99%_FrEaK is offline New Member

freaks only (CAUTION) you may never be small again after you read this

first off let me thank everyone for their time and knowledge.
    if you came into a little extra cash what would you do (roids) of course
    so this is what iam doing something a little different.
    i have to write this by the week so i can explain my actions
    starting ht 6'5 235 14% bf
    started stack on 04/01/03 tuesday 1c 250mg test enth
    on friday 04/04/03 same week started d-bol 25mgs ed
    same day 1.5c test 375mg

week 2 mon. 04/07/03 2cs test 500mgs still taking d-bol
    wed. 04/09/03 1c test enth 250mgs
    still in week 2 fri. 04/11/03 stopped taking d-bol after 8 days
    body weight up to 250 bf 15% i have already jump started my stack
    so iam staggering my d-bol for 1week still in week 2 sat 04/12/03
    1c test enth

week 3 mon 04/14/03 1c test 250mg wed 04/16/03 1c test 250mg
    now i know there is some of you out there wondering what iam doing
    this what i am doing its called micro stacking stay with me here dont knock it until you try it everyone knows when you stop taking d-bol you lose alot of the pump feeling the feeling of being super man i took ythe d-bol to jump start my stack i know alot of people are out there and they say you have to take something so long but everyones body is different i have gained 15ilbs in 10 days that was my jump start so i stopped taking it it was starting to be less effective but the test has jumped in and sustainrd my gains from the d-bol i did
    this is my shot chart 1st 250mgs 2nd375mgs
    3rd 500 mgs 4th 250mgs 5th 250mgs 6th 250mgs
    7th 250mgs this were iam so far i will start taking the d-bol this sun.
    04/20/03 25mgs ed for 8 more days and stop for 8days i will do that with the d-bol for 4 micro cycles total days on d-bol will be 32
    total days off d-bol 32 while on stack this way my liver has time to recover from the d-bol and d-bol suppresses your natural test production after 10 days by 30-50 % this way my test production is not in total suppression for 32 days straight every 8 days it lets up for 8 days my test enth shots will be for the next 3 weeks m/w/f 250mgs
    750mgs for the next 3weeks

this is what my stack looks like i had to explain it first because it is hard
    to under stand
    week 1 600 mgs test enth stagger d-bol 8days at 25mg ed
    week 2 1000 mgs test enth stopped d-bol for 8 days
    week 3 750 mgs test enth will start d-bol for 8 days
    week 4 750 mgs test enth will stop d-bol for 8 days
    week 5 750 mgs test enth will start d-bol for 8 days
    week 6 750 mgs test enth will stop d-bol for 8 days
    week 7 750 mgs test enth last week to take d-bol for 8 days
    week 8 750 mgs test no more d-bol
    week 9 500 mgs test 50mgs winny depot m/w/f
    week 10 375 mgs test 50mgs winny depot m/w/f
    week 11 250mgs test enth 50mgs winny depot m/w/f/
    week 12 125 mgs test enth 50mgs winny depot m/w/f
    week 13 50 mgs winny depot m/w/f
    week 14 50mgs winny depot m/w/f
    week 17 start clomid
    i have not had any problems with gyno got nolvadex and proviron just in case i have before pics and you guys are going to freak out when you see my after pics i am already huge my mom said damm son you look like you are turning into a monster. to the people that has done d-bol before you know when you stop taking it you lose alot of strenth and size a couple of days after you do it the way i am doing it i have alot of jump starts in my stack and gain better. please write back and tell me what you think. i want to know what you think before you see my before and after pics do you think it will work or not taget weght 275
    12 % bf after stack i am almost there 25 more pounds to go and i got 11
    more weeks to get there later bros

billrg is offline Junior Member
    bump

aznknites is offline New Member
    Originally posted by billrg
    bump
    bump????

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member

My 2 cents

It sounds cool, and it sounds like it could definitely work, but you gotta remember bro that alot of people like to start their cycles off with dbol and end with winny like me. And if they were to do a cycle like yours, between the dbol and the winny being so close together in the cycle it might be to harsh on the liver. Just my 2 cents. Better to be safe than sorry.

