pimpjuice is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up 25 pounds in my first Cycle

For all you guys who are interested in putting some pounds.
    I started my first cycle about 4 months ago and It went like this:
    Week 1 100 mg Primo
    Week 2 100 mg Primo,150 mg Deca
    week 3 150 mg Primo, 200 mg Deca and 100 mg Winny
    week 4 150 mg Primo, 200 mg Deca and 150 mg Winny
    week 5 200 mg Primo, 200 mg Deca and 150 mg Winny
    week 6 200 mg Primo, 200 mg Deca and 200 mg Winny
    week 7 150 mg Primo, 200 mg Deca and 200 mg Winny
    week 8 150 mg Primo, 150 mg Deca and 150 mg Winny
    week 9 150 mg Primo, 100 mg Deca and 150 mg Winny
    week 10 100 mg Primo, 50 mg Deca and 100 mg Winny
    week 11 5000 I.U. HCG
    week 12 5000 I.U. HCG

I started at 155 lbs and peaked at 182lbs. Its been almost 4 weeks since my last shot and I am currently holding between 175-178lbs.
    Now make sure that If your are juicing up you must be eating properly. At least 3000 cal a day 5-6 meals a day also you need sufficient rest and consistency in your workout. Push as hard as you can until muscle failure. The best is to get a spotter.
    Im currently planning my second cylce and Ill let you all know the outcome. My goal is to reach 220 lbs by the end of this year. If anyone has any suggestions I'm planning to use Deca and Winny again stacking with some Dbol and Sus 250. Please give me suggestions.
    Thanks alot and I'll keep you guys posted.
    Pimpjuice:

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    It's not recommended to run Dbol and Winni together at the same time, they are both very toxic to the liver. From what it seems, sus250 Vs. test is a matter of preference, some argue that the test level in the blood is not constant, and therefore a sole esther of test should be injected. The advantage of sus is that it's 4 ester that have different half lives, If you use sus, the general recommendation is 500mg, broken up into 2 shots of 250mg per week for 8, 10, or 12 weeks, Which is usually complimented by Deca or EQ, Deca esp, to avoid deca "dick"
    Winny could be run at the end of the cycle as hardening agent/"bride" till clomid is started 3 weeks after the last sus/deca shot. If you do run a test, in high levels, or even low depending on how susptable you are, have an antiest on hand. If you truely want to use dbol, most would recommend using it as a frontload so you get gains right off the bat, making the stack look something like this...

Week 1-4 30mg DbolED (you can run more if you want)
    Week 1-10 250mg Sus(500 if you feel the need)
    Week 1-10 200mg Deca(maybe more?)
    Week 8-12 100mg winni EOD or 50mg ED
    Week 13 Clomid (check the clomid chart to see doses/timing)

At your weight the doses should be fine, as a 175lbs? person, any mg amount will be at higher concentration at low doses for you then it would for a 250lbs person. If you retain too much water from the sus/deca and gyno pops up, take an antiest.
    **Question, you are waiting before you start this cycle right?
    You just took HCG , how is your natural test production doing?**

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Just to add to my previous message I just tunerd 25 and am about 5'9" tall.
    My test levels are back to normal. I had no side effect from my cycle but a little acne on my chest and an increased sex drive "Im glad my girlfriend lives with me", I'll order some stuff probably by the end of next week and will let you know about my new results. Goal 220lbs.
    If youguys have any other suggestions regarding the new cylce I about to start please shoot me a note.
    Thanks again

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    whatever the hell you did it looks like it worked... maybe just cuz it was ur first cycle. dude if u would have had more deca u would have made a lot more gains... 200mg at your peak is nothing. but good job.

Thread Information