Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Var Log Female 1st cycle

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    PCT day 1:

I started my workout with cardio for 15 mins before I started lifting. In the first 60 seconds my heart rate jumped, ironically I didn't break a sweat until the last minute but I felt like the energizer bunny. Before I started working out, I felt so lazy and tired. Through out my whole work out I felt my heart racing at a faster pace. In terms of lifting I usually don't get soar while working out and I was hurting today. I had a lot more endurance during the whole work out. I also got distracted by this guy at the gym and we started talking for a while, no complaints there bc we was def attractive but he asked me if I juiced... That conversation was interesting. I went back and continued my work out and I was surprised at my level of endurance. I'm pretty sure it's the gw bc I didn't feel that level of endurance on var alone or with clen . I still have this burst of energy. If pct stays like this I'd be happy but I somehow feel like I'm being to optimistic! I guess well see.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Pct day 1

PCT day 1:

I started my workout with cardio for 15 mins before I started lifting. In the first 60 seconds my heart rate jumped, ironically I didn't break a sweat until the last minute but I felt like the energizer bunny. Before I started working out, I felt so lazy and tired. Through out my whole work out I felt my heart racing at a faster pace. In terms of lifting I usually don't get soar while working out and I was hurting today. I had a lot more endurance during the whole work out. I also got distracted by this guy at the gym and we started talking for a while, no complaints there bc we was def attractive but he asked me if I juiced... That conversation was interesting. I went back and continued my work out and I was surprised at my level of endurance. I'm pretty sure it's the gw bc I didn't feel that level of endurance on var alone or with clen . I still have this burst of energy. If pct stays like this I'd be happy but I somehow feel like I'm being to optimistic! I guess well see.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I'm still up in the air in regards to the nolvadex for PCT. Every female bodybuilder that I have spoken to says none is needed. I've researched a lot, and read some of the quotes you posted in here on other forums... it's unfortunate that there aren't more threads like this one to read.

My gf will be starting up soon and I have a planned cycle for her so I'm just looking to exhaust all resources before she dives head first. You've obviously done your research and I'll be watching closely through your PCT to see how you feel. Be sure to post here even when you're done with PCT at least for a month. It would be great if a female went for blood work before/during/after to really see what was going on.

I haven't read anything in regards to the var having any effect on the lining of the uterus, but I would imagine SOMETHING is going on by messing around with the female hormones... have you read anything in regards to that? Just curious what, if any affects it has on having kids as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    I'm still up in the air in regards to the nolvadex for PCT. Every female bodybuilder that I have spoken to says none is needed. I've researched a lot, and read some of the quotes you posted in here on other forums... it's unfortunate that there aren't more threads like this one to read.

My gf will be starting up soon and I have a planned cycle for her so I'm just looking to exhaust all resources before she dives head first. You've obviously done your research and I'll be watching closely through your PCT to see how you feel. Be sure to post here even when you're done with PCT at least for a month. It would be great if a female went for blood work before/during/after to really see what was going on.

I haven't read anything in regards to the var having any effect on the lining of the uterus, but I would imagine SOMETHING is going on by messing around with the female hormones... have you read anything in regards to that? Just curious what, if any affects it has on having kids as well.
    I'm going for bloodwork in a few weeks so I'll let you know and as for me there's so many mixed views and I rather be safe than sorry. as for messing with your lining it def does.... Hands down. It thins it out that's why I have t had a full blown period I've had spotting while I've been on cycle. It's weird its not like on birth control. When I'm on birth control I have a very short period for two or three days and barely any lining that comes out. When off everything my period is super heavy and while on var it's 5 days and it's not a constant period it comes and goes and the lining isn't as thing like when on birth control but it's not as thick as if I weren't on anything. Sorry for the graphic details. It does mess with your hormones bc I think about sex away more than I normally would.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Var and pregnancy

I read about long term uses can cause infertility but if you stay under 20mg you should be okay but you should be off anavar 6months before getting pregnant. I read this girl on another forum and she got pregnant while on var and she said four different doctors reccomended she terminate... B.c epiphyseal closure hormone gets messed up

Read this it says what happens if youre on var during pregnancy and if you nursing

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-5322...l&pagenumber=3

physeal premature closure
    usually the result of injury and seen most often in dogs. Causes abnormal development of the bone, the type and severity depending on the age of the animal and the particular location. The most vulnerable are the radius and ulna, mainly because closure of one physis results in unequal growth of the two parallel bones and angular deformity often results.
    Sourced from medical dictionary.com

Blog Entries

Exclamation Var and preg cont.