Steele is offline Member
    that is too much test for me. i was banging around 800mg of test and it did nothing but shut me down. receptors clogged i guess. i actually started getting weaker. everything just shut down. had better results with half of that amount of test. more is not always better. cycle looks crazy. eager to see how it goes for you. be safe!

hey guys thanks for your replies. i look at it like this if you drink for 2 weeks straight you put your liver under constint preasure. take this for exaple say you get drunk thur.,fri,sat, and you feel like shit for 2 days
    and your liver was under preasure for 3 days i bet the next weekend you guys feel ready to do it again. well thats were my 8 days on 8 days off comes in its like if your cycle is 10 weeks long then you need to be off of your cycle for 10 weeks well this micro-stacking 8 days on 8 days off
    its like when you smoke weed if you do it every day for amonth you cant get high off a joint well if you do d-bol for a month then its less effective and you are just putting your liver undre a lot of preasure but if you smoke some weed for a week and you stop for a week when you smoke again you get the full effects and you are not wasting your weed
    i will keep you guys updated every 2 weeks for this point on.

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    i dont know if u can really compare drinking and the effect it has on your liver to taking an oral steriod like dbol or winny. the damage that dbol or winny does to your liver is i think far worse than drinking.

thank you for your reply i will not be taking oral winny i will be taking the injectable winnydepot a toxin to you liver is still toxin so you think that taking d-bol for 32 days straight is better than taking it for 8 days and stopping for 8 days in the 8 days that i stop taking the d-bol i am d-toxing my liver and letting it have a rest i still take for 32 days i just dont put my liver under the constant preasure of it for 32 days
    anything you take oraly is bad for your liver thats why it says on most medicine boxes dont take this for longer than so many days without consulting a doctor side effects of d-bol are cramp in back ,legs, dark urine im dont get any of these side effects because i stop right when theyn are fixing to start but i do get better gains then when i take it 32 days straight wait until you see my after pics
    stats of yesterday i am 257Ibs only 13% bf i have cleaned my diet up
    i have gained 22Ilbs today i am in 3 weeks i have almost no bloat
    i just startedtaking my d-bol again sun i will take until next sun.
    i will take a guess here and say i will be 263-265 by sunday from the d-bol some will be bloat. oh yeah my urine was clear sunday not know though i have started taking the d-bol again no cramps yet probaly will start to get them fri in calves the stop after 2days off the d-bol though
    at first i wanted to be 275 12%bf now i think i might be 295 12 %bf
    who knows if i get that close to the almighty 300 things are going better than expected i dont have a camera yet for my computer but i took some pics with my other camera later

hey guys just wanted to tell you how my second micro cycle is going i started d-bol back last sun. the 20th today is thurs day i feel pumped and huge i am at 259ILBS i have almost no bloat i am supprised i walked into the bathroom at taco bell this afternoon and a little man looked up at me and he looked so scared he scurried out of the bathroom i started l
    laughing. i see people starting to stare at me all the time i have a pump almost 24/7 and on my 6'5 frame that is all the more intemadating i cant wait until i reach 300ilbs one day i will stop taking the d-bol this sun. for 8 more days i dont want to but in order to see if this works i have to i will be 4 weeks next tue. i cant wait until this cycle is over so i can show you guys my before and after pics you will not believe how far i have come then my mirco stack will be valadated this is the best cycle i have ever done later cant wait until june gets here

well guys just wanted to update today 05/03/03 i weighed in at 264
    i started my cycle at 235 so i have gained 29ilbs i am in 4.5 weeks right know the staggering of the d-bol has woked great i have almost no bloat and no problems with gyno my friend cannot belive i have gained 29 ilbs but i have with a strict diet i have 9.5 weeks left i cant wait until i start my winny and cut up the last part of my cycle cant wait to post before and after pics

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Very interesting thread please keep updating

Thread Information