mg everyday for the entire cycle. Building up and down is pointless. The slightest source of exogenous steroids will cause significant inhibition of natural testosterone levels . So cycling down does nothing but give you poor results for a few weeks. Also, building up is unnecessary. The most effective results come from a consistent dosage. Regardless of what everyone else says (without scientific evidence, or even a good theory) I will propose a fact based approach to justifying DBOL only cycles.

Here it is:

1. dianabol is an androgenic /anabolic steroid that will create lean mass gains.
    2. dianabol also aromatizes and will cause water retention, so some gains are actually just water weight.
    3. dianabol represses/inhibits natural testosterone levels, and if you don't recover them post cycle, they will take to long to get back naturally and you will lose most, if not all, your gains.
    4. if you take dianabol with a drug like clomid at the end to recover your natural testosterone levels, you will only lose water weight post cycle and keep the majority, if not all, of your lean mass gains.

Dianabol is a steroid like any other. It causes lean mass accumulation and a lot of water retention. If you have the natural test levels properly recovered, you can preserve as much mass as on any other cycle. Of course, you will see much better results stacking it with an injectable, but the choice/availability is up to you.

-SF

WGB
    Starting february 24th
    Think i will run 'em like this

I'll post before pics and stats soon
    Last edited by WGB; 02-13-2003 at 09:11 AM.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Let me know your results cause I am thinking about doing a dbol only cycle in the near future. Make sure you keep us posted.

rimz

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    i had good results with a dBol only cycle. I did pyramid it tho, I wouldnt! Put on like 10lbs but lost alot of fat. tho but firmed up ike crazy and was very pleased with the major improvement.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    dbol is going to make you gain mostly water and not muscle and increase strength...why waste your time with just a dbol cycle...do a real cycle and jumpstart it with dbol!

Originally posted by AustinLee
    dbol is going to make you gain mostly water and not muscle and increase strength...why waste your time with just a dbol cycle...do a real cycle and jumpstart it with dbol!
    speak for your self i put on 10 lean pounds

hell your body is 75 % water anyway

WGB
    Here are my stats :

Weight (kg/lbs)--- 69,5----153
    --------------Cm-----Inches
    Arms----------34-----13,5
    Lower arms----30,5---12
    Chest---------101----40
    Waist---------78,5----31
    Calves--------35,5----14
    Ties----------57------22,5
    Neck---------40,5----16

My max bench is 100kg (220lbs), I squat 300lbs and my max deadlift is 330. Body fat appx. 14%. I'll post pictures soon. Starting cycle tomorrow. I don't have a specific diet I'll just eat alot and take 120g proteins a day.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thats nothing, 120grams of protien, i eat that much before 9am in the morning during the week.
    dont friggin pyramid!! i beg of you not too!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    waste of time and money.

WGB
    120grams of protein shake is enough for me, and if I eat alot I'll get atleast 50grams of protein extra. Thats 170grams protein. (Over 2g/Kgbw)

As for how to cycle, all others I have spoken to (besides this forum) have said that to pyramide is the best way to do it. I will follow Iron horse's suggestion to some extent and run the cycle like this :

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    get some clomid...

WGB
    I have 5000 I.U. of HCG . How long after my cycle should I wait before injecting the HCG ?

WGB

Thumbs up

I'm now at 71,5 Kgs, that's up 2kgs.
    Started on 3 tabs a day at monday

WGB
    Currently at 72,5Kg. I benched 107,5Kg yesterday (Up 16,5lbs). I was sick 3 days last week but gained strenght and mass.

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    Send out some pics bro.

chinups Guest
    Is this dbol only and at 30 mg's.

WGB
    I've taken bf pics, but can't upload them 'cause I've lost the cable to get the pics into the pc. Pics will come by the end of next week.
    As for the dosage I've written in earlier replies that i run it like this 2,3,3,3,2. These are 10mg so my currently dosage would then be 30mg. (it's a dbol only cycle)

BTW, I might get a hand on 12 amps of winny. Should I run 'em at the end of the dbol cycle or is it fine to run 'em a month or two later. (So I can be cut when the summer starts).

squated 330lbs ten times yesterday !

WGB
    back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danabol cycle-back.jpg  

WGB
    front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danabol cycle-front.jpg  

WGB
    fron2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danabol cycle-front2.jpg  

WGB
    Please comment. I will try to post updated pics at monday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danabol cycle-side2.jpg  

sharky is offline Associate Member
    IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE LISTENING TO ANYBODYS INPUT. WHY DID YOU ASK? RUN IT HOWEVER YOU WANT BUT ID GO WITH 20-30MG A DAY(THATS 2-3 OF THEM A DAY IN CASE YOU DIDNT KNOW) BUT CUT THEM IN HALF AND TAKE THROUGHOUT THE DAY SO YOU HAVE A STEDY DOSAGE IN YOU ALL DAY. YOU REALLY NEED TO STACK IT WITH SOMETHING LIKE TEST.

WGB
    You really should read the posts above before making such a statment.
    If you had done it you would see that I have listened. Please turn of your caps lock.

All the above pics are bf

chinups Guest
    Take the winny toward the end of the cycle. Are you taking any liver protectants? Whats the dosage per amp? Can you get more?

chinups Guest
    I am reffering to the winnies

WGB
    i'm not taking any liver protectants but I probably should, any ideas what i could use. The winny is 50mg stanzolol and actually I can get as many i can afford, sadly I don't think I can afford much more than 12 amps. How many amps are needed to make significant results, 20 ?

My goal is to reach 75 kg and drop the bf below 10% before the summer.

WGB
    Currently at 74,5kg (164lbs). Strenght is still going up, benched 112,5kg yesterday. Only 5 days left of the cycle. After pics will be posted by the weekend.

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Dude,

You don't need to be on DBol or any steroids . You should be doing if anything Clen and a strict diet....You could make twice that progress with a very thought out diet and hard work. I would put that Dbol down and pick up some more training....If you think I am a dick I am sorry but, sometimes cold hard truth will put you on the right track....Less Dbol more

Thread Information