Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlainDL is offline New Member

Test E/Trenabol/DBOL

Wassup guys, I'm already set on this cycle. Not starting til April... kind of in a prep stage right now.

Test E: 600mg WEEKS 1-10
    DBOL : 50mg WEEKS 1-4
    Trenabol(TREN E 150mg/TREN A 100mg)WEEKS 2-10: .5 CC EOD, which is 50 mg tren ace and 75 mg tren e.

I've never ran an AI during my 2 previous cycles which were a lot weaker. Never had a problem. Since this one is a pretty serious one, I'll be using:
    Arimidex at .25 EOD

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50/50
    HCG

Like i said, I'm pretty set on this. the main reason i'm posting this thread is progesterone. It almost makes me not want to cycle tren. My first cycle, I did tren, had 0 problems with gyno and minimal sides.
    Compared to last time though, this is a much higher dose.

First it's.. "oh you should use caber to control the prolactin and progesterone.." then it's "caber won't help progesterone inhibition which can still cause gyno" or "if you keep estrogen in check, you should be fine"
    It's just honestly making me confused...

I didn't want to take an AI until i started seeing symptoms because of joint pain or any other side effects due to low E2. And caber... idk what's going on there with any possible side effects other than the increased libido
    users are experiencing. So, if high e2 = high progesterone then i have to start taking aromasin from week 2 or 3 so that progesterone does not build up.

In conclusion:
    I'm not scared of tren at all.. I love that thing. The only thing that worries me at this dose is the gyno. I need a clear conscious.
    Last edited by AlainDL; 03-13-2013 at 11:03 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That tren blend should be injected more often than twice per week.

Why should it be? Enanthate esther is in there. Sure, the acetate will only be active for 2-3 days.. but it's backed up.

Tren is a very touche compound, fluctuations in hormone levels will amply side effects. EOD would be best for that blend to prevent side effects.

Right, it will be fluctuating until enanthate kicks in.. once it does, it should stabilize. Obviously it will be strongest when acetate is active.

It won`t stabilize with that injection protocol, it would just be up and down every time.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would get rid of that blend if i were you. Blends suck. Who would consciously chose to have a short and long ester injected at the same time,and then only inject it twice a wk? What a waste of arguably the best steroid available.

Pick an ester that will compliment your Test ester, and run with it.

With all due respect.. my main issue here was gyno, i need all possible advice.

Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL View Post
    Fair enough. I recommend you change your Aromasin protocol to 10mg ED to start. It has a half life of 9 hours in men.

And what if I just start tren from day 1? I wanted to start it week 3 because I wanted to wait til test was kicked in.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL
    WRT to gyno, run your stane (aromasin ) as planned. You shouldn't crash your E2 at that dose.If you cycle tren , I'd recommend prami or caber for prolactin issues.

I agree with the others. That tren blend is nonsense. Stick with tren E.

What is your opinion on "if you keep estrogen in check, you keep progesterone in check?"

What is your opinion on "if you keep estrogen in check, you keep progesterone in check?"
    Don`t think that will be the case with the radical spike in prolactin coming from the twice weekly Tren Ace injections.

Ok, so if I do use prami or caber; start day 1? or wait for prolactin?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL
    That's true but how will you know if your E2 is in check unless you are doing frequent blood work. You can't just go on "how you feel" and as Redz says prolactin will rise with tren .

I'll figure out a way to split the dosage and make it more frequent.

Let me clarify this.. Which causes gyno? progesterone or prolactin? Or both?
    Last edited by AlainDL; 03-10-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you sure you want to run your Tes E at that amount? I noticed the sides starting to creep on me on the same cycle around week 9 and I was doing 300 Tes E and 400 Tren E. Too each there own, just saying that you probably don't need that much Tes if you are running Tren E to get great results.

I'm sure that's the case. I'm thinking about the dose and how to split it right now, I have a few ideas. As far as prolactin goes, I think I'll be fine.. I have slight hyperthyroidism. Aromasin should take care of the rest

So this is my idea for tren injections. Either i'm stupid or a genious.. you guys tell me.

Oh and to keep in mind. 1 cc = 150 tren e
    100 tren a

On the weeks they fall on 4 days, M/W/F/Sun .5 cc eod.

On they weeks they fall on 3 days, T/TR/Sat 1 cc on tuesday and .5 cc the rest.

This method allows me to use 2 cc every week. But i'm not sure what that full cc would do inside of me as in side effects and such.

Method 2: .5 cc eod and lose 6 ML as opposed to method 1 where i get 16 ML's and only lose 4 ML for more gains.

Opinions please
    Last edited by AlainDL; 03-11-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Just keep it steady at eod.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Just keep it steady at eod.
    Alright, so EOD starting from week 2 it is.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    And also, you want to run HCG during PCT, not cycle?

Yeah. I've been hearing things about it during cycle, but idk.. pct sounds ideal to me

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Good luck with this.
    Thanks

BTW, is it still advised not to use Nolvadex on a tren cycle? Even PCT?
    Also, not doing aromasin .. not available by any of my suppliers. Going Arimidex at .25 EOD
    Last edited by AlainDL; 03-13-2013 at 11:01 PM.

It's not suggested to use nolva while on tren but you can use it in pct. Adex is fine for on cycle. You should run hcg on cycle and or up to pct but not during pct.

What's the science or theory behind that?
    Last edited by AlainDL; 03-14-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It's not suggested to use nolva while on tren but you can use it in pct. Adex is fine for on cycle. You should run hcg on cycle and or up to pct but not during pct.
    So i've been doing some research.. didn't know it was old news to do it pct. Going to start it the week after end of cycle and then begin with clomid after hcg is done.

