Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Var Log Female 1st cycle

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Merry Xmas every one! I finally joined the pink club! Yay! Hope everyone got what they wished for!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Wow, from your descriptions your progress and body comp is awesome! I hope we get to see before and afters.

I liked your survival guide too! lol

Keep up the terrific work Electra!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Wow, from your descriptions your progress and body comp is awesome! I hope we get to see before and afters.

I liked your survival guide too! lol

Keep up the terrific work Electra!
    I messages you. Thanks!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

I messages you. Thanks!
    Hey Mickey. I am gonna get jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Before and afters will put that to rest. Message me for my email (lol)

Blog Entries
    I'll send it to you I just don't want my pics out there, for many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

I'll send it to you I just don't want my pics out there, for many reasons.
    I COMPLETELY understand

Blog Entries
    I COMPLETELY understand
    I sent you a message.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    I messages you. Thanks!
    Good job! I can really see the hard work, dedication, and difference in body comp! Hats off to you!

Keep up the hard work!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Good job! I can really see the hard work, dedication, and difference in body comp! Hats off to you!

Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Can you take my name off here?

I feel bad even posting pics without my face on here.

No way pictures of tats or anything identifiable. Changed my name on here too because I used it on other boards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I feel bad even posting pics without my face on here.

No way pictures of tats or anything identifiable. Changed my name on here too because I used it on other boards.
    Seriously, that's how I feel

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Hi electra... how's the progress lately?

Blog Entries
    Day 25

Welllll.... My core is so much stronger than when I started. My abs are starting to form a tad bit and they are stronger for sure. My weight is the same, but I look very different lol I'm happy with it. As for strength I've noticed incredible strength gains in all of my body parts. No new side effects, the clen is working but my sides are not bad at all.

In my research I've seen women don't need pct but I'm planning on using nolvadex b.c It is an anti-estrogen. It will help with muscularity and vascularity as well as help with "female fat deposits" that estrogen is associated with. I think that combined with a stronger steroid , mast. Is what's next for me. I think the var and clen have done a great job in aiding a toned/muscular physique but I'm looking for a little more ripped look and I think those as well as var and no clen would be a great cutting stack for my desired looked. I'm not planning to start this until feb but these are my next plans as this cycle is coming to and end sooner than I expected... It went so fast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Hi electra... how's the progress lately?

I got ya!

Blog Entries
    I think that combined with a stronger steroid, mast. Is what's next for me.
    Oh yeah?

Apparently the sauce is quite addictive for both male and female.

Before I started my first cycle I said it was just one time to break a plateau of size. Yeah, sure. . . Throttling myself back is very hard now. Specially since I have access to gear now.

Sounds like you're doing pretty well though.

Don't step to injecatables. . . .

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah?

Apparently the sauce is quite addictive for both male and female.

Before I started my first cycle I said it was just one time to break a plateau of size. Yeah, sure. . . Throttling myself back is very hard now. Specially since I have access to gear now.

Sounds like you're doing pretty well though.

Don't step to injecatables. . . .
    Lol... Yeah b.c. It breaks the plateaus. I guess youre right about that. Why do you say avoid injectables?

canuckcaleb is offline New Member
    Good thread had fun reading. B/A pics?

Day 25

Welllll.... My core is so much stronger than when I started. My abs are starting to form a tad bit and they are stronger for sure. My weight is the same, but I look very different lol I'm happy with it. As for strength I've noticed incredible strength gains in all of my body parts. No new side effects, the clen is working but my sides are not bad at all.

In my research I've seen women don't need pct but I'm planning on using nolvadex b.c It is an anti-estrogen. It will help with muscularity and vascularity as well as help with "female fat deposits" that estrogen is associated with. I think that combined with a stronger steroid, mast. Is what's next for me. I think the var and clen have done a great job in aiding a toned/muscular physique but I'm looking for a little more ripped look and I think those as well as var and no clen would be a great cutting stack for my desired looked. I'm not planning to start this until feb but these are my next plans as this cycle is coming to and end sooner than I expected... It went so fast.
    Another satisfied customer Time flies when you're having fun.... Stacking Nolva+Mast huh? Stepping up your game i see?... Btw, Mast takes awhile to kick in, so plan for a long cycle if you're going there. Its slow acting but the results are permanent mostly. You may wanna check out primo too. I'm guessing here, what samson is saying, injectables give better results than orals and therefore more "addictive"... LOL IMHO injectables are way more efficient than orals. Combined with a good diet it will make the Var gains look like childs play...
    Anyway... Happy new year!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Another satisfied customer Time flies when you're having fun.... Stacking Nolva+Mast huh? Stepping up your game i see?... Btw, Mast takes awhile to kick in, so plan for a long cycle if you're going there. Its slow acting but the results are permanent mostly. You may wanna check out primo too. I'm guessing here, what samson is saying, injectables give better results than orals and therefore more "addictive"... LOL IMHO injectables are way more efficient than orals. Combined with a good diet it will make the Var gains look like childs play...
    Anyway... Happy new year!!!

Hey, thanks! I have primo too but I was thinking mast, nolvadex and var for a cycle to cut. I was considering if my muscles are to frail looking which I don't fore see happening then, I would do eq and primo and nolvadex for a cycle. I just didn't want to do primo and mast together.... What are your thoughts on this?

Blog Entries
    I would do eq and primo and nolvadex for a cycle

You tell me the sauce is not addictive.

