CrImEScEnE666 is offline Banned

How much weight should i expect to keep?

How much muscle will i really be left with after a test enth and dbol cycle. this site claims the keep gains on this shit is horrible and the sides are unbearable. How bad are the sides and how much should i expect to keep? thanks

Slypknot is offline Member
    Depends on post cycle diet, post cycle therapy , intensity of workout post cycle.... hard to just throw numbers or percentages out.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    On the low end.........expect to keep ZERO gains.

On the high end......expect to keep around 80% of the gains.

Like Slypknot said, it all depends on a multitude of things!

This isnt magic, it all depends on what you do and your level of dedication....Also consider if you really know enough to even want to consider a cycle. Maybe you can gain mass and strenght by adjusting diet, routine, or lifestyle first....My impression is that most people can gain a ton of mass and strenght without going to gear. I know that I keep on pushing back my cycle, as I keep on tweaking everything to squeeze out more gains naturally!

L8

everything in my bodybuilding life is optimum except the use of gear. My life revovles around working out and i make sure every little detail is fine tuned.

MORBIDANGEL is offline New Member
    i really respect and admire guys staying off AS/Gear.
    Because most of us here is looking to gain muscle. And Steriods n Test is the easier way, its really tempting to use it.

Last year i did a Deca n Sus cycle 8weeks. i manage to gain 14kg/31lbs,
    with hard training, frequent nutritional meals, rest. i felt very strong,powerful and motivated.
    But i lost all of of my gains 6-7weeks after my cycle stops. Damed i forgot to do Clomid or HCG .
    i thought i could maintain the gain by increasing my carbo...what a laugh..

Even my lift became so much weaker compare to during the cycle, i was so weak that i stop training for 2months.

So...CrImEScEnE666, better make sure you are prepared.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would guess you would keep half of the total weight you gained, considering half will be water. But like slypknot said, it depends on post cycle therapy , training intesity, etc.

who in the hell would do a cycle without post-cycle therapy? Morbidangel u could have really fucked ur body up bigtime.

Thread Information