I started today, I'm going to just post before/after stats and pics. It's my 3rd cycle.. but the first time i pin myself. Got a cold sweat and almost threw up.. just mental from the injection

Alain, you are a long way away from doing AAS properly, regardless if you've done cycles before or not. Seriously.

You really need to research and read a LOT more than what you're doing in this thread. Its clear to me that youre not absorbing anything nor are you understanding the functions and roles each compound plays in your body - and more importantly, why.

I don't mean to give you grief, but after reading this thread it doesn't appear that you've spent any serious amount of time researching and educating yourself with even the most basic knowledge. You're asking for everything to be handed to you. This will not help you in the middle of your cycle when prolactin issues, or E2 sides, or a hoist of other sides creep up and you find yourself bewildered as to how to effectively combat these unwanted sides. You'll be back here frantically asking for advice...again.

I would continue asking questions, but i honestly believe you are better off researching the enormous amount of stickies and Educational threads that are available for you to read and learn.

My .02..

Whoa whoa whoa.. lol. Mr. MickeyKnox, I have been doing research on steroids for 2 years now. I don't know what led to your conclusion, but tell me what it is that I am doing wrong, please. This thread was only 1 question.. and that is tren progesterone/gyno. There is not much here to understand or really argue. Doing AAS properly is not rocket science.. most shit comes out of bro science anyway.

I'm sorry Mickey, i think you misunderstood this thread.

If anything.. "clarifying" should have been the name of this thread.. that's what the point of it was. I'll admit the HCG was the only part that shocked me, thought everyone was still doing the PCT method, but it appears there's better ways now.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just for my own curiosity what are your stats?

You may want to research this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UVCQAVed6So

Why should it be? Enanthate esther is in there. Sure, the acetate will only be active for 2-3 days.. but it's backed up.
    And what if I just start tren from day 1? I wanted to start it week 3 because I wanted to wait til test was kicked in.
    Ok, so if I do use prami or caber; start day 1? or wait for prolactin?
    Let me clarify this.. Which causes gyno? progesterone or prolactin? Or both?
    I'm sure that's the case. I'm thinking about the dose and how to split it right now, I have a few ideas. As far as prolactin goes, I think I'll be fine.. I have slight hyperthyroidism. Aromasin should take care of the rest
    So this is my idea for tren injections. Either i'm stupid or a genious.. you guys tell me.

Oh and to keep in mind. 1 cc = 150 tren e
    100 tren a

On the weeks they fall on 4 days, M/W/F/Sun .5 cc eod.

On they weeks they fall on 3 days, T/TR/Sat 1 cc on tuesday and .5 cc the rest.

This method allows me to use 2 cc every week. But i'm not sure what that full cc would do inside of me as in side effects and such.

Method 2: .5 cc eod and lose 6 ML as opposed to method 1 where i get 16 ML's and only lose 4 ML for more gains.

Opinions please
    Yeah. I've been hearing things about it during cycle, but idk.. pct sounds ideal to me
    BTW, is it still advised not to use Nolvadex on a tren cycle? Even PCT?
    Also, not doing aromasin.. not available by any of my suppliers. Going Arimidex at .25 EOD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL;6441874[B
    ]What's the science or theory behind that?[/B]
    So i've been doing some research.. didn't know it was old news to do it pct. Going to start it the week after end of cycle and then begin with clomid after hcg is done.
    I started today, I'm going to just post before/after stats and pics. It's my 3rd cycle.. but the first time i pin myself. Got a cold sweat and almost threw up.. just mental from the injection

Everything I just quoted, but I've highlighted the major ones. Nothing wrong with asking questions, but i don't think you've done the amount of research as you claim. Otherwise, a lot of your questions would not be included in this thread. Also, it seems that youre having a difficult time understanding where certain compounds belong in a cycle.

Im not giving you grief, im simply commenting on your answers and questions contained in this thread. I haven't looked at your previous post history.

Yeah, like I said, the only one that was news to me was the HCG . I really have done my 2 years of research, I'm not going to sit here and look like an idiot, if you were completely right.. I would tell you, I have no problem with people correcting me.
    I should have rephrased everything and ask for "opinions."

Oh and yes, thanks Redz, he helped with the tren injections, his input was much better than mine.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You intrigue me. I have never actually seen a train wreck happen. Please keep us posted.

Yeah, like I said, the only one that was news to me was the HCG. I really have done my 2 years of research, I'm not going to sit here and look like an idiot, if you were completely right.. I would tell you, I have no problem with people correcting me.
    I should have rephrased everything and ask for "opinions."
    Thats a load BS. Re read what i quoted. Whats "new to you" is EVERYTHING I QUOTED. And if you have been researching for "two years" you'd know this. Some of this stuff is basis bro. So stop bullshitting me and everyone else - its insulting.

And dont try to wiggle out of it again - otherwise you will look like an idiot.

Keep reading, asking questions, and do your homework, you're on the right track.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Thats a load BS. Re read what i quoted. Whats "new to you" is EVERYTHING I QUOTED. And if you have been researching for "two years" you'd know this. Some of this stuff is basis bro. So stop bullshitting me and everyone else - its insulting.

And dont try to wiggle out of it again - otherwise you will look like an idiot.

Keep reading, asking questions, and do your homework, you're on the right track.
    Yeah what he said!!!

Or what cape said, might fit well in the lounge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information