Thatfreakinguy is offline New Member

Mid cycle of test, deca and anavar

Hi guys,

So right now I'm running

Deca 400 a week
    Test 300 a week
    Anavar 50 mg
    5'8

My strength has gone up and I feel I'm getting more build and definition. I'm half way through this cycle and was wondering if there was advice for my next cycle, my goals are muscle endurance, increased cardio, strength, lose fat from the stomach ( I struggle with diet) and over all athletic perfmance. Not really looking get bigger just more lean

This Is my 3rd cycle, I used equipose, winstrol , clen ... so any suggestions or ideas are great. Posting pictures so feed back is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mid cycle of test, deca and anavar-20190112_124930.jpg  
    Family_guy likes this.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatfreakinguy View Post
    Hi guys,

So right now I'm running

Deca 400 a week
    Test 300 a week
    Anavar 50 mg
    5'8

My strength has gone up and I feel I'm getting more build and definition. I'm half way through this cycle and was wondering if there was advice for my next cycle, my goals are muscle endurance, increased cardio, strength, lose fat from the stomach ( I struggle with diet) and over all athletic perfmance. Not really looking get bigger just more lean

This Is my 3rd cycle, I used equipose, winstrol, clen... so any suggestions or ideas are great. Posting pictures so feed back is appreciated.
    You got a bit of gyno coming there bro?

Thread Information