fallislaw is offline New Member

Dianabol Cycle question...

Ok, I have 150 pills of Dianabol (5mg). I am thinking of taking 2 pills a day for 6 weeks, going clean for 6 weeks, then taking 2 a day of the remaining pills after that (for 33 days).
    Any thoughts on this? Any recomendations about how I could cycle 150 pills? I am open for ANY recomendations. Thanks in advance.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    two pills a day won't do s*it. Average Dbol cycles run about 35-50mg a day. Also doing a dbol only cycle is not a good thing to do unless you want to just throw your money away. do some reasearch, let the search button be your best friend bud..

I don't want to get really huge, just add some strength. I am involved in a college sports program, so I need to be clean by november. Chances are I won't be able to start this until mid-may.

Originally posted by fallislaw
    I don't want to get really huge, just add some strength. I am involved in a college sports program, so I need to be clean by november. Chances are I won't be able to start this until mid-may.
    Then why not get some creatine, glutamine etc? once you get off the dbol if you even get anything out of 10mg a day, then it will quickly leave once your off.
    Say it together.. "Search button is my friend".. LOL J/K. bro.. No flame.. just think you should do some reasearch..

Trust me, I am scanning the archives of this forum like it is my job....I just like getting some feedback from questions along with it.
    Do you have any recomendations though about how to cycle 150 pills?

amigo I can't sit here and tell you how to run 150 tabs of dbol , either way it really won't do you any good. I don't recommend something to someone if I know it won't make much difference. sorry man, can't help you more than that. But if you want to try it go knock yourself out.. just think you are throwing your money away but JMO is all.

j_Ericsson is offline New Member
    10mg dbol ED is a good first cycle! A friend of mine gained 18lbs muscles in 60 days running 10mg dbol.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    ^uh, that's a little hard to believe

Originally posted by j_Ericsson
    10mg dbol ED is a good first cycle! A friend of mine gained 18lbs muscles in 60 days running 10mg dbol.
    Never said it wasn't possible, my question is how long did he keep it afterwards?? what does he weight now off cycle? Okay why am I arguing this point?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you run it 30mg ed for as long as it lasts(approx 4wks)?
    Tell us how much you gained off it.Then post back in a couple of months and let us know how much you kept.That way we can settle the "Dbol only cycles are a waste of time" debate once and for all.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Man 150 tabs isn't a lot to work with bro

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    you need to run the dbol with deca or sust or something that helps maintain your gains or you're gonna lose most of it. just do more research, and also don't do a dbol only cycle especially at only 10mg ed.

-THE YOUNG JASON

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    My brother gave me a bottle of Dbol . New to all this, I didnt know what they were. He just told me to take 15 pills a day. After reading all this I now know they were Dbol. Basically, not knowing anything and just training like usual I gained about 15 lbs in the month. Strength went up about 20 lbs on bench. Needless to say, most of the weight was water and also eating way above average. Now, the weight and gains are back to normal before I took the Dbol. Wish I would have known what they were so I could have bought some sust. Basically, in my experience without knowing : Dbol by itself is fun just to see your gains go up but, as mentioned by most everyone: it is a waste of money when, two weeks later, you are out and back to ground zero

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    are there still people dum enough to do d-bol only cycles ?

Thread Information