Still funny as shit that it is the same for male and female. . . .

If you did do injects, how often would you have to shoot? Since you don't shoot test, I can't really compare a female shooting to a guy.

Blog Entries
    You tell me the sauce is not addictive.

Still funny as shit that it is the same for male and female. . . .

If you did do injects, how often would you have to shoot? Since you don't shoot test, I can't really compare a female shooting to a guy.

2x a week, up to 100mg but I'm def not going that high and yeah you're def right.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Can I get the before and afters as well? A girl I am trying to get with is interested in a var cycle.

Hi Electra... I'm no expert on female cycles but it is well known that Primo and Mast does the same thing. Hard + quality gains. But ladies can't go on high dosages so you'll hv to keep the mg low but cycle longer i believe. When i do long cycles (over 12 weeks that is) i'll do 1 long and 1 short in a year. Again I'm not sure how the ladies would subscribe to this. Most importantly, listen to your body and always keep it sane

How's it going girl???

Blog Entries
    How's it going girl???
    Hey a lot! Sorry I've been super busy. I'll get to writing an update today when I get home.

Blog Entries
    I hit over the 1 month mark and most of this journey is over... So what have I taken away.
    I learned... How to cope with side effects and create solutions
    I look... Much more muscular!
    I am... Stronger
    I feel... Better

I've increased my lifting in all areas, much more than I anticipated. It's like every week there's a new breakthrough. I feel as if plateaus do not exsist... How In two short weeks reality will kick in. It's been beautiful living without DOMS. This cycle allowed me to challenge myself in the weight room and on a personal level as well.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    My wife did a 6 week Anavar cycle last year. We took pics every Monday, the difference between the first and sixth was very noticeable. she starts again this week, she's very excited. lol
    Last edited by yourmom; 01-05-2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Damn autofill

Sweetss is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm getting ready to start my cycle in about a month and reading your progress is getting me very excited. I did my first cycle back in august but was on birth control. So i never got to experience the vars full potential. Really looking forward to too seeing what it does for me! love reading about another females experience with the var! Awesome progress...would love to see before and after pics!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    My wife did a 6 week Anavar cycle last year. We took pics every Monday, the difference between the first and sixth was very noticeable. she starts again this week, she's very excited. lol
    Believe I'm understand! Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Day 33
    So I have always had strong legs! That's my genetic gift. Today was great I was able to rack the adductor and abductor and the seated calf press. I have to tell you that brings a smile to my face. I'm a pretty happy camper. It feels so good to feel like I've accomplished so much during the past month. This is keeping me motivated.

stpete is offline Banned
    Nice log, Electra.

Keep up the good work!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Nice log, Electra.

Keep up the good work!
    Thank you!

Hey electra,
    14 days to go huh. I'm sure you'll miss it when its over... Btw in preparing for a soft landing, i know there's no pct required for ladies but would there be any danger of estrogen rebound from var?

Blog Entries
    " Post Cycle Therapy For WOMEN
    ok... this subject has been up for debate for as long as i can remember... There are not many studies nor research as with aas and PCT for men...

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's PCT options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post Cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, PCT is VERY VERY different.
    I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need PCT, however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need PCT...

Post Cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the aas you are using... The milder the aas, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post Cycle Therapy!

I feel PCT should be considered due to these reasons:
    Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...
    Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic , it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...
    One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...
    Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex ) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an aas does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)
    Appetite: Most AAS tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, aas can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.
    My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an aas, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no aas anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat. Get it
    I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

Those are the 3 main factors i can think of that may cause havoc with a woman's mental and physical well being post cycle... They are ALL factors i have personally dealt with, struggled with and learned to control!

As a female who is using aas, PLEASE know ALL the facts!!! Be over-prepared! There is nothing worse then a women who loves her results from weeks of suffering, training, dieting, etc... only to waste all her hard work and experience negative side effects post cycle... Estrogen rebound is a bitch. Weight/fat rebound is a bitch. Depression, we won't even go there lol...

So please ladies... LISTEN to your body. Get to really know what works for YOUR body! You may never need post cycle therapy, but you may... so good"

Blog Entries
    I found that on a few different websites that same basic info and I'm def going to use a low does of nolvadex and taper even though it's not needed.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Fantastic log Electra. It was a pleasure to read.

^^^ x2

i hope you keep your log going during "withdrawals" LOL!!!

Blog Entries
    So different yet similar in quite a few ways. Depression sure hits from aas withdraw, but some people get it way worse than others.

Yet again, this sure changes my outlook on females "using". I never thought that something so mild at a low dose would even give you any of this, positive or negative. 10-15mg a day of var would do absolutely nothing in my opinion, but this is just not the case.

Even when I ran a super low dose of D-Bol at the start of my cycle I seen almost a instant effect.

Lesson learned: even low dosage of juice will juice you up. The more is better thinking just does not really work here. Just like the test dosage I am on. I am on 30% more than my last run. Yet, the results are same as before at best.

Good info here for sure. Only female log I have seen on here within the year. Before and after pics would be great. But, considering the place I completely understand the reasons behind not posting them.

Keep at it, juiced or not. If you don't the work you have done sure gets lost fast. Way faster and easier than it took to achieve.

stpete is offline Banned
    The PCT for Ladies is a great addition.

But that whole thing about keeping a "clean diet" kinda gets me depressed just thinking about it. haha...Good to hear you have the dedication.

Nice work.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information