PAGEVIEW SOURCE
    Epiphyseal closure
    Use
    epiphysis, osteogenesis

Facts
    Premature epiphyseal closure is irreversible and peliosis (purpura), hepatoma, baldness, clitoromegaly and voice changes will likely persist.
    In the dog the process of epiphyseal closure is pretty much complete by 18 months' age; in cattle it takes about 2-1/2 years.
    Development of an angular deformity around the knee joint, following a posttraumatic premature epiphyseal closure is a rare but serious complication.
    Epiphyseal closure is a very serious side effect ofanabolic steroids and all doctors should urge teenagers, especiallyyoung teens, to discontinue steroid use .
    This page was last modified on 24 April 2009, at 10:20. This page has been accessed 5,128 times.
    About Medical Terms
    Medical Terms is a service who provides descriptions and explanations of health related terms. Initially, information in the encyclopedia is mostly generated by artifical intelligence. However link relations between terms are edited by human experts. Thus, every user is encouraged to add non-existent terms in the encyclopedia or to edit parts generated by artifical intelligence(robot). Do NOT edit or delete parts which are not explicitly marked with following label: (generated by robot; please edit if you find it inaccurate). You're free and encouraged to write additional information for any term. To do so, you should first create an account by clicking on the link in the upper right corner. Once you're registered and logged in you may proceed to adding new encyclopedia terms or editing existing

Sourced steadyhealth.com

The same reason people under 25 wouldn't take steroids is the same reason why someone looking to get pregnant wouldn't.

Blog Entries
    Pct day 2

I feel freaking lazy. I drank three cups of tea and I'm working slower than a snail today. I'm not sleepy or tired I'm just not in the mood to do anything.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Pct day 2

I feel freaking lazy. I'm not sleepy or tired I'm just not in the mood to do anything.

Not good, drink a monster or something. . . Nah, just watch it. Could be a mental thing knowing you are off the juice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Not good, drink a monster or something. . . Nah, just watch it. Could be a mental thing knowing you are off the juice.
    Idk I think I'm getting sick honestly.

Blog Entries
    Idk I think I'm getting sick honestly.
    Boo, that sucks ass. . . I take enough Vitamin C's for me and the next 10 guys. I just have the thought in my mind that getting sick on or close to cycle will be way counterproductive.

Joe7 is offline Junior Member
    drink aloe juice ,

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Hi electra. Lethargy post-cycle is fairly common. Unless you are sick, you have to push yourself to train normally

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox
    Pct day 2

I feel freaking lazy. I drank three cups of tea and I'm working slower than a snail today. I'm not sleepy or tired I'm just not in the mood to do anything.
    How u feeling today??? Better I hope!

Blog Entries
    Still lazy, I don't feel as bad as yesterday I thought I was catching a cold but I still don't feel normal. Idk if I'm catching something or this is just my body adjusting. As for that I need to go change my tire in 19 degree weather before it gets dark so if Im not sick, well see what happens after I spend a hour outside

Blog Entries
    Well, that sux. . . . You'll be aight.

Are you still hitting the gym?

It blows when I feel like this, I don't want to do shit and if I do make myself go to the gym, my workouts are weak are just drag on.

Take your vitamin C and take it easy, I would say.

19 < Ouch, it hit 19 here once this year - My first morning back to class. Burrrrr

Blog Entries
    Well, that sux. . . . You'll be aight.

Are you still hitting the gym?

It blows when I feel like this, I don't want to do shit and if I do make myself go to the gym, my workouts are weak are just drag on.

Take your vitamin C and take it easy, I would say.

19 < Ouch, it hit 19 here once this year - My first morning back to class. Burrrrr
    Yes I went yesterday, if I can a repair the tire or b get the donut on I'll be there if not I'll be back tomorrow. It's freezing I'm taking breaks in between fixing this. I have a lot of vitamin c. So Ill prob take a bunch after this. I'm just irritated b.c I don't feel good and I don't want to have to deal with this right now.

Blog Entries
    I try to do shit like this fast, just to get it out of the way. It sucks now and it will suck later.

No roadside assistance? I have it for those special occasions when I don't want to do shit myself, yet I do every time and haven't used it yet. But, it's not 19 out either.

Blog Entries
    I try to do shit like this fast, just to get it out of the way. It sucks now and it will suck later.

No roadside assistance? I have it for those special occasions when I don't want to do shit myself, yet I do every time and haven't used it yet. But, it's not 19 out either.
    Seriously I've never needed it so I never thought to get it until today. I'm going to after this but it wasn't too bad my car is so small, it's a little sports car so I finished already. Now I'm going to take my preworkout and head to the gym.

