styles is offline New Member

Anavar cylce-anyone tried it by it self?

How much weight gain did you see? I know you won't get huge gains off this stuff but what kind of weight gains did you see and over what period of time? I know it's good for strength and hardness ,just really curious about the weight/size gain.I am hoping maybe to see 7 lb gain over 6 week cycle at 40/mg /day.Was it any better w/ creatine ?? thx everyone for any responses

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Anavar is mostly used by women since it does not have masculinization effects. Your right you wont see big gains

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    The compound oxandrolone causes a buildup of phosphocreatine stores, without draining in water. This results in better anaerobic performance (weightlifting), and allows for greater strength buildup over a minimal amount of time. Oxandrolone does not aromatise, and does not supress natural testosterone production. This is not an ideal steroid for mass buildup. 17aa steroid, prolonged use not suggested. Would be good to stack with an anabolic compound. Are you positive it is not fake?

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    try to avoid doing all oral cycles as they are shitty for the liver.

thx guys for your replies but what I really wanted to know was who has ever done a strickly anavar cycle and what were your results say in 6 weeks . thx again I totally understand what you guys are saying.

My problem is I am in a competitive sport where I require lots of endurance plus strength&flexiblity and remain under 190 (light) so this seemed to be something that would put on a small amount of size but give me good strength

The stuff I have is real ,I have been on it a week now and definately showing strength gains and hardness already and my source was is a good one thx again
    Last edited by styles; 05-07-2003 at 08:04 PM.

I added winny 10 mg tabs to it ,got a good price on it. So it will be 40 mg genric anavar and 20 mg of the winny and I'm hoping this will put on a bit more and cut me up some what ......anyone tried this combo?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I've done Anavar alone, at 30mg every day, for 5 weeks. Strength went up about 15% and I gained about 7 pounds of mass.

If you are looking solely for strength, you can avoid gaining that much mass by simply using heavier weights and lower reps(3-6 rep range). In terms of the creatine, yeah it helped out, and I recommend combining the two.

Overall I was very pleased by the results. By the way, recent studies show that Anavar actually HELPS liver function, and is not really damaging to the liver at all(do a search on the internet to confirm this if you want, I forget the website I read it at, but it was a respectable science research place).

If you have anymore questions you can e-mail me @ [email protected]

Thread Information