Blog Entries
    Pct day 3

I went to the gym and man, was I used to not feeling pain, on juice I didn't get that soreness while I was lifting just some pumps, and I worked out my shoulders a few days ago and they are still soar. I didn't get DOMS while on cycle, only a tad bit when I did clen and I did legs yesterday and they are shot today. I'm feeling wiped out. I was def able to push myself a lot harder and I def took advantage of that. I feel like the quality of my work out isn't the same but I think that's just psychological. I know my level of motivation has decreased. I can tell in my work performance, my work out and my day to day chores I do... I'm like yeah I'll do that tomorrow. I think I'm just transitioning but I don't feel like me. I don't know if I'm getting sick or these are just side effects b.c. I don't feel well but I'm not coughing, sneezing or anything like that. I have had a head ache the past few days. All in all I'm still trying to assess what's actually happening at this point but I still think its too early.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone felt similar going through pct? Especially a few days into it?

maybe Twist has had some experience!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    maybe Twist has had some experience!
    Seriously I'm about to pm her

twitz is offline Female Member
    Seriously I'm about to pm her
    Hey girl. Sorry I didn't get your pm till this morning, so I was late replying.

I just read through your posts, trying to get a grasp on when you started feeling this way and I seen that you answered a post on the 22nd that stated you 'lowered the var dose & are off the clen '. Are you still on var, just a lowered dose?

I'm not certain that it's coming off/lowering yur dose that is making you down in the dumps. Some people get a bit of depression when they start M2. And some people experience it with Nolvadex ! When did you start the M2 and how much/often are you taking the nova?

How are you feeling today?

ironman1982 is offline Associate Member
    Hope your feeling better today

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    How are you feeling today?
    I got off the var today and took nolvadex and I didn't feel as bad as the past few days. I started taking m2 about a week ago but that justs makes me nauseated and I go to sleep. I still don't feel perfect but at least today I could function lol

Blog Entries
    So many people keep asking my why I feel I need pct so aside from research, I have it posted in another forum, here is my thought process behind it....

As for pct idc what anyone says I'm glad I'm doing it bc like I said even coming off bc had an effect on me, just coming off aas cold turkey i would imagine would be worse. I can give you more info as I go on with pct I just think what happens is different for females.

As for hormone levels in females constantly change through out the menstrual cycle and I know birth control regulates that with "female" hormones per say. I think with aas "male" hormones it's a similar situation. I remember coming off bc this last time and I remembered I felt sick like I did coming off of the var even with the taper. What I think happened was my body's hormone levels are readjusting. That's the only connection I could make between why this happened once and why it's happening now. What I felt like off bc it wasn't as intense. What I felt coming off the var was def more intense for me.

I guess I can say Ive been feeling a mild form of depression. I'm lazy and unmotivated. Which is so unlike me. Also it's hard to determine what is purely the cause b.c 1 a menstrual cycle has like three different phases in it of when different things occur. I think my next cycle Im going to incorporate my where I am in my cycle with my usuage so I can accurate correlate the two. I think that will give me a better idea of what is going on. As well as being able to describe it in an manner that makes more sense.

Also coming off aas generally your period stops so to activate it and get it back where it needs to be it actually makes sense to use a fertility drug like clomid. I'm just concerned about rebounding so Im using nolvadex nor am I concerned about being fertile at this point. What I probably will do though is after this second cycle I will lay off the aas for a while, take on a long pct probably use clomid until my body starts acting normal again. To me is doesn't make sense to go cold turkey when I have a million more hormones fluctuating everyday than what a dude does and they need pct.

It seems irrational to me to just get off of it and I also think that's why a lot of long term female users develop those masculine traits. I don't think they give their bodies enough time, or a chance to recover. What I mean by that is if you're on bc for one year, and you get off bc you want to have a baby, an doctor will recommend to wait a month for your hormones to settle out but let you know it can take up to six months and if it's not regulating b.c you've been on bc for So long they prescribe you clomid to help you become fertile again... So if on bc i many need a form of "pct" why would I not need it on aas. Especially if I want to maintain my femininity!

Blog Entries
    Def feeling much better today! About time. I actually did work today! I just did cardio and Im still sore from this past weeks work outs. All in all today was a good day in my book. On Sunday I plan on recapping this past week in detail.

Def feeling much better today! About time. I actually did work today! I just did cardio and Im still sore from this past weeks work outs. All in all today was a good day in my book. On Sunday I plan on recapping this past week in detail.
    Yay! Super happy that you're feeling better

Blog Entries
    Yay! Super happy that you're feeling better
    x2

Feeling like shit isn't so swell.

Blog Entries
    You're not kidding the first few days were rough I literally felt bad but today showed signs of hope.

Blog Entries
    PCT week 1 review... Just about

The first few days felt like a horrible hang over/cold. Idk the exact cause but my body wasn't taking it so well.
    DOMS... Oh man I completely forgot what that was the past six weeks and it was lovely not to have it. Let me tell you this... When it comes back its like that ex boyfriend you never wanted to see again reappearing. Waking up feeling sore is something I could live with out.
    JOINT PAIN... Seriously though? I have never in my life ever had joint pain and I feel like a little old lady. In rationalizing this I did over the past six weeks push my body to extreme points in terms of lifting. I consistently pushed myself to lift more every week even if it was a small increase. I believe this is the aftermath and my body telling me to slow down. I'm pretty certain there's some inflammation going on in my shoulders and around my knees.

Mentally I wasnt as focused or motivated to do anything. Just plain old lazy. I started taking the nolvadex early and a few days in I started to feel better than how I was feeling but not dramatically different. I also believe that the physical changes like the DOMS and joint pain took a toll on me mentally because I had been feeling like wonder woman the past few weeks and the sky was the limit and well I started to crash and burn. I guess my ego didn't like that too much.

As for my period I should be getting it very soon but I have a feeling not to expect it. If I wanted it back I really should be taking clomid but I plan on another cycle after this and then my next pct will include that to stimulate my cycle again b.c. Clomid stimulates ovulation in women and in turn when the egg doesn't meet sperm... Well it drops and your good old friend the period comes along.

At this point things are getting better physically and mentally but I still don't feel great or even normal. I'm hoping in the next few days things settle out. All in all I think pct is exactly what I expected it to be... Not fun and a pain. The best way I can explain it is you feel like you're in. A plane and your driving it and you want to go as high and as fast as you can and when you surpass what you thought you could you want it more, until you push the plane to limits it wasn't prepared to handle and as much as you want to continue you know you need to slow down and do some maintenance on the plane to prepare for your next ride. As you're slowing down and coming down from that adrenaline high, it's bitter sweet. You accomplished the best thing ever but at the same time its over, you want more and you come to the realization that it's over. Now your tired and it's time to go in, take a break. You keep wanting back that feeling and at the same time you're not feeling as good as you were... It's like my brain (mentally) is the pilot and my body (physically) is the plane.

That's the best analogy I can use to make sense of what PCT is like for a female at least from my expirience so far. Nolvadex is helping take the "edge" off, my band aid right now. I really can't complain at this point and that's all I have for now... "that's all folks" ... Until next time.

Very interesting read and thank you for sharing. Will u be continuing pct into next week??

Sorry you're still having a case of the 'blahs', but I'm happy to hear that you're pulling through.

Up your fish oil Miss! I forgot about that joint pain & inflammation. Like even double your dose for a couple of days and make certain not to skip on it. That will help!

Blog Entries
    Sorry you're still having a case of the 'blahs', but I'm happy to hear that you're pulling through.

Up your fish oil Miss! I forgot about that joint pain & inflammation. Like even double your dose for a couple of days and make certain not to skip on it. That will help!
    I take 4 a day as it is of fish oil and I take 2 flax seed oil pills a day... Those are the max dosages for omega 3

Blog Entries
    Very interesting read and thank you for sharing. Will u be continuing pct into next week??
    Yeah I have 4 weeks of pct planned just in case I need to take it that far. I know my cycle was only six weeks and I didn't stack aas so idk if I need a full four weeks but I'm prepared in case I do.

Blog Entries
    One week in and today I feel much better. I got in a great workout and had the motivation to do it! I'm very content that I finally don't feel like blahhhh. I'll let you know how the rest of the week goes.

Blog Entries
    8 days in to pct and I feel amazing I had a two hour workout and I was able to put a lot of work in at the gym. Work went well and I got a lot done. Finally the upward trend I was hoping for! I was able to lift heavy and put all my effort in with no problemssss! I'm amazed! Now let's hope it stays this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox
    8 days in to pct and I feel amazing I had a two hour workout and I was able to put a lot of work in at the gym. Work went well and I got a lot done. Finally the upward trend I was hoping for! I was able to lift heavy and put all my effort in with no problemssss! I'm amazed! Now let's hope it stays this.
    Happy for ya girl. It is a relief too cuz I am not looking forward to what you were going through!

Blog Entries
    Happy for ya girl. It is a relief too cuz I am not looking forward to what you were going through!
    Yeah it wasn't fun. At least it was only a few days. I'm just glad the entire pct wasn't